Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives (48453 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by freeborn02: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
micflo28:
Everybody is claiming victim now grin grin grin SARS af suffered

So, you are trying to claim that people are lying?

Maybe if SARS shoot everyone in your family dead, you will realise people are not just claiming victim.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
freeborn02:

So, you are trying to claim that people are lying?

Maybe if SARS shoot everyone in your family dead, you will realise people are not just claiming victim.

May GOD not let that happen!

Ameen!

Someone died in surulere todaysad

Chaiiiiiiiiiii sad

GANDUJE IS STILL ROAMING FREELY WHILE HE SACKED HIS AIDE WHO IS NOW JOBLESS FOR SPEAKING AGAINST BUHARI.

NAIJA STAND UP!

Ignorance is not good.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Lavisha(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Are you a Igbo?
God forbid!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Lavisha(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
marsman:
You thought wrong
I was wrong.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by TheWalkingMind: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lavisha:

God forbid!
lol...okay
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by marsman: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lavisha:

I was wrong.
Okay.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by KingClovisone: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2020

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Bluffly: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
rentAcock:
They've ended SARS, now let's demand a 100k monthly minimum wage.
It is not about having 100,000 minimum wage but rather they should stimulate local production in all ramifications make food cheap and encouraged local innovations of day to day tools and products.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by ziondaughter247: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
This king is very wise. Well spoken, Sir! Long live the Ooni of Ife!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by lightwind(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lavisha:
God forbid!
Na Amibo go kill you Zombie..
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
This is word of wisdom and leadership.

Has Buhari shown any leadership on this matter? NO.

Buhari is emotionally derelict.

I believe the president gave the directive to dissolve SARS.

To be honest, he is just one person, and there is only so much a single person can do.

Change and improvement begins with ALL of us.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by goodheart02(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
He's saying this now because the rain don fall for him own roof. If not he'll not even have a say on this issue. Na person wey don experience something dey fit describe story. It's well
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Burgerlomo: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Completelife:
SARS excesses have been meted out to almost all families in the country.

That's because they lack proper training, power intoxicated and also most of them are street urchins in uniforms.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Lavisha(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
lightwind:
Na Amibo go kill you Zombie..
hehehehe..
Aproko.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Skmoda360(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lavisha:
huan!

Thot Ooni is a God and his daughter is also a goddess!
Wetin you dey talk like this?
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by chaloskyx: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
O REALLY SO YOU KNEW OF THE PROBLEMS IN OUR SOCIETY BUT INSTEAD OF USING YOUR THRONE TO CHANGE THINGS YOU KEPT MUTE CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED YOU BA? DONT WORRY SOON WHEN NIGERIANS CANT BEAR THIS AGAIN ALL OF YOU WOULD PAY
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by agboola93862: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
This monarch is very savvy. Well spoken, Sir! Long live the Ooni of Ife!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by DonBenny77(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
inoki247:
Some fools will still say the OOni is a Yahoo boy nd iz Daughter is also into fraud that's why iz speaking out
Yahoo boy spotted
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by middlebelter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=ijustdey post=94873950]

https://punchng.com/how-my-daughter-almost-lost-her-life-to-sars-operatives-ooni/[/quote

I hope Garba Shehus will not attempt to insult the Ooni a nd I aslo hope B will not send DSS after his Roya Majesty?
It appears this Administration has lost the sense of right and wrong.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by inoki247: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
DonBenny77:

Yahoo boy spotted

Fool shebi na Yahoo ur papa du wey e use send u go school nd for ur family ouse na wetin everybody for dere dey du b dat
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Well spoken
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by darediamond(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
caylakays:
ThankGod Runtown initiated a real protest to make everyone come awt. ThankGod for dz protest, I pray it yields fruit

A protest that will soon turn to practical revolution and later Civil War of the Core North against South. How many core northern states are involve in this protests?

Gradually we are nearing the REALITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by kmaster007: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
dis ooni ehn! way thunder plenty for hand... why him no use one thunder for dem
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by bigcasava1(m): 3:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Southern kaduna killing protest should kick off
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

I believe the president gave the directive to dissolve SARS.

To be honest, he is just one person, and there is only so much a single person can do.

Change and improvement begins with ALL of us.

When a mob rises to demand justice the energy is often without direction, it can snowballed. Someone has to give it direction. A mob is like a herd on rampage, it needs a shepherd to steer it, otherwise it will create havoc. Buhari knows how to steer cows, when it comes to humans he lacks skills and abilities.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by dalass(f): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Completelife:
SARS excesses have been meted out to almost all families in the country.

It is a terrible something undecided
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by DonBenny77(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2020
inoki247:

Fool shebi na Yahoo ur papa du wey e use send u go school nd for ur family ouse na wetin everybody for dere dey du b dat
Na dem, lagos people home for localisation of Yahoo industries.
Full family dey hussle yahoo
No worry them go reform SARS, get special squad wey go hunt una like bushmeat.
grin
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Dchampion65: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2020
When you pushed a sheep to the extreme, it will surely turn and bite. Nigerians have reached their tolerance limit. Government should respond positively.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Lilgabby(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Ooni of ife should please contest for presidency...
Please, let this go viral.
I've known this man to be a man of wisdom and integrity. Imagine a man full of business strategies and wisdom.
Think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) / Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money / How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.