Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. (612 Views)

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
The nonviolent agitation of Nigerian youths in successfully fostering their demands for Police reformation has gone a long way to prove that power belongs to the youths of any nation.

Nevertheless, I believe that more can be achieved in like manner especially in the area of political and economic restructuring that is needed at this time when the nation is on the brink of total collapse which is an avoidable option that could bring about an undesirable consequence. Unfortunately, police reformation will not stop police Brutality at large without reforming the entire national system.

Nigeria is undoubtedly Africa’s biggest economy and the most populous black nation on earth but for a long time has suffered from dwarfism as a result of regional economic inequality and the lop-sidedness of Nigeria’s political system have led to a series of protracted conflicts. The country is currently embroiled in crises similar to the tumultuous time after independence in 1960, when regional and ethnic tensions erupted in a vicious power struggle.

Systemic failure and unwarranted bureaucracy as a result of nepotism has stagnated our nation for too long and has provided a viable breeding ground for corruption to thrive.

I believe it is high time the youths stood up one more time to agitate for the only solution to our problem and I believe that together we can achieve this if we come together with one voice...

Restructuring is not disintegration.
Restructuring is not Division.
Restructuring Means a Bigger, Better, Stronger and United indivisible Nigeria

#RestructureNigeriaNow

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2020
RoTFL! �

Chai! See Nigerians... If this is about BBnaija or any other less important topic page go Don full with comments.

Odiegwu
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2020
RoTFL! cheesy

Chai! See Nigerians... If this is about BBnaija or any other less important topic page go Don full with comments.

Odiegwu
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by helinues: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Oga Toks, abeg no dey put mouth for politics matter .

No be your lane... Try
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Raalsalghul: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Let me share.
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Oga Toks, abeg no dey put mouth for politics matter .

No be your lane... Try

See beer parlour talk. SMH!
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Toks2008:
RoTFL! �

Odiegwu
I tell you
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by NairaHercules(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by lexxwiz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Toks2008:
RoTFL! cheesy

Odiegwu

Bros people are on the streets demanding for their rights. Nobody get time to Dey run up and down Nairaland now. Go and join them, don’t be here waiting for posts.
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
lexxwiz:

Bros people are on the streets demanding for their rights. Nobody get time to Dey run up and down Nairaland now. Go and join them, don’t be here waiting for posts.

We dey do our own for where I dey but we know when to hold down cos it is no longer making sense.

The FG has banned SARs so I see no reason for the continuous protest.

And mind you I'm not looking for posts but I'm looking forward to a productive agitation for restructuring which is far more important than banning SARs

1 Like

Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by xxxXXXxxx: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
It should be the most important national issue in the citizens' collective consciousness right now
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by lexxwiz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Toks2008:

We dey do our own for where I dey but we know when to hold down cos it is no longer making sense.

The FG has banned SARs so I see no reason for the continuous protest.

And mind you I'm not looking for posts but I'm looking forward to a productive agitation for restructuring which is far more important than banning SARs

There’s always time for everything. Hashtag restructuring go come. First of all, this agitation will definitely enlighten the youths. This magnitude of protest haven’t been achieved in such a long time. Personally I would have loved it to be something else but then, this just a start and an eye opener for the youths. Now that we know that the power to make or mar are in our hands. Consider this a trial version!!!!

1 Like

Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lalasticlala we both know this makes sense and even the whole nation are singing this song right now.
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSars
#RestructureNigeria

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring. by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lalasticlala o

Remember this is not a call for secession o so it does not violate any nairaland rule and the disclaimer clearly states that every post is not affiliated to nairaland.

Abeg do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Good Nigerians You Have Encounter / Endsars- We’re Ready To Defend Nigeria At All Cost, Army / Governor Sanwo Olu Reveal He Can't Summarize Buhari Speech (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.