Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. (6701 Views)

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / If You Know Prime Numbers You Should Be Able To Solve This Shape (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Gosj01(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
What about earthworm??

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by cupidhero(m): 3:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
God, Please liberate Africans from superstitious belief
Lol. Abi. If you like if bees come full una house no pray.
You go den understand the difference between Salem and Benin.
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by obinna58(m): 5:12am On Oct 13, 2020
cupidhero:

Lol. Abi. If you like if bees come full una house no pray.
You go den understand the difference between Salem and Benin.
Mumu
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Gbadebo19(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Somebody Please Help Me. The High Cost Of Cement Has Made It Impossible For Me To Feed O. Block Makers Have Stopped Operations In Kwara State. Polaris Bank, 3028060745. Somebody Should Pls Oo
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Superstitions.
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by JimmyDarmody: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
God, Please liberate Africans from superstitious belief
lol we prefer superstition to science.

We can't move forward with that attitude.

I was just feeling somehow when superboy cheque was saying 'God please save Nigeria " on Twitter.

Thats where our problem lies. We expect God to do the things he has put within our reach.
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Missyajoke:
Moths: Legend has it that if a moth enters your home then a loved one could die.
How we wan take settle this matter like this? No day wey I no dey see moth for our home and nobody don die for many years now
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by deolurexy1(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2020
The owl story is true
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Alexun(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2020
bayodele73:
Every of your post is faux....and mind you Python no dey bite...they strangle their prey to death...Read more.

Pythons can bite

They just don't secrete venom

1 Like

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by JayJayLaw(f): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2020
All this one na faboo pata pata.
African's find a way to believe the silliest of things. Just like the whites always find a way you invent the most ridiculous of things check out my video where I react to some LATEST GADGETS YOU DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDD5ABwTMu8

I need your reviews and critics too, its a new channel. Thanks.

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Divinenwa: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2020
OWLS AND DOGS can be true if you ever live in village you will know
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by cupidhero(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2020
obinna58:

Mumu
Retardedd fucktardd! Dawkins wannabe.
Go shoot some sperm or something.
All that sperm in your brain got you confused.
Get busy with dem monkey hands fool.
Masturbating dumbass!
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Vexaf: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2020
nonsense
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Herbephe1(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2020
u wanna use snake to bribe lala, I can't hear you, oh allright. lala said make I tell you your sacrifice(snake) has been accepted (front page straight)
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Nicoswit(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:
pls is this serious ?
Nop...it is just nonsense

1 Like

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by fati2001(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Nicoswit:
Nop...it is just nonsense

but those one's can be true

Owl
Cat

Dog
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Nicoswit(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

but those one's can be true

Owl

Cat

Dog
Maybe for people living in a village full of witchcraft activities but those stuffs are norms in a well developed places

1 Like

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by aleemtayo(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Trade your gift cards with me
The best rate you can get.
Trade with us Today and I assure you that you will come back
https:///2348105759674
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by sonofanarchy(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2020
op you dey mad ni?
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by ZACHIE: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2020
bunkum
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by PrincessB1(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew undecided

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by DenreleDave(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2020
PrincessB1:
Mtcheeeeeew undecided

Lo grin
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Ahmback(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
about the moth case.....hmmn
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Ahmback(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
aleemtayo:
Trade your gift cards with me The best rate you can get. Trade with us Today and I assure you that you will come back https:///2348105759674
what if you get banned for this?
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Kcgeology: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
bayodele73:
Every of your post is faux....and mind you Python no dey bite...they strangle their prey to death...Read more.
python do bite. They do so to get a grip before strangling. What u can say is that Their bite is not poisonous
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Adrian9(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Upcoming native doctor!
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Kylekent59: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Missyajoke:
Dogs: Dogs also have a great sense of smell and could detect if a person will die because of the biochemicals that are released from the human body.

Forget all these stories about Dogs. That was how I read that a dog can smell and see things. I hid bones in the ground but my dog never knew something was hidden there.

I also read somewhere that dogs can hear voices 2km. I was passing by a house that has dogs in it. I stood by the gate side and was whispering in a low tune just to know if dogs can hear the tiniest tune. Omo, dem no hear shi shi.

I stopped believing all these scientific assumptions.
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Kylekent59: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Missyajoke:
Dogs: Dogs also have a great sense of smell and could detect if a person will die because of the biochemicals that are released from the human body.

Forget all these stories about Dogs. That was how I read that a dog can smell and see things. I hid bones in the ground but my dog never knew something was hidden there.

I also read somewhere that dogs can hear voices 2km away. I was passing by a house that has dogs in it. I stood by the gate side and was whispering in a low tune just to know if dogs can hear the tiniest tune. Omo, dem no hear shi shi.

I stopped believing all these scientific assumptions.
Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by DaFuhrer(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
What of brother tortoise, I thought he will top the list according to those stories told by parents undecided

Re: 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
So no one can enter ones house and at the end the person had money��‍♀️��‍♀️.?..na so so death ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caritas University, Enugu / How To Know If You Are Among The 62,140 Candidates To Re-write Jamb On July 1st / It's A Pity Nobody Remember Chika, But We Shout About Chadwick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.