Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Al Jazeera Tv Profiles Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Jazeera Tv Profiles Saharareporters (895 Views)

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Tv Profiles Saharareporters by LagosBoy1: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
See video at -

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/al-jazeera-tv-profiles-saharareporters

Comments
12 comment(s)
Post a comment
congrats!!!!!!

Submitted by Tunde Babs on March 6, 2011 - 00:53.
A big CONGRATULATIONS to SR.

You deserve this positive appraisal and accolades.

I am proud to say I have followed you since inception.

Sky is the begining for SR

I Was Delighted

Submitted by Drudge (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 23:22.
I was extremely delighted to watch the positive documentary about Saharareporters.com on Al jazeera today. Saharareporters.com is one of the very few good things that have come out of the land of corruption in over 50 years of its existence. And you will remain the center of our struggle/fight against corruption.

Congratulations Sahara

Submitted by Patrick Agbobu (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 23:18.
Congratulations Sahara Reporters and to all of us the contributors that have made Sahara Reporters the very great success it is today. Many more grease to your elbow and our elbows.

Al-Jazeera is a hate channel

Submitted by Jameo (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 23:18.
I totally appreciate the role Sahara Reporters is playing in our national conscience even though I disagree with the editorial policy of campaigning against the President in favour of General Buhari. My advice to Sahara Reporters is please for whatever reason; do not associate yourself with the Arab Hate television channel Al – Jazeera. The editorial policy of Al – Jazeera is spreading hatred and division among people. Al – Jazeera lacks honesty and integrity. Remember, this was the channel that supposedly saw The Late President Yaadua feeding his birds at the Aso Rocks Presidential garden. We simply cannot afford to do anything with Al – Jazeera in Nigeria. We have no market for their hate message.

Congratulations Guys

Submitted by AnonymousNigerian (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 23:14.
A million congratulations to you for what you have been able to do for Nigerians in such a short period of time. Only history will give you your well deserved recognition and place for your accomplishments. Some of us are very, very proud of you and your work. CONGRATULATIONS, once again. Keep up the good work. As you have heard so many times before I am sure, "It's a difficult job but someone's got to do it." Well, we cannot do it as well as you do but all the same we respect and appreciate your work.

Whatever

Submitted by Chakadamos (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:58.
You guys don't seem genuine to me because you're biased in most of your write ups. Anyway, lets watch and see how long you will stand there.

SHARAREPORTERS.COM

Submitted by ESANOGBOGUN (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:49.
SaharaReporters.com has gradually become the authentic media in Nigeria attracting millions of on line readers. With it's exclusive stories that the traditional Government media will never report, citizens now have access to what government will never want us to know.
Once you go online ans log on to saharareorters.com, you will be adequately and accurately informed about happenings in the country.Endemic corruption in high government circles, political and economic issues, just name it and log on to SaharaReporters.com .
Kudos to Wole Sowore and his team.

Aljazeera partners with SR

Submitted by Bello Sule (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:47.
It is clear now that the Aljazeera TV network endorses all what SR publish,and even identifying the writers as professional journalists.But that contradicted what SR wrote last year that they are not necessarily trained journalists as sometime they write murderers captions or un verified stories.Example they recently wrote that Yobe state Governor Geidam is one of the targets of revolutionary northerners to terminate for his own role in voting for GEJ at the PDP primaries.Geidam has never ever holds PDP card as he is bonafide member of Anpp.Still no apology on that.

SR - 10 THUMBS UP!

Submitted by SCS (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:45.
SR

You are doing an excellent job giving everyone equal opportunity to air their views without censorship or intimidation. Intimidation and censorship are consistently seen in other Nigerian web sites such as NVS and such. In all of these other websites, posters who challenge the accepted orthodoxy from KNOWN evil culture are censored or banned or both. BUT NOT at SR.

Free speech is pertinent if we desire democracy and progress. Truth harms no person, except thugs and criminally-minded rejects of civilized societies, and SR understands this.

If an opinion is misguided or false, the public needs to read it in order to shoot it down. Read Mill’s On Liberty to understand this simple truth.

The problem in these other websites is they do not want to hear the truths about their own criminal behaviors and backward mindset, so they retain only thugs and criminals who toe the line of their criminal culture and mindset back home in Nigeria.

As they say, people who do drug have fathers and children who do drug. People who love criminal behavior and injustice have websites and fathers and children and posters who participate in criminal behavior and injustice.

SR is our WikiLeaks - Nigerian WikiLeaks. When all is said and done, you will be rewarded by ALL truth-seeking, justice-loving, and progress-minded Nigerians and Africans.

Keep up the good work and do not allow your effective and efficient business model to be corrupted by KNOWN THUGS and KILLERS from Nigeria masquerading as “democrats” and “intellectuals”.

Don't rest on your oars

Submitted by cecil stephens (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:42.
we know what you are about

Congratulations

Submitted by johmill (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:40.
Congratulations on your recognition, Sahara Reporters. I have a question for you. Why is it that when I write about the true state of Nigeria, you choose not to publish it? I am angry some of my comments were deliberately not published.

GREAT AKOKITE

Submitted by SANI MAMMAN (not verified) on March 5, 2011 - 22:39.
NOTHING DO YOU
NO DULLING,
GREAT SOWORE
YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN IN STONE,

YOU HAVE FANS YOU DONT EVEN OF,
CONTINUE THE HARDWORK,
RESIST THE CARROT, COS THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DANGLE IT!!

Post A Comment
Re: Al Jazeera Tv Profiles Saharareporters by Time2Think(f): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2011
This is quite a damnation on Sahara Reporters from Al Jazeera. Can you see the smile on the face of the Al Jazeera lady when she said Sahara Reporters absolutely falsified the story about the Turai case? Its like saying, I now have the opportunity to damn you and expose your lies. Whats SR happy about publishing such a high caliber lie to the whole world. How many of such lies are we being bombarded with daily on the face of Sahara Reporters and hundreds others on the face of the internet? It is a shame on Sahara Reporters - only fools will continue to take them serious after hearing the damning part of this report and story- they lied once, they will forever lie and cook up stories.

(1) (Reply)

Thugs attack CPC female candidate, two injured (Women Cannot Lead Them) / Dangote Group Donates N50 Million To Lagos Security Trust Fund / Can We Carry Out The Egyptian Style Protest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.