Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone (1058 Views)

Meet Vladimir Gucci, The Man Who Has Over 90% Of His Body Covered With Tattoos / See Photos Of A 6-year-old Nigeria Kid With Tattoos On His Body / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by StagethemTVee: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
An elederly woman has joined the end SARS protests in Lagos asking Government to listen and put an end to police brutality and profiling of youths as criminals once they have tattoos. In her words;
The goverment should heed our advice and tell SARS we don't want them. SARS should leave our children. All the tatoos is nothing. Most ladies and the men have it. What about the west?
She received a lot of applause when she raised the point about the west implying Europe, America and others where Tattoos are common place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLChR_Rjll0

Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by StagethemTVee: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mama wey Sabi.
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Completelife: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
#TheMovement
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Righteousness89(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
I
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Righteousness89(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
In as Much as I Respect Mama.
I wanna say there is an error we make when we say we do things we do because it is done in the Western world and all that!

Listen! The Western World is not the Standard!
The USA, Europe and all that are not the Standard!

The Standard is the Bible!
The Standard is the Word of GOD!
That is the Book by which we all will be Judged!
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by AFULA(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
okay
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Fahdiga(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Posterity will be kind to you mama. you have played your part. SARS have deviated from what they were established to do. we can't fold our hands and watch some few rogues destroy our country
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Fahdiga(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
I wanna say there is an error we make we say we do things we do because it is done in the Western world and all that!

Guy what's your problem. do you want everyone to keep shut while SARS people continue having a field day. where exactly do you stand and what is your mission
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by icuminpiss(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
So because I get tattoo police go wan harass me?
Thank God say I dey carry my ATM AUTOMAG(gun) waka!!!
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by StagethemTVee: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
And does the bible condemn tattoos?
Righteousness89:
I wanna say there is an error we make we say we do things we do because it is done in the Western world and all that!

Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by Righteousness89(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
And does the bible condemn tattoos?
The Bible Speaks against that!

Apart from the Bible, Common sense should guide u against such!
Re: Old Woman Joins End Sars Protest, Asks SARS To Leave Youths With Tattoos Alone by abosede35876: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
legacy will be like to you mama. you have played your element. SARS have deviated from what they were established to do. we can't fold our fingers and watch some couple thugs destroy our region

(1) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates 72years Of Togtherness, 68th Wedding Anniversary Together / Jane Mena Best Twerking Videos 2020 / VIDEO: Rihanna Shows Off Her Curves In Red-hot Lingerie For Valentine Day’s Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.