Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) (47105 Views)

Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo) / Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:
Gone are the days when women of easy virtue hid their trade.

Today olosho and clout na 5&6.
Nonsense and lazy youths.

U see an ardent and patriot Nigerian protesting an end to tyranny and u call her olosho. Honestly a condom should have been used by your father to save us the embarrassment u have become to this nation.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
This one wants to become Aisha Yesufu cheesy

Well,she try.Wanting to trend is something else

Assuming the rain was terribly heavy, her run away video will have been trending right now...

#EndSarsWithoutStupidity
l have been seeing you in threads concerning the proscription of Fsars and l have to say your animosity towards protesters is simply uncalled for just because you refuse to go against police brutality doesn't mean we should all sit down and fold our arms while we watch these police officials infringe on our rights and killed the citizens they are made to protect
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
goodheart02:

U see an ardent and patriot Nigerian protesting an end to tyranny and u call her olosho. Honestly a condom should have been used by your father to save us the embarrassment u have become to this nation.

I have improved the foreign reserve of this country than your generation would ever.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

I have improved the foreign reserve of this country than your generation would ever.

Typical of an empty vessel, blowing unnecessary tantrums. Don't expect me to exchange words with u, I'm done here Schooling u. Good day
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
goodheart02:

I'm a big idiot , thanks for your contribution to Nigeria. I wish my children grow up to be like you

Awwwwnnn. Thanks bro. Your kind words were so encouraging.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

Awwwwnnn. Thanks bro. Your kind words were so encouraging.

You and I know those weren't my words and u alone know how it was modified, atleast my real words can be seen in this thread above this comment of yours.. Nevertheless I don't give a damn. It doesn't stop u from being desperate and stupid. Grow up and learn to use your head when making comments on public forums.

You're still a child anyways.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Earnonline7: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
really
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by uuzba(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
sylve11:
With these stuffs am seeing now, i don begin dey cherish the old days wey smartphone nor dey exist. I missed the old days. sad cool
Na now you dey talk better talk.
The damage this social media has done to our youth, can never be repaired.
Somebody without ZERO bank account still manage to carry iPhone X.
Na that kind thing dey vex SARS people.
Convince us say you no be thief. How you take buy N500k phone with Zero money?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by pyrex23(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
uuzba:

Na now you dey talk better talk.
The damage this social media has done to our youth, can never be repaired.
Somebody without ZERO bank account still manage to carry iPhone X.
Na that kind thing dey vex SARS people.
Convince us say you no be thief. How you take buy N500k phone with Zero money?
cheesy cheesy

nd the one with millions in their account ?

Abeg.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Folake4u I think you dey see your Omo inu dey protest while you dey house dey do malian
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

No matter what a woman does, you'd still bash. You aren't even embarrassed sounding illogical. Lol
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Shutupthere:

Why not go out too and try to be something
Who said am nothing bikonu? grin
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by optimus106(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
'In' the rain...not 'under' the rain...

I wonder how these blogger came into this job.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by adesharp2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Eyah
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Fox12(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
SOLIDARITY
don’t care what the widemouths are saying about ur Demonstration
If u’ve lost any of ur family to Police Brutality...we will never Mouthwash her.
Damn Niggurs

#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Breadnote: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
gud1
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Myketuale(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A protest had been scheduled to hold today in Warri, Delta state, however, the #SARSMustGo protest was "suspended".

However, a woman came out alone for the protest despite the fact that it was raining heavily.

As her photo went viral, she took to Twitter to ask others in Warri to join her, Reports.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Am proud of her.
I pray that her suffering will not be in vain
This place be like refinery junction
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
pls repent your evil ways
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wen was d last time she bath in d rain pls let her enjoy d rain small
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Exodora: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
Sometimes, to stand under rain dey make sense pass to stand under shower nozzle for bathroom oh.

She dey enjoy the rain.
Especially urinating on your body .
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:44am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Such tenacity.
A picture like hers, wins PRITZKER AWARD. I will hang a portrait of this, somewhere in my design office.

Voluminous. Philosophical. Touching. Stand-out from the crowd. Beauty in principle of positive thought. So endless meanings can be ascribed to her portrait. Endlessly inspiring. Beauty of a resolute mind. An African wakanda First Lady.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:45am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Such tenacity.
A picture like hers, wins PRITZKER AWARD. I will hang a portrait of this, somewhere in my design office.

Voluminous. Philosophical. Touching. Stand-out from the crowd. Beauty in principle of positive thought. So endless meanings can be ascribed to her portrait. Endlessly inspiring. Beauty of a resolute mind. An African wakanda First Lady!
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Sirmwill:

Assuming the rain was terribly heavy, her run away video will have been trending right now...

#EndSarsWithoutStupidity

INDOMIE GENERATION YOU SEEM?
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2020
flyingpig:
#endSARS
Kind of lady you propose to and the marriage hardly fails or filled with indolency.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:50am On Oct 13, 2020
ethicallyright:

Wasted spared sperm.
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by Arabs999: 6:17am On Oct 13, 2020
sammysneh:
warri no dey carry last
Na Soooo grin
Re: Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) by lascopes(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Sirmwill:

#EndSarsWithoutStupidity

Who borrowed you a phone? I think you crazy for that few seconds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. / Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.