Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? (277 Views)

Being A Second Wife To The Right Person Is Better Than Being A First Wife To ... / Does Apologizing /always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? / Please Judge Me If I Am Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good day nairalanders.Recently,I apologized to someone who hurt my feelings.Later on,I felt i shouldn't have done that because the other person might feel he is right and i am wrong.i apologized for getting angry and i feel i shouldn't have but the person is older than i am.I did this just to make her happy and i feel displeased.why should i displease myself to please another person?.After that,from her expressions she still doesn't feel pleased.After all,nothing would have happened if i did not.I did this for the sake of peace.Do you think i shouldn't have apologized?
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by MickzyDonald: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
I believe it's just to make peace
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
You have apologized already, move on.Sometimes power dey pass power and apologizing sef no go comot anything for your body.
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by bjprodint(f): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
apologising doesnt reduce u in anyway
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by EmperorMaria: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Crackhaus come comment on this one too,,,we don’t knw which will hit FP
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by Righteousness89(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
You Have Done great!
You Have Cleared your Conscience!

Do not Feel low!
Do not Feel Sad!
You are a Wise young Man!

Follow Peace with all Men and Holiness! Without which no Eyes shall see the Lord..
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by Curiouscity(m): 3:53am On Oct 13, 2020
I am having same problem. My brother hurt me and betrayed my trust. I spoke in anger to him on phone and ended the call on him. But for peace sake, I apologized for shouting on him and ending the call. But he refused to apologize for what he did. Even though I apologized, I am still mad at him.
People who don't care about your feelings don't apologize when they hurt you. So, apologize and move on.
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2020
i have never felt this bad for apologizing.That is the problem
Re: Does Apologizing always Mean I Am Wrong And The Other Person Is Right? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Curiouscity:
I am having same problem. My brother hurt me and betrayed my trust. I spoke in anger to him on phone and ended the call on him. But for peace sake, I apologized for shouting on him and ending the call. But he refused to apologize for what he did. Even though I apologized, I am still mad at him.
People who don't care about your feelings don't apologize when they hurt you. So, apologize and move on.
. we are on the same boat.I still feel mad after apologizing.

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Not Looking For You. Money Is Looking For Ideas- Reno Omokri / I Need Your New Friends / Paternity Fraud : FCMB MD Adam Nuhu And Moyo Thomas Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.