Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,525 members, 7,847,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

#endsars: Why I Am Not Protesting – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars: Why I Am Not Protesting – DJ Cuppy (242 Views)

EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Why I Am Not Protesting – DJ Cuppy by tonyluyi1985: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Popular Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy has revealed why she stayed away from the #End SARS protest that has rocked the nation since last week.
She said that she is under self isolation for seven days as required by Nigerian law since she is returning from a foreign country.
She said this on twitter:
After rushing to fly back home; wandering why you haven’t seen me out protesting? …Since arriving in Lagos “THEY” have warned that I MUST self-isolate for 7 days due to Nigerian #COVID19 laws or face prosecution!”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/12/endsars-why-i-am-not-protesting-dj-cuppy/

(1) (Reply)

“Increasing police salary will not stop police corruption,” – Seun Kuti (video) / Why Nigerian Youths Are Disappointed With Desmond Eliot / "Give Me My Palliative" Boy Tells Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.