Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos (38303 Views)

30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by medolab90(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You need to go for medical checkup

Just pray none of your family members will be affected by Sars

[/b]Comments here are just irritating[b]

Bro you have to leave Nairaland for your sanity, comments here are full of hate, insensitiveness and more. The sad part is Mr Seun is doing nothing about it.The forum is turning to something else.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by supersdo520: 1:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Continue to protest
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Egoveen: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
mumu pipo

Na teargas sure pass.

From the beginning, the fools didn't choose their protest wisely. everybody was just shouting endSARs. Now that SARS has been ended, they now realize SARS is not the major problem.

Dumb yoots
One of this days a police officer will brutalise either you or any of your family member badly to the extent of injuring or outrightly kill you or your family member...EWU.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by psalmylee: 3:39am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
What are they protesting about again? I thought FSARS has been disbanded?
Ogun kl u there. We are protesting against your miserable family.. Oloriburuku.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by marv1: 4:44am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:

So you don't know say na audio disbandment. ?

This is the fourth time they are disbanding SARS.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Egoveen:
No mind the idiot.always making mouth online,sometimes i feel like sticking a knife through this kind of mofo's chest but i can't do that.

No vex my guy
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Arabs999: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
They don't know say day Don brake..
My people are Hopeless..
My people are Useless..
My people are Clueless..
My people are Indisciplin..
... Fela Anikulapo Kuti & The Afrika 70
grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Nezzjnr: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2020
medolab90:

Bro you have to leave Nairaland for your sanity, comments here are full of hate, insensitiveness and more. The sad part is Mr Seun is doing nothing about it.The forum is turning to something else.
I'm seriously considering that

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Lovelive: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
mumu pipo

Na teargas sure pass.

From the beginning, the fools didn't choose their protest wisely. everybody was just shouting endSARs. Now that SARS has been ended, they now realize SARS is not the major problem.

Dumb yoots

Silly eldAs
Lifeless eldAs
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by francisbiz: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:

Don't Blane them, they are not convinced.
How many police officers who have killed innocent Nigerians have been prosecuted?
Different police units are still harassing Nigerians and extorting motorists.

#endsarsnow is not just against SARS, it is against all forms of police brutality and illegality. It is also harbinger of what may come up against Nigerian politicians in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Obodogri: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

You dey mind that manna dead meat seller who dey change moniker here and there.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by tot(f): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Obodogri:

You dey mind that manna dead meat seller who dey change moniker here and there.

Sounding like a broken record, very annoying guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by Odochime(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Yes it has been disbanded, but is disbandment the point? Changing the department or unit of a erring office doesn't change the erring officer

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by airoport: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
davillian:

I answer the question
Or I throw them back
Reflects on you. Just saying.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos by luluman: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:

Me?
A whole FSARS officer

I go beat rigwarigwa comot for your body
No vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palliatives Distribution: 'FG Never Asked Governors To Wait For Approval' / Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.