Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality (19506 Views)

Benin Residents Shut Gate Against Police Officers Who Came To Raid Their Home / Evans Loses N200m Suit Against Police In Appeal Court / BBI Returns 200k Bribe To Drop Charges Against Police Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Antoeni:
Armed Robbers and Yahoo Boys are Happy Now,
Just Wait We are coming for you

Shut up

Police should be restructured to end insecurities.

We need state policing.

State government can't stop police extortion from the people.
Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by Munzy14(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:
The banner printer printed “EndSard”

Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by goodheart02(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dis once just dey wake up for Mbaise?

Seems they are 3 days behind the whole Nigeria?

Guess today is Friday in Mbaise.

So funny!

Read before u comment, it prevents u from sounding stupid. That place is Owerri and that's what the headline said. Owerri isn't Mbaise.
Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by Slurity(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
LostAddict1:

And I see an old fool who has refused to join in changing the status quo. With or without people like you we would achieve our aim.
Addicted loser you are.
Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by LostAddict1: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Slurity:
Addicted loser you are.

We learnt how to lose from your failed generation. But we are going to change the status quo and the norm. You are sore loser in life.
Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by Slurity(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
LostAddict1:

We learnt how to lose from your failed generation. But we are going to change the status quo and the norm. You are sore loser in life.
stay in the street and make noise while I resume to office to make money for myself. If you need job come and apply in my self owned company. Despite all the opportunities of job the present government has opened and made lucrative, senseless youth like you stayed all day in the Sun screaming Endsars as if SARS are the Nations problem. You did not see endyahooyahoo, end importation of goods, end corruption, end unemployment e.t.c
Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
orjisblog:
Imo state youths have taken to the streets of Owerri to protest against Police brutality and calling for the Reformation of the Nigerian Police force. The protest is set to last for days until something is done.

Below are some photos;
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/10/12/happening-now-owerri-youths-protests-against-police-brutality-photos/

Ooh no
I didn't know when Owerri held theirs
I was in my home today for police signature on my Nigerian Navy form ,, the Dpo was asking us on our stand on Sars ,,he asked if I participated,, I told him I fully join when imo state start theirs ,,
He asked one girl their too, the girl told him she is joining on the Endsars campaign..

Could you imagine ,, the Dpo started telling some policewomen with him that
Are these people there sure to join the Nigerian Navy ,, he started saying that we want/ and joining the campaign to end Sars and we want to join the Nigerian Navy..
The Dpo refused to sign for us ,, he refused to sign for us
Then one of his policewomen started begging him , took the paper to his office and he later signed ..

Lo and behold his policewomen told us to bring 2k for stamp
What!!! #2,000 for stamp
The girl pleaded with them to collect 1k, they later agreed..
When the girl and his father left ,, they gave me back my paper because I told them I don't have any money..
I started asking them ,, because of my money I can't get my paper stamped ,, I told them am federal para-military (I am a serving Corp-member, batch C-2).
Then after much Ado ,, they rained abuses and insults on me .. and later stamped my paper ,, I didn't say a word , I didn't thank them ..
I just took my leave..

If I eventually become a successful candidate
If I eventually enroll in the Nigerian Navy
I swear ,, I will wreck havoc in that police station
I will Bleep that dpo up, those policewomen ,, I Bleep all of them up ..
If I become successful,, I swear with my blood ..
They must surely pay for their sins..
Re: EndSARS: Owerri Youths Protests Against Police Brutality by LostAddict1: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Slurity:
stay in the street and make noise while I resume to office to make money for myself. If you need job come and apply in my self owned company. Despite all the opportunities of job the present government has opened and made lucrative, senseless youth like you stayed all day in the Sun screaming Endsars as if SARS are the Nations problem. You did not see endyahooyahoo, end importation of goods, end corruption, end unemployment e.t.c

Everybody go dey chest beat online. Alaye enjoy your work, I dey fight for my tomorrow, and my family no poor so no stress yourself, if I dey find work e dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k / Armed Robbers Storm Filling Station In Benue State & Cart Away Cash, Kill 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.