Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 (5984 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough / Run From Xiaomi Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by RealEzee(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2020
sagieramos:
OP why you dey lie Na?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohLF0zbTb7Y
no mind OP him think say em dey make point but just busying dishing out lies to unsuspecting individuals who clearly have no clue but will jump at the false candy thrown at them, u for leave am, see as the guy the screen g90t lol, thought they said its not about processor not too long ago grin

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by RealEzee(m): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2020
atheistandproud:

He's just goin to either shift goalposts or he'll ignore you and use his other moniker to create a new thread later today. Do you want to bet?

I used to tackle them a lot but now, trolls and marketers will stay the same. It is what it is.

I don't believe that they are stupid, probably ignorant but not stupid.

Na Helio G90T when RN8Pro users don taya for dey shark them. I wonder how Redmi K20 pro users with flagship SD855 should be feeling? Ignore bros, not worth it.
exactly
Only a dummy will believe OP sef, well my people perish because of lack of knowledge, they refuse to seek it.
Xiaomi way even get some mad dedicated game pads for their phones aside them been compatible with other game pads, dummies won't use the internet to know Sha.

We move Ja re

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by atheistandproud(m): 3:51am On Oct 13, 2020
RealEzee:
exactly
Only a dummy will believe OP sef, well my people because of lack of knowledge, they refuse to seek it.
Xiaomi way even get some mad dedicated game pads for their phones aside them been compatible with other game pads, dummies won't use the internet to know Sha.

We move Ja re

To the permanent site my brother. Let's keep moving.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by SirdimayG(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Even, redmi 4x supports game controller

Only rookies would finish reading ya post

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Jeffy1206(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2020
No doubt they have improved a lot. But one more thing for them now is Android update is the most most important now. Can't imagine myself stalk on one version for years undecided angry
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by sunshineV(f): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Zeroenochone:
SunshineV

It seems you're also short about words grin grin
im very down to earth of words

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
10thElement:
LOL...... Brother you be Comedian ooooo grin grin grin

i just still dey here ddey laff...
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2020
10thElement:
Waiting This Xiaomi do you

Help me ask am my broda...
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Exumal:
Who get this mi9t make e help us verify this.

You nor know where them dey sell, mk u go buy and verify?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2020
MagmaPower:
Your mates Dey play Call of duty mobile,
You still Dey play PUBG, nawa oh
And from what I read you just concluded that Xiaomi is incompatible with that Ipega controller, not that zero 8 handles game better,
You were just looking for a compatible phone

Exactly the point, na controller be your problem
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2020
talktalk4u:
My Great People Of Nairaland

I just come back from EndSars Matter ... Omo The Struggle no easy grin grin grin

Ok Quick One ...

Its Your Boy TalkTalk4U The Xiaomi Prodigal Son ... cheesy

Well im here again to Open Xiaomi yash with another Bomb

Over the years this Xiaomi Fans has been attacking Samsung, Oppo, Vivo Transsion Eg Infinix Which is now there Elder Bro in the gaming line tongue tongue tongue

Xiaomi fans E go Shock Unna shocked shocked

I have been using the Xiaomi MI9T for a while now and playing pubg is kinda boring cause the screen size is kinda small to me due to using samsung tab . so my mumu friend introduced me to Xiaomi Note 8 was my first phone then i jumped to my present which was their flagship at that time .

So make i run straight to the point ooooo grin grin grin

My clan members all uses Game Controller and My Xiaomi Note 8 doesnt support which i complained to my clan and they told me any phone that doesnt support game controller isnt a gaming phone shocked shocked shocked i eyes shock me like weliweli .

I was like i use Xiaomi ooo they said in america no device like that angry angry they use Pixel, LG, Samsung, Iphone Tabs etc

Na i vex sell my Note 8 then buy this MI9T ..Chai mumu me ....who send me ?

First 1 month Bugs one kill me

then i kept on trying to use this game controller on my new device brotherly whenever i connect controller a whole flag Ship MI9T of 140+ go just freeezzzzzzzeee angry angry i will have to do hard reset then phone go restart everything go work fine again

Then One of my Tech guy called Techmonk na introduced 2 products to Infinix zero 8 and oppo Reno 3

my mind first beat fast fast fast

Then i came here to ask for suggestion and review . i got negative and positive feedbacks even from my stupid mumu like me brothers Xiaomi fans

Then i walked down to computer village Slot 19 to buy Infinix Zero 8 grin grin

Did my post here about buying this device same Mofos Xiaomi Fans Attacked me

Today im here to pass a message to XIAOMI that infinix done Upgrade ooooooo grin grin grin

No Be the Eye way we take they look them , them still be again ...this Guys don go back to the table and improve their products

The Game Controller Worked For Infinix Zero 8 100000000000%
grin

The More You Attack A Brand The More They Are Improving

Infinix gaming Experience is far better than Xiaomi ... They Have Advanced Game mode coupled with G90T + 8BG RAM

grin grin grin grin grin

You sure say nor be fake controller you go buy so...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2020
MagmaPower:

Yeah, when it comes to game pad compatibility

How many you don check the compatibility?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Exumal:

Just the first case and I can't really rely on it total. We need another mi9t user to verify or refute this claim.

Must you verify, NA BIG LIE...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2020
RealEzee:
no mind OP him think say em dey make point but just busying dishing out lies to unsuspecting individuals who clearly have no clue but will jump at the false candy thrown at them, u for leave am, see as the guy the screen g90t lol, thought they said its not about processor not too long ago grin

Tell them ooo... a word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Bro don't waste your words...
As for me I'm still short over words

i am short amongst words...
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by shorelink: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Buzx:

Lol, watch out for another baseless thread from the venom guy in some days.

Always very baseless, here na controller be him problem....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by KrazyDave16(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Pretiboi:

Guy go sleep u don't even know what u are talking about.
I don't know what I'm talking about??

Note 5 that I bought and used because I thought it coming with stock Android meant I would be getting updates and having some issues fixed when they come up, they (Infinix) couldn't even deliver updates on time and wouldn't if not that they were disturbed??

Only God knows how you managed to navigate the internet talk less of owning an Android device with your reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2020
sunshineV:
im very down to earth of words

I'm..... I'm short under words..... grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2020
shorelink:

i am short amongst words...

Broo you get!!
Me I'm short behind the words.... grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by chapelaries: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2020
talktalk4u:

I just come back from EndSars Matter ... Omo The Struggle no easy grin grin grin

Ok Quick One ...

Over the years this Xiaomi Fans has been attacking Samsung, Oppo, Vivo Transsion Eg Infinix Which is now there Elder Bro in the gaming line tongue tongue tongue

I have been using the Xiaomi MI9T for a while now and playing pubg is kinda boring cause the screen size is kinda small to me due to using samsung tab . so my mumu friend introduced me to Xiaomi Note 8 was my first phone then i jumped to my present which was their flagship at that time .

My clan members all uses Game Controller and My Xiaomi Note 8 doesnt support which i complained to my clan and they told me any phone that doesnt support game controller isnt a gaming phone shocked shocked shocked i eyes shock me like weliweli .

I was like i use Xiaomi ooo they said in america no device like that angry angry they use Pixel, LG, Samsung, Iphone Tabs etc

then i kept on trying to use this game controller on my new device brotherly whenever i connect controller a whole flag Ship MI9T of 140+ go just freeezzzzzzzeee angry angry i will have to do hard reset then phone go restart everything go work fine again

Then One of my Tech guy called Techmonk na introduced 2 products to Infinix zero 8 and oppo Reno 3

Then i came here to ask for suggestion and review . i got negative and positive feedbacks even from my stupid mumu like me brothers Xiaomi fans

Today im here to pass a message to XIAOMI that infinix done Upgrade ooooooo grin grin grin

No Be the Eye way we take they look them , them still be again ...this Guys don go back to the table and improve their products

grin

Infinix gaming Experience is far better than Xiaomi ... They Have Advanced Game mode coupled with G90T + 8BG RAM

grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm... this device compatibility is nice with pictures am seeing though
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2020
sagieramos:
OP why you dey lie Na? Rooted you need to root before it works angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohLF0zbTb7Y
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by turok: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Try Xiaomi Black Shark 3. Then you go buy me Gordon's later

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2020
atheistandproud:

He's just goin to either shift goalposts or he'll ignore you and use his other moniker to create a new thread later today. Do you want to bet?

I used to tackle them a lot but now, trolls and marketers will stay the same. It is what it is.

I don't believe that they are stupid, probably ignorant but not stupid.

Na Helio G90T when RN8Pro users don taya for dey shark them. I wonder how Redmi K20 pro users with flagship SD855 should be feeling? Ignore bros, not worth it.

As in recently I've been tryiny best to politely debunk their misinformations but I saw this post and I gave up

I don't blame him, the guy mentioned being in the protests perhaps the teargas has scrambled his brain grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by chapelaries: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Valleys:

The guy is a complete dĂșnce. He doesn't deserve all these attentions.

It shouldn't result to this... Be calming down
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by saintwalga: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020
moscojoor:
I wonder if dem dey use this op brain pound yam
Hypertension go jus kill for this xiaomi matter
Bro samsung is the best and transsion are the worst
My xiaomi dey burst my brain any time any day

Hmmm... This is serious!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by saintwalga: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
chapelaries:

It shouldn't result to this... Be calming down

Abi nah... its getting hotter in here
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by saintwalga: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2020
TrebleChamp:
I have modified my quote. Make everybody buy wetin dem like jare, enough of all this phone diss...

Abi nah ... enough of all this many many talk
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by ubev01(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2020
This is very simple. Zero 8 is best phone from infinix and they have to put all they have into it. Mi9t, redmi note 8 on the hand are far from being the best from xiaomi, so Xiaomi can not put all they have into these. Talking about gaming, Xiaomi has a brand dedicated to that purpose (gaming), BLACK SHARK. Their phones even have controllers built in with the option to attach whatever gaming equipment you want. That is why a thorough research is needed if you're buying a phone cos of a specific need like gaming, camera, screen etc, but if it's general specs and price to performance, xiaomi is still king. Infinix has really improved though and most of that improvement are because of Xiaomi and Xiaomi fan boys grin

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by henrygold100: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2020
How much do you get the controller
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Emm22(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2020
talktalk4u:

Ok Quick One ...

grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Guy were u buy that controller and how much u buy am?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by sagieramos(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2020
OP What kind of deception is this? Why you edit my comment?

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by sagieramos(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2020
ubev01:
This is very simple. Zero 8 is best phone from infinix and they have to put all they have into it. Mi9t, redmi note 8 on the hand are far from being the best from xiaomi, so Xiaomi can not put all they have into these. Talking about gaming, Xiaomi has a brand dedicated to that purpose (gaming), BLACK SHARK. Their phones even have controllers built in with the option to attach whatever gaming equipment you want. That is why a thorough research is needed if you're buying a phone cos of a specific need like gaming, camera, screen etc, but if it's general specs and price to performance, xiaomi is still king. Infinix has really improved though and most of that improvement are because of Xiaomi and Xiaomi fan boys grin
You dey mind the OP? This a game controller market for Mi9T. All Xiaomi devices support game controller

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIRTEL HACK: Get Free 1000 Airtime Now / How To Extract Text From A Picture Using OCR In Google Drive In Android / Latest Etisalat 1GB For #200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.