Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa (688 Views)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by Afangideh1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Genevieve Nnaji calls out President Buhari following his recent speech on #EndSARS

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has called out President Muhammadu Buhari following his recent speech on #EndSARS.

Recall that the President issued a televised speech today in which he talked about strategies put in place by his administration to reform the police force following the disbandment of the SARS police unit.

The official handle of the president tweeted, “The disbanding of SARS is only the first step in our commitment to extensive police reforms in order to ensure that the primary duty of the police and other law enforcement agencies remains the protection of lives and livelihood of our people.”

However, Genevieve and other Nigerians seem not impressed yet as they remind the President that Police officers are still killing innocent protesters even after his speech.

These grievances are as a result of continue reading, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/genevieve-nnaji-calls-out-president.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by BigBrother9ja: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
It will not be well with all these fools asking that the protests should stop.
Senseless bastards!

Has SARS been truly banned?

Na today dem just dey ban them?

Has the police been reformed?

Have those killer cops been prosecuted?

WHEN GEORGE FLODD'S KILLER WAS ARRESTED, WAS THEIR PROTEST STOPPED?

I Stan with continuous protest until that idǐotic Fulani man outed!

#REVOLUTION NOW!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by davidchuks500(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
It will not be well with all these fools asking that the protests should stop.
Senseless bastards!

Has SARS been truly banned?

Na today dem just dey ban them?

Has the police been reformed?

Have those killer cops been prosecuted?

WHEN GEORGE FLODD'S KILLER WAS ARRESTED, WAS THEIR PROTEST STOPPED?

I Stan with continuous protest until that idǐotic Fulani man outed!

#REVOLUTION NOW!
Dumb yoot

what where you thinking when you started the endSARS hashtag?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by BigBrother9ja: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Dumb yoot

what where you thinking when you started the endSARS hashtag?

Hoe low foe youth!
What is your problem?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by ojun50(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Even if them banned SARS today them no go sack them? No ......instead them go them integrate to police system properly, na there whala go come start.......

If either them sack all of them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by NobleAngell(f): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
My heart broke when I heard some protesters were shot today. That's quite unfortunate. What a jungle!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by NobleAngell(f): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
ojun50:
Even if them banned SARS today them no go sack them? No ......instead them go them integrate to police system properly, na there whala go come start.......

If either them sack all of them
And increase the number of unemployed Nigerians thereby leading to higher crime rate? I'm not sure that's a good idea. They should integrate them and reform the entire NPF.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by ojun50(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
And increase the number of unemployed Nigerians thereby leading to higher crime rate? I'm not sure that's a good idea.
The opay riders, and other riders and other organizations who have sack there employee... Have them pick arm to rob?

Do you know how many people lost there job in 2020,.......

You only go to crime if you are vision less
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by NobleAngell(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
ojun50:

The opay riders, and other riders and other organizations who have sack there employee... Have them pick arm to rob?

Do you know how many people lost there job in 2020,.......

You only go to crime if you are vision less
And how many of them are not visionless? Aren't they committing crimes in the name of caring out their duties? Imagine sending them all home. Won't they use the little skills of operations they have learnt to commit crimes?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
And how many of them are not visionless? Aren't they committing crimes in the name of caring out their duties? Imagine sending them all home. Won't they use the little skills of operations they have learnt to commit crimes?
My dear let them go home
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Calls Out President Buhari Following His Recent Speech On #endsa by ola31701: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
My heartless broke when I heard some demonstrators were shot tomorrow. That's quite shame. What a rainforest!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dresses Like A Tomboy, Sag Her Pants (video) / American Stripper, Symba Breaks Silence On Alleged Sexual Affair With VP Osinba / Lucy Trends At Number One After Nengi Gifted Her A Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.