Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Need Help From Nl Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help From Nl Family (296 Views)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Nl Family by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Compliment of the season to all NL family,

I school in one of the public university in the country and following the recent call off of ASUU strike and directive of out institution to resume school on the 11th of January we were asked specifically to come along with an Android/smart phone as online lectures will now be included in our method of teaching, the problem is that during the pandemic lockdown and due to the hardship and lack of job I had to sell my android phone I was using and am now using an itel java phone, am only able to access operamini that's how I keep myself updated on info-media and nairaland.
The the frame is too short for me to work and be able to buy phone, as the little am gathering will barely be able to afford me back to school, as I self sponsor myself to school.

Pls anybody that have an extra android/smart phone no matter its usage time frame as long as it can assess WhatsApp and telegram application should in the name of God help me, as am in critical level of my career and this will really help my academic performance.

I still believe we have people in NL with golden heart that can be of help in anyway to take me out of this predicament.

Please anybody from any part of the country that want to reach me for prove of my studentship and etcetras should contact me on my number
0 9 0 4 3 8 3 1 1 0 3
as my phone can't access email or WhatsApp.

Thank you and God bless youa all
Re: I Need Help From Nl Family by AskProf: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
And you just had to ooen a new Nairaland account to post this?
Re: I Need Help From Nl Family by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
AskProf:
And you just had to ooen a new Nairaland account to post this?

Yes i jst did.
Re: I Need Help From Nl Family by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
I wish I can give you this but I can only release it in March coz that's when I'm planning to get a new one.

May God help you

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Feel Insecure When Their Wives Earn More And The Way Out / Parental Influences In Relationships / Advice: Logistics Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.