Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign (3267 Views)

Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures / My Confusing Encounter With An APC Door To Door Campaign Representative - Read / Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
9ijaMan:

If anything, Jonathan's concerted effort at luring people to his side has continued to backfire. GEJ has painted the airwaves (Radio and Television) with hundreds of adverts and jingles. His cronies have been screaming that Buharis and Ribadu have not been campaigning. Yet, Buhari (and Ribadu) has so far continued to trounce GEJ in every campaign rally.

Door to door will only expose the weakness of the GEJ candidature the more, 'cos when critical questions are asked, these hungry and jobless foot soldiers will be found wanting. How will they be able to answer questions when their principal is afraid to engage in a debate with his opponents?

Well, I am simply commenting on the fact that Door to Door is a great strategy for winning elections in a place like Nigeria. I didn't say it is guaranteed success for the one who employs the strategy. Definitely, to win this election, politicians may want to focus equal or even greater attention to those who live outside the grid and the cities and major towns as they remain the majority in Nigeria. These are people who barely get 10 hours of electricity each week to even have enough time to listen to the radio or TV at all. These people can be easily fed propaganda by any group and loured into voting any group or the other.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by agabaI23(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
9ijaMan is a typical Nigerian politician who never believes he can ever lose an election.

Even people from your camp are telling you the obvious and you are still arguing.

@topic

This shows that GEJ knows the challenge he faces and he is not taking it lightly.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Solomon227(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
We all say NO to a Bribe giver

We all say NO to a killer lover

We all say NO to an importer of dust-bins from UK

We all say NO to a coward

We all say NO to a liar

We all say NO to the friend and 'son' of bombers

We all say NO to a reckless spender

We all say NO to Badluck

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2011
agabaI23:

9ijaMan is a typical Nigerian politician who never believes he can ever lose an election.

Even people from your camp are telling you the obvious and you are still arguing.

@topic

This shows that GEJ knows the challenge he faces and he is not taking it lightly.

Sorry bro. Buhari's door to door campaign is very much on going albeit on a smaller scale in comparison. The advantage in Buhari's case is that his records can be defended easily.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Time2Think(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
lol
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by PapaBrowne(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2011
Solomon227:

We all say NO to a Bribe giver

We all say NO to a killer lover

We all say NO to an importer of dust-bins from UK

We all say NO to a coward

We all say NO to a liar

We all say NO to the friend and 'son' of bombers

We all say NO to a reckless spender

We all say NO to Badluck

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children

The typical rhetoric of an internet voter! You are not voting on April 9th!  While you stay in London screaming BB, people here in 9ja are moving from house to house preaching[b] Fresh Air![/b]!
Be there!! Villagers are already being given rice and they would vote enmasse for Jonathan! My advice to you is to match the Jonathan camp rice for rice, kudi for kudi and lace for lace!! Nigeria is 70% rural and PDP understands that!! So all these internet rhetoric would not help you in any way!!
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by henry101(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
9ijaMan:

Check your dictionary if you don't know.
The crowd at either of Buhari or Ribadu's rally have consistently been larger than those who attended GEJ's rally. I suppose a candidate as popular as a sitting president, "ordained by God", "it is our turn now" in person of GEJ should consistently pull greater crowd.

The only consistency in GEJ's and most PDP rallies are the number of deaths recorded!

Do you mean state by state rally or regional rally?
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Time2Think(f): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
PapaBrowne:

The typical rhetoric of an internet voter! You are not voting on April 9th!  While you stay in London screaming BB, people here in 9ja are moving from house to house preaching[b] Fresh Air![/b]!
Be there!! Villagers are already being given rice and they would vote enmasse for Jonathan! My advice to you is to match the Jonathan camp rice for rice, kudi for kudi and lace for lace!! Nigeria is 70% rural and PDP understands that!! So all these internet rhetoric would not help you in any way!!

^^^

Classic. Dont mind them. Majority of them are outside and wont even vote, yet they are ready to slam their head on their computers to prove a point on Buhari/Bakare.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2011
henry101:

Do you mean state by state rally or regional rally?

Either!
GEJ held a regional rally in Kaduna and was left standing alone on the podium when it got to his turn to talk. The stands were completely empty. In Port-Harcourt, in order to avoid the Kaduna catastrophe, the rented crowd were locked inside the campaign arena. This led to the stampede and loss of 14 lives when people got tired and wanted to leave before it got to GEJ's turn to make his speech. The stands were virtually empty in Lagos. Gej's North Central rally was also not anywhere comaparable to Buhari's rally in the same state, Niger.

So much for a popular President!
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Time2Think(f): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
Odemerije.

Rented crown in the Niger Delta where the President comes from. You are so daft:

The only way you can convince me not to support GEJ again is for you to slit your own throat and bring your own head to NL for us to see.

You have been sent the ChannelsTV video showing the crowd in Lagos. You are so confused. For once, try and reason and reflect. All these rants on NL will not help. Go out there and do a door to door campaign if you want us to take you seriously on NL. Goooo ooouuuttttttt thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Dumbo.

The majority that goes to all those rallies, the real voters, they have never heard about NL, neither do they even have access to the internet. So, why wasting all your energy here?
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2011
Time2Think:

Odemerije.

Rented crown in the Niger Delta where the President comes from. You are so daft:

The only way you can convince me not to support GEJ again is for you to slit your own throat and bring your own head to NL for us to see.
Shuo! You follow me reach here again? Take am easy na! I no come understand why the thing dey pain you so much. GEJ na ya uncle?
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by agabaI23(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
9ijaMan:

Either!
GEJ held a regional rally in Kaduna and was left standing alone on the podium when it got to his turn to talk. The stands were completely empty. In Port-Harcourt, in order to avoid the Kaduna catastrophe, the rented crowd were locked inside the campaign arena. This led to the stampede and loss of 14 lives when people got tired and wanted to leave before it got to GEJ's turn to make his speech. The stands were virtually empty in Lagos. Gej's North Central rally was also not anywhere comaparable to Buhari's rally in the same state, Niger.

So much for a popular President!
How can you have a stampede that can kill as much as 14 people in the absence of a mammoth crowd?
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Solomon227(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
PapaBrowne:

U are right I aint voting in April but let me share with you how me and my 4 friends spent our weekend.

We were at the Heathrow Airport as early as 5 a.m on Friday armed with handbill list of projects executed by Buhari's PTF and by his Military administration. Most of Nigerians travelling back to NIgeria and registered voters and guess what? Most of them already have a new BB 2011 'contract' . We joyfully distributed d handbill begging them to influence 'locked' and overly 'sentimental' minds like u. It was a big success considering the obvious religious inclinations of most of the travellers.

By 10 o clock today we continued our gospel of change at the Airport winning even more converts and meeting more BB fanatics. The most relishing part of it is that most of them are not only registered voters but they have also been following all the atrocities of most clueless, most confused,most incompetent, most dishonest, and above all the dullest president Nigeria has ever produced.

BB 2011 is a phenomenal movement of change that cannot be stopped anywhere in Naija. We are determined to rid this nation of corruption, the perpetrators and beneficiaries. We have resolved to bring dignity back to Aso Rock. We are remain unshakable in our match to victory in April. 100000000 of Jonathans with Police cannot stop us (as we ave demonstrated in Lokoja), in fact plus his corrupt/killing/looting mentors: OBJ/IBB/Ciroma/Atiku they shall all be swept away by the powerful wind of change.,.,.,

[size=26pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of children
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by emekaD3(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
Truth is, jonathan will still win, All these grand mas and grand pas and most rural dwellers knw no other party logo than that umbrella that always fails,

Wats buhari's party again?
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
agabaI23:

How can you have a stampede that can kill as much as 14 people in the absence of a mammoth crowd?

The issue ain't the corwd. But the fact that the crowd were locked inside the arena. All exits were blocked! Go back and check Buhari's campaign pixes and compare them with GEJ's even in his base PH. If Buhari's campaigns have been hassle free despite the larger crowd, the it;s either of two things. The crowd are usually locked down in GEJ's case or Buhari is better organized and better equipped to handle the crowd.

The question you should ask is: Why didn't the government release the report of the PH stampede at GEJ's rally?
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by emekaD3(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2011
Solomon227 another jobless volunteer!
Hope u dnt knock on doors too.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by PapaBrowne(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2011
Solomon227:

U are right I aint voting in April but let me share with you how me and my 4 friends spent our weekend.

We were at the Heathrow Airport as early as 5 a.m on Friday armed with handbill list of projects executed by Buhari's PTF and by his Military administration. Most of Nigerians travelling back to NIgeria and registered voters and guess what? Most of them already have a new BB 2011 'contract' . We joyfully distributed d handbill begging them to influence 'locked' and overly 'sentimental' minds like u. It was a big success considering the obvious religious inclinations of most of the travellers.

By 10 o clock today we continued our gospel of change at the Airport winning even more converts and meeting more BB fanatics. The most relishing part of it is that most of them are not only registered voters but they have also been following all the atrocities of most clueless, most confused,most incompetent, most dishonest, and above all the dullest president Nigeria has ever produced.

BB 2011 is a phenomenal movement of change that cannot be stopped anywhere in Naija. We are determined to rid this nation of corruption, the perpetrators and beneficiaries. We have resolved to bring dignity back to Aso Rock. We are remain unshakable in our match to victory in April. 100000000 of Jonathans with Police cannot stop us (as we ave demonstrated in Lokoja), in fact plus his corrupt/killing/looting mentors: OBJ/IBB/Ciroma/Atiku they shall all be swept away by the powerful wind of change.,.,.,

I like the spirit of the BB campaign team on the internet! Sometimes I almost get tempted until their very violent nature springs up! I almost got tempted with your post above until the violence started spilling out slowly as seen below!!

One thing you should note is that for every BB supporter, there are as many or even much much more GEJ supporters! The problem is that eventually when Buhari loses in a free and fair election come April, you guys are going to be causing trouble everywhere!! Eschew the militant disposition! We are going into an election where we have three very popular candidates! Only one person is going to win and the reality on ground suggests that that person is not your candidate! Prepare your minds for the eventuality of a loss!!
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2011
PapaBrowne:

I like the spirit of the BB campaign team on the internet! Sometimes I almost get tempted until their very violent nature springs up! I almost got tempted with your post above until the violence started spilling out slowly as seen below!!

One thing you should note is that for every BB supporter, there are as many or even much much more GEJ supporters! The problem is that eventually when Buhari loses in a free and fair election come April, you guys are going to be causing trouble everywhere!! Eschew the militant disposition! We are going into an election where we have three very popular candidates! Only one person is going to win and the reality on ground suggests that that person is not your candidate! Prepare your minds for the eventuality of a loss!!

I beg to diagree bro. The campaign rallies and even posts on NL are at complete variance with your false postulation in bold fonts. How do you guage the level of support besides what's really physical and apparent. If GEJ fails to pull crowd, no sane mind would come here on NL to delude himself to proclaim that GEJ has more supporters. Get your facts right instead of these lame attempts at twisting facts and standing logic on its head. angry angry
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by emekaD3(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2011
Gej has lots of ngo's and other organisations supporting him,
It'll be a landsline victory.
Watch out
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2011
emeka.D.:

Gej has lots of ngo's and other organisations supporting him,
It'll be a landsline victory.
Watch out

Of course NGOs will support him since GEJ is fund of doling out cash gifts and $50,000 transport fares.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2011
This year election is going to be between Internet users(voters) and The true masses of Nigeria(voters)
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by zeeleso(f): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2011
Since GEJ is afriad to come on air to debate and convince on me why I should vote for him. I eagerly await the arrival of his foot soldiers. It should be fun

PapaBrowne:

One thing you should note is that for every BB supporter, there are as many or even much much more GEJ supporters! [b]The problem is that eventually when Buhari loses in a free and fair election come April, you guys are going to be causing trouble everywher[/b]e!! Eschew the militant disposition! We are going into an election where we have three very popular candidates! Only one person is going to win and the reality on ground suggests that that person is not your candidate! Prepare your minds for the eventuality of a loss!!

Moot Point, Buhari has already lost two elections before, and he as well as his supporters know it would be a long shot. With the stakes PDP stand to loose in an incorruptible government, they would not fold their hands and let it happen easily. so we are prepared for any eventualities.

BTW: some people dont really care about nigeria, they just care about being right. I wont vote for GEJ because i believe no postive change in the live of average nigerians would come from his government. However, this is one situation where i don't mind being wrong,  i sincerely pray i'm wrong.  Because if I and all the other Anti-PDPs are right and GEJ successfully continues the status quo if he gets to rule us for the next 4yrs. . .  well,i weep for Naija my country.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by rasputinn(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2011
Needs to be given more zest. IMO
Good concept though
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by confetti(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
Solomon227:

Solomon, would you mind posting your handbills here so any body who wants can print and share too. And by the way, @ GenBuhari, Any Buhari Campaign Organization in PH? I did like to join asap. Whether BB wins or looses, I am committed to them because I trust that they stand a better chance of changing Nigeria than the current PDP led government that the only thing they have achieved for the past 12yrs is massive looting.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by mekaboy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
|With the high level of insecurity in this country, GEJ wants door to door campaign , Giving armed robbers and kidnappers the License to enter people house in the name of door to door.

GOD HELP ANY STRANGE FACE I SEE AT MY GATE.

Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by zeeleso(f): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
http://buharibakarevolunteers.net/contacts.php
visit this link to find out the contact person of each state for volunteers in the BB campaign
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
mekaboy:

|With the high level of insecurity in this country, GEJ wants door to door campaign , Giving armed robbers and kidnappers the License to enter people house in the name of door to door.

GOD HELP ANY STRANGE FACE I SEE AT MY GATE.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by SSaemoenl(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
The only thing I dislike about Jonathan is He still in PDP campaigning for re-election, Though that every political party in Nigeria are the same, But many Nigerians dislike PDP. We should be talking about greater INSTITUTIONs whereby the powers of President/governors will be reduce to almost zero level in order to maximize great potentials in the system.
Door to door campaigning is a welcome idea, but my fears is PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians. PERIOD. Ciao.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by dgr8truth(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
Honestly I hate PDP, I won't trust my future with them and I will never do. But the way this PDP's presidential flag bearer is going about his election into office is something that is very concerning. I definately believe he will win again aside rigging becuase he has campaign structure that will garner him votes which the opposition I support don't have. These opposition parties, if at all we have any should think, be creative on how to campaign and win votes, but if they lack originality or creativity then they should mimic GEJ campaign strategies and style. All I want is "A Breath of Fresh Air" from Ribadu or Buhari, Ribadu most preferably. But I fear for them that they won't win. If only miracle will happen but wisehes are not horses.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by 9ijaMan: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
dgr8truth:

Honestly I hate PDP, I won't trust my future with them and I will never do. But the way this PDP's presidential flag bearer is going about his election into office is something that is very concerning. I definately believe he will win again aside rigging becuase he has campaign structure that will garner him votes which the opposition I support don't have. These opposition parties, if at all we have any should think, be creative on how to campaign and win votes, but if they lack originality or creativity then they should mimic GEJ campaign strategies and style. All I want is "A Breath of Fresh Air" from Ribadu or Buhari, Ribadu most preferably. But I fear for them that they won't win. If only miracle will happen but wisehes are not horses.
You need not lose faith. All the GEJ thingy na propaganda. It's a preclude to rigging. All you need to do is to compare the size of the crowd at GEJ's rallies with those of Buhari or Ribadu. It's not about door-to-door but about what the yearnings of the people are. Nigerians are no longer interested in what GEJ and PDP have to say!
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by tlops(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
before I read the OP. here is my advice to GEJ. outsource the door 2 door promo to J's witness, that way he'll cover alot.
Re: Your Veiw On Gej's Door To Door Campaign by Amjustme: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
I'd rather go on door ro door evangelism for a more fullfilling result- share to the world that JESUS loves them and died for them all and for them all to receive HIM and make heaven, Good luck no be JESUS na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richest Black Woman - Modupe Alakija- Denies Interest In Lagos Governorship Post / Meet Prince Uzomah The Man who Introduced Food Biz In Ekiti State / Revealed:Real Reason Why Ribadu defected to PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.