Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) (47315 Views)

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thought we have seen this thread before?
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Like to # endBUHARI share for #endBUHARI
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by President99: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Quite sad. May God heal him quickly. Rest in perfect peace
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Breadnote: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad news
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Camelot65: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
what tha fvck sadsad
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by marsman: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nigerians ehn, an accident will happen, everybody will just stand and be looking
It is actually better than way, touching the victim or gathering round the victim without the help of a professional is another problem on it own
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Camelot65: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nigerians ehn, an accident will happen, everybody will just stand and be looking
Like mumu
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!
So Horrific and Terrible!
Prayers for the Injured and the family of the Dead..

Folks! This is why we Have to take the matter of Preparation for Eternity very Important..

Death can hit any Moment!

Being Prepared for Eternity is the only way to be ahead of Death.

Preparation for Eternity entails Surrendering to Jesus Christ and Living for Him ..

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by harmony75: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
this will be okada on express way.. pls don't ride on okada on the expressway.. so sad day for this groom and bride, RIP!
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by derbykol(f): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
And be videoing or snapping.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by derbykol(f): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Goldenheart:
shocked

May you not die untimely
Amen!
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Bad.. I wish the groom a quick recovery and the dead a peaceful rest...

As for the manslaughterer, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I will also use this opportunity to warn all law-abiding Nigerians going about their legit businesses to be wary of those hoodlums in the street constituting public nuisances in the name of protesting (the end of something that has long been ended). They're known for their reckless driving and gross, unruly behavior and you might end up being at the receiving end of their atrocities if you are not careful enough.

I also appeal to his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, to do something urgently, even if it means involving the military, to nip the activities of these hoodlums in the bud before they degenerate into something monstrous.

May God help Nigeria.
Who put you up to this? How much were you paid?
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by splmosixx(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by samuelevans(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
their enemies done draw their map
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by gregyboy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Can’t they ban in kwara state , ever since they did that in Benin accident cases have reduced
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured in Jesus Name AMEN.

What a world, everybody should really trust and know God, This is a trying time, God please forgive and always protect us

May untimely death and accident never be our portion in Jesus Name AMEN .
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Whenever I'm on a vehicle or even trekking, I humbly park and wait for big vehicles to pass.

I've seen them kill people a lot.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I will also use this opportunity to warn all law-abiding Nigerians going about their legit businesses to be wary of those hoodlums in the street constituting public nuisances in the name of protesting (the end of something that has long been ended). They're known for their reckless driving and gross, unruly behavior and you might end up being at the receiving end of their atrocities if you are not careful enough.

I also appeal to his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, to do something urgently, even if it means involving the military, to nip the activities of these hoodlums in the bud before they degenerate into something monstrous.

May God help Nigeria.

If actually they have dissolved SARS, the protest would have ended. The government is just twisting English on the matter, nothing serious has been done, the citizens have lost trust and confidence, people are almost wise now.

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Enough of these accidents by truck drivers. It's obvious they may not have been well trained. I've seen them over speeding on the highways.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Funny thing, it might be d bikes fault, driving like they kept their lives at home.

I dislike riding bikes, if you see the way these guys ride bikes on Akure-Ilesha Road... They will be thinking they are on power bikes.

I once had to chose between a bike on my right and a an oncoming trailer on my left, well we thank God, I managed to pass through their middle...

Edit...
Nigerian is also shitt.

The dude with the broken leg was left to his fate while onlookers took photos and others placed hands on their heads.

Crappy country, no ambulance
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by FirmTR(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Another accident again
Im just short of words
Lord, wetin dey happen.??
cry
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Franky001(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
chai
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What do u want dem to do, start sweeping?
I heard someone was sent to prison and he spent more than 3yrs for assisting accident victims to the hospital.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
, udokabestluv, Mr Cover......all na the same person. You blog and engage in discussion in the comment section.... even with other monikers of yours. It's childish.

The news is twice on front page today......

Rest in peace to the dead. Very painful and sad way to die.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by stevups(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
OdefaGirl:
, udokabestluv, Mr Cover......all na the same person. You blog and engage in discussion in the comment section.... even with other monikers of yours. It's childish.

The news is twice on front page today......

Rest in peace to the dead. Very painful and sad way to die.

How Does It Affect You Please?
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by CALCULUS16: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
The world is evil indeed, a fervent prayer could have averted this, rest in peace to one who has gone, the groom, get well soon.
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How Does It Affect You Please?

Upgrade joor
Re: Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) by JIMMY1393: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Is Crying Right Now, Because Na Only Bad News Dey Happen In Nigeria

You only care about the money you are making from blogging...crying ko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights / Aba Road Umuahia.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.