Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

#EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) (33636 Views)

Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by femzybiz(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Good heart is a wonderful thing bro, I think you should add that the offer of salvation of soul through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ needs to be accepted by the receiver. It will not be forced on anyone even with good heart. And that is only way to eternity of blessedness ( An assurance of heaven).
Righteousness89:
Davido is a young man with a Good Heart! You can't take that From Him!

I Sincerely Pray that He sees Reason to Genuinely Surrender to Jesus Christ so He will be Saved!
Such a good Heart should not Go to Hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by PoliteActivist: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Adex2442:

How did u know he's one

Am I wrong? I thought everybody knows he is Eye
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by PoliteActivist: 1:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by PoliteActivist: 1:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Yeah I know he is Aiye but Wat I wrote got nothing to do wit cult

Adex2442 you see your life?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2020
make i no lie...i like this guy

no matter what he do and people say about his actions...LOOK WELL he really gat a good heart
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Adex2442: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

U done high. I can see
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Sarmiz24(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

lol I’m just saying the guy is a weakling
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by OyinO: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
DamZik:
My PDP? I don't understand.
Do you think a neutral Candidate and unpopular Party can win any election in Nigeria? If you think so then I'm sad for you and Nigeria.

I'm so sad for you for thinking PDP and APC have solutions to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Tricked Into Taking One-way, Extorted Of N26k In Lagos / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.