Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives (48452 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
H
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nehemiah459(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by uuzba(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Emmyreal4:
We didn't not end SARs grin

We just change the name

Watch out for more
Slavetrade has not ended either. The name just changed.
Human beings are still doing the same things as always.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by TheWalkingMind: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lavisha:
huan!

Thot Ooni is a God and his daughter is also a goddess!
Are you a Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Omoslim26: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
While we won't bank on the words of the I G we should keep the peaceful protest flowing
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Emmyreal4(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
uuzba:

Slavetrade has not ended either. The name just changed.
Human beings are still doing the same things as always.
wisdom
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by 12345baba(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
rentAcock:
They've ended SARS, now let's demand a 100k monthly minimum wage.
u wan kill buhari ni?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by chatinent: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Enough is enough.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by jericco1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
And you didn't say anything until now?
Well done undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by eddyslim(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Finally victory is awarded
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by hybridblood07(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
You don't have sense!
rentAcock:
They've ended SARS, now let's demand a 100k monthly minimum wage.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by shevy878: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Completelife:
SARS excesses have been meted out to almost all families in the country.

Those guys lost their bearing.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by rotadeco27: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Can u imagine. Show them pepper one day they claimed I was teaching my wife driving where I was not supposed to. They said I should pay them , 10k after negotiations else my car would be impounded and na 10k per day in their compound . That was in Ilorin. From GTb @ unity na so I dey carry them go different banks and pressing wrong ATM code. They were so shameless that they were following us around . SARS has no integrity at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by sammysneh(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
faithful2911:
Lol coward Why you did not talk ever since before I initiated a protest
Don't mind him,pussy ass nigga
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by mdchikezie(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
jericco1:
And you didn't say anything until now?
Well done undecided

thanks for the observation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by rotadeco27: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
SARS has ended!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by juniorstar(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
A wise king!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Brushstrokes20: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kudos your royal highness!
Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by marsman: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lavisha:
huan!

Thot Ooni is a God and his daughter is also a goddess!
You thought wrong
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by farem: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
rentAcock:
[s]They've ended SARS, now let's demand a 100k monthly minimum wage.[/s]

Myopic demand!
Dem demand increase in salary, it is now #30k, tell me what's price of one bag of rice.
#EndEstimatedBilling
#PrepaidMeterNow
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
But you will still see some low lives cc: yamandgoattheory et al come out to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by cray91(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
you are right! that's exactly what some myopic demented assholes would say cuz they see this protest as only for yahoo boys. stupid people not knowing sars harrassment is meted on all
inoki247:
Some fools will still say the OOni is a Yahoo boy nd iz Daughter is also into fraud that's why iz speaking out

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by nairaman66(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
micflo28:
Everybody is claiming victim now grin grin grin SARS af suffered

Goaet!! I guess the ooni is chasing clout too or he is a yahoo boy..

2 Likes

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Jabioro: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Very nice speech...the speech beat Buhari tweeter handler hands down..Garba Lawal can't do this..
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Surely there is that thing you do frequently,
The day you do it with the wrong person you'll meet your Waterloo that day #ENDSARS#☝✅
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by tot(f): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
rotadeco27:
Can u imagine. Show them pepper one day they claimed I was teaching my wife driving where I was not supposed to. They said I should pay them , 10k after negotiations else my car would be impounded and na 10k per day in their compound . That was in Ilorin. From GTb @ unity na so I dey carry them go different banks and pressing wrong ATM code. They were so shameless that they were following us around . SARS has no integrity at all.

Can you just imagine, this is a whole level of shamelessness.
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
tot:

Can you just imagine, this is a whole level of shamelessness.
Wassup with you babe smiley
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by naitea12: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
ok
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by greatman247(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
This is word of wisdom and leadership.

Has Buhari shown any leadership on this matter? NO.

Buhari is emotionally derelict.

Buhari is evil, period!
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Where sars is concerned, only the operatives, current operatives not former, are exempted from their cruelty. I saw a video of a policeman matching with the protesters because his brother was once areest3d by his sars colleagues and he had to pay to get his own brother out.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by freeborn02: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
inoki247:
Some fools will still say the OOni is a Yahoo boy nd iz Daughter is also into fraud that's why iz speaking out

You mean fools like Adakintroy? The boy is just daft like that
Re: Ooni: How my daughter almost lost her life to SARS operatives by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Well spoken words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eswatini King To Pay N175M And 100 Cows For 16th Wife - Zuma's Daughter (PICS) / How Real Are Things Like 'Odeshí', 'Juju', 'Otumorkpor' In Nigeria/Africa? / Masquerades Seen Giving A Man Change After The Man Offered Them Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.