Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation (34307 Views)

Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by CallMeDrino: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy on Monday said she is unable to join the #EndSARS protest since her return from Dubai because she has to self-isolate for at least seven days.

“After rushing to fly back home; wandering why you haven’t seen me out protesting? …Since arriving in Lagos ‘THEY’ have warned that I MUST self-isolate for 7 days due to Nigerian #COVID19 laws or face prosecution!” she tweeted.

“I’m really frustrated and feel locked at home but my heart is still in the right place… #SarsMustEnd.”

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1315569462335111169?s=20

The 27-year-old got back to the country from Dubai on Sunday to give her support to the #EndSARS protests which have persisted despite the dissolution of SARS.

Cuppy told a curious fan that Davido who joined the #EndSARS protest in Abuja on Sunday on return from Ghana probably flew in with a private jet and did not need isolation.

“Sis, everybody’s circumstance is different, I have personally been warned of possible prosecution… Besides; I flew commercial from Dubai and @Davido probably flew private. More importantly sha… #SarsMustEnd,” she said.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1315575327268188160?s=19

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by duduade: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Scammer ni girl yi sha

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by TecM0: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Well said
Before her father's enemies turn her to another Funke Akindele

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
having sex with this girl won't be bad

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by NobleAngell(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes, your heart is in the right place (in your chest). All the same, I'll advice you stay indoors cos I'm sure Papa won't like u to be out there.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by inoki247: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oga aroye eh po....

Ma fi eh jo pami

Emi gan leh jo lowo...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
U need self assolation ma because dat Lion u played with last week could have covid19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Sonnobax15(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
angry. wandering abi na wondering ?
I'm not understanding

but on a more serious note,that excuse is very lame...and to think that someone was even blaming Davido for not spending up to an hour during his visit to the protest ground is *lamer*..

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Olosho Barbie seeking relevance.

MAKE SHE STILL DEY DIA DEY CHASE CLOUT. MAKE SHE DO WELL GIVE HER PAPA GRAND PICKIN BECAUSE I DEY SURE THE MAN DON DEY GROW GREY PUBIC HAIRS

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by dyera(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
The reason SARS officers didn't harass and extort people in the North but did so in the South is because the system was set up to make it be so. In the North SARS officers dare not harass Northerners because if they did and are reported, they will be thoroughly dealt with by the Nigerian Police force.

Meanwhile if you report SARS officers act of harassment or extortion in the south, nothing will be done to that SARS officer. The next day they will go back to their work like nothing occurred. If you happened to have overwhelming evidence, that SARS officer will simply be transferred to another location.

I'm sure I don't need to spell out the reasons why the system of Nigerian Police force was made to favor Northerners and disfavor Southerners in this Buhari regime.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
She dey enjoy Gelato wink wink wink
I just love her sha #originalcopy cool

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
I thought it was 14 days or they have now change it to 7 days self isolation.
Stay safe and stay healthy first
Then protest later
Health is wealth.

When you sure say you're not infected
Come join the protest and bring food grin

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
‘wandering’ right? ‘o’ is far from ‘a’, this ain’t a typo.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by brainpulse: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
You have no explanation to give anybody jare, none of them are paying your bills except your daddy. Enjoy yourself

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Oyikoha(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ok
For all of Una wey you know say you papa nah SARZ make Una implore you mama make e dey take you go night vigil wella coz we no know when curse go dey manifest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by kenzysmith: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
#end bet9ja virtual now it kills faster than sars

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Houseofglam7(f): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
undecided
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Jakumo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Nice. I definitely cast my vote in favor of some hot girl-on-girl lesbo action, provided I am allowed to watch and take notes while wearing a white lab coat.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by IjebuWarrior: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
tongue
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by mbahdi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
H
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by mbahdi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
See humanbin.but if na to dey snap Ferrari dey post u no go self isolate or wanting to play dj for bbnaija u no go self isolate rude girl

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by kenzysmith: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
that y u re still in your father's house at your age so ashawo and imagination of sex with women in your mind. I don't need a pastor to tell me you a chronic mastorbator comot for here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Emmyreal4(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
lazy youth lipsrsealed

All they know is sex

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Legalcriminal: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
duduade:
Scammer ni girl yi sha

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by cray91(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
SEX KILL YOU THERE!
AllOfUsAtManna:

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by elganzar(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
The people calling her out probably didn't even go for the protest...

Ine just relax, ko gbadun ara e...Nigeria is not worth dying for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary: Ernest Asuzu's Burial Date Announced (Photo) / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Staring At Each Other Deeply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.