Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters (48176 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Addressing OIC Member States On How To Fight Terrorism (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Coldie(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2020
I love Buhari cry
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Chimasoka: 1:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Their First Dance After The Wedding, Darasimi Bamiloye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-CG2OE5sQ
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by ojibole(m): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2020
You that sent the IGP to benue and he didn't go and he wasn't sacked or anything. Is it now he will listen to you abegi #Endsars protest continues
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by showafrica(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
is this a live address or pre recorded addresss?

Must be recorded... Baba don't do live sth.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
ENGINEERG:
NEWSCASTER
Ah!! shocked
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by colorsofrainbow: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2020
ogaemma:
See how the face fat and round.
Are you sure this is truly the Buhari we know in the 80's.
my brother I was thinking same but one thing still confuses me...the voice.
I don't know how possible the impersonator can posses same voice as him.If not for the voice,I'm completely convinced this is NOT Buhari
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Okikaneseokwu: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
my brother I was thinking same but one thing still confuses me...the voice.
I don't know how possible the impersonator can posses same voice as him.If not for the voice,I'm completely convinced this is NOT Buhari
Everything is computer base, it's programmed,if not what stops them from doing live broadcast or having press conference?
The more u look, the less you see.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by colorsofrainbow: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Everything is computer base, it's programmed,if not what stops them from doing live broadcast or having press conference?
The more u look, the less you see.
u think d voice can be edited while doing a pre-recorded??
What about those visitors both international & local visitors,won't he speak to them??
I know this isn't Buhari from the physical & biological evidences so far but the voice & silence from people that matter,esp international visitors gets me more confused
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Mycoin(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2020
naitea12:
Is't a MUST this man read something from the screen or paper? Can't he learn from Donald Trump

No oh.

He decided to do what other 158 presidents across the world are doing....

I guess they should all learn from trump because trump is a figure of what a president should be.....

lmao
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lifeless human being, this man has no atom of motivation in him. I wish this was a protest to end him as a president.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Okikaneseokwu: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
u think d voice can be edited while doing a pre-recorded??
What about those visitors both international & local visitors,won't he speak to them??
I know this isn't Buhari from the physical & biological evidences so far but the voice & silence from people that matter,esp international visitors gets me more confused
Those visitors are their accomplice, and for foreign visitors not talking is because they consider Nigeria a sovereign country and wouldn't want to interfere with their internal affairs, also they benefit hugely from the corruption going on here. Why would the international community say something when the citizens of Nigeria are silent as if nothing is wrong, while in all sincerity everything is decayed.
Check the pictures below, u will be convinced that Buhari is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.