Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Brother - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Brother (380 Views)

I Am Jealous Of Her. She Left My Brother, Now She Has A TESLA In USA / Marriage List My Brother Got From His Inlaws / The ''marriage List" My Brother Was Given By Our In-laws (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother by FX(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hello
Re: My Brother by chatinent: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Those Sars in Anambra are more than robbers.

Sorry for your experience.

These uniformed robbers know zilch about the rules of engagement. They in lieu use the barrel of their guns to keep people mum.

If you had refused paying, don't be surprised that they can go to the extent of shooting him any putting more blames on him to justify their evil deeds.

Funnily enough, they live a very irresponsible lifestyle. Whatever gotten by trick always end same way.
Re: My Brother by Cohelm(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
I am so sorry for your pain...
I hope that everything will get better.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Languages Do You Understand/know How To Speak. / How To Have A Nice And Attractive Mouth Area?? / Ooni Is Still In Love With Estranged Olori Naomi – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.