Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) (898 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by Laseye008(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykqzEDQDPFo

What have his man of God has turn Christianity into.
A video trending on social media this morning shows a ghanaian Pastor conducts cleanings on his female members by shaving their public hairs himself..

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by thorpido(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Disgusting.He must be a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Women are everly ready tools to be exploited by these demons.
That's why I protested badly when my gf decided to convert from Catholic to Pentecostal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by chatinent: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Why are most women easily deceived?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Every man now with suit and microphone is now a pastor, so whatever they do now is turning Christianity into something...

Abeg make we hear word jare.

Things dey bad but e never reach like that.

This one na jara.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by decatalyst(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2020
See as they are willingly offing pant themselves shocked shocked

Even sense would refuse to be bought by these empty skulls!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
And some clowns will come here and say he's not a real pastor, he's a fake man of god.
I have said it before, there's nothing like real or fake pastor. There are only pastors.
And the sad thing is that women are the ones who easily fall prey to these thieves and criminals in suits. Even if he makes an attempt to have sex with those ladies right there in front of the congregation, they won't hesitate. After all, he's a man of god. Even the congregation won't question him. That's the effect of religion on one's brain.
Smh. None of my kids will step foot inside any church.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by Freestainworld(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
the pastor should just employ me to help him, shaving is my hubby.
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pure Modified Ritualism in the Name of Church....

The so called Pastor, His Congregation and the World at large Needs JESUS not all these Rituals!!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by omokeinde84655: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pure Modified Ritualism of the increase directive..The World Needs JESUS not all these rites!!
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Shaving His Female Members Public Hairs Himself ( Video) by kingxsamz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pure Modified Ritualism in the Name of Church....

The so called Pastor, His Congregation and the World at large Needs JESUS not all these Rituals!!

grin grin grin
Coming from someone who drinks the blood of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Have To Leave The Earth Before The Holy Spirit Would Come? / You Can't Convert To Christianity You Must Be Born A Christian / The Miracles Which Got T.b Joshua Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.