Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal (3055 Views)

Karim Benzema Announces His Retirement From International Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son / Carl Ikeme Announces His Retirement From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by OveyETA: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo announces his retirement from Portugal "The 2022 World Cup will be the last for me . he said”
Oct 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVnjAoQqaLw
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Wawelexy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
You hv done well odogwu of football...

The real G.O.A.T

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by 4teenblaq: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wawelexy:

The real G.O.A.T

If it is Messi now, you will say he is a coward smh

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Wawelexy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
4teenblaq:

If it is Messi now, you will say he is a coward smh

Do u realize he would be 38 by then...

Nawa for u oo..

U for say make him die ontop pitch na...

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by OveyETA: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Guys I just share nothing more , I won't say this player did this or that please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by OveyETA: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wawelexy:

Nawa for u oo..

Yes I know he will be 38 by then but why saying die in the pitch na if it happen waiting go concern me ,my I just share that's all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by OveyETA: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wawelexy:

The real G.O.A.T
Guy waiting I do na ?
A'a this chart room is for sport and nobi wating I carry come why the names please be mature na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
My person CRonaldo, you are the real goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Wawelexy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
OveyETA:

Guy waiting I do na ?
A'a this chart room is for sport and nobi wating I carry come why the names please be mature na

Still trying to comprehend ur quote...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by ojaysam25(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
A decisive player....he always exit when the ovation is high...ronaldo will likely exit the national team as the highest goalscorer in international football...every good thing must come to an end...GOAT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Theboy21: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
We your fans will be grateful for the wonderful years you've entertained us and your name won't be forgotten for centuries to come, CR7 the realest....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Beverlyjean(f): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wawelexy:

Nawa for u oo..

Dont u know messi fans are no different from those northern abokis

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by soliufiljannah(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Better Don't sign out like Zidane
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2020
The history of football will never complete without you, retire well!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by kmaster007: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2020
well you don try . nah to go enjoy ur money remain... who is d richest btw CR7 and messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by kenzysmith: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2020
he left man u after champions league final on a high note,left Madrid after winning the champions league on a high note,about yo leave potugal national team after the world cup after breaking the all time goalscorer for international level on a high note I believe Rinaldo will also retire hang his booth after delivering the champions league to juvetus

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by kenzysmith: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Wawelexy:

Nawa for u oo..
37 not 38
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Wawelexy(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=kenzysmith post=94887798]37 not 38[/quote

Ok, na still d same thing...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by femi4: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2020
He chickened out....couldn't hit the 40 mark
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2020
After he finished with Estonia and the rest of Europe's newly dissolved countries. Nansense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Rahkman: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Masonkaycares:
After he finished with Estonia and the rest of Europe's newly dissolved countries. Nansense
omo see the kain countries ronaldo dey score against grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by ojaysam25(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2020
kenzysmith:
he left man u after champions league final on a high note,left Madrid after winning the champions league on a high note,about yo leave potugal national team after the world cup after breaking the all time goalscorer for international level on a high note I believe Rinaldo will also retire hang his booth after delivering the champions league to juvetus
GOAT like no other...the world will greatly miss him when he completely retire from football...the key is to retire when the ovation is high...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by ojaysam25(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2020
femi4:
He chickened out....couldn't hit the 40 mark
He announce his retirement for the national team,he can still hit the 40 mark he promise with club side...
The key is to retire when the ovation is high...he announce his retirement as a nations league champion for portugal,I hope others follow his foot step and not only feign retirement consistently when things are not working well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rahkman:
omo see the kain countries ronaldo dey score against grin grin grin grin
E shock you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010 / Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine / Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.