Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing (6217 Views)

Tricks To Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting Sender Know / Whatsapp tricks You Must Know Send Message without Registered Whatsapp number / Mtn Code To Send Unlimited Free Text Message Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Obiomon: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
FIRSTLY

Disabling “Read receipts” option is the probably the easiest method to read a Whatsapp message without notifying the sender.

By doing so, you’ll disable the ability of WhatsApp to show blue ticks to the sender that tells them that you’ve read their message.

But the downside is that you will not be able to see the double blue check marks when someone has read your message as well.

Here’s how to disable it.

1. Open WhatsApp and go to the ‘Settings’ menu

2. Tap on ‘Accounts’ and then on ‘Privacy’.

3. Untick the ‘Read Receipts’ option

SECONDLY

Again you can Peep from the Notification Bar. This is another simple method to read WhatsApp message without alerting the sender.

Whenever you get a message on WhatsApp, it shows a notification on your notification bar, Simply swipe down the notification area from the top of the screen and you can easily read the complete or partial message from the notification bar without opening the app.

The blue ticks show only when you open the app to read messages

THIRDLY

Turn Off WiFi/ Mobile Data Connection Once you get a message don’t open the app immediately, turn off the WiFi or mobile data and this will take WhatsApp offline.

Now go ahead and read the message and you won’t alert the sender since you’ll be reading the message from app cache.

To ensure you don’t blow your cover make sure to close WhatsApp app before turning off your WiFi/ mobile data connection.

LASTLY

Place WhatsApp Widget to Your Home screen if you don’t want to go the extreme length of turning off all your phone’s connectivity.

You can place WhatsApp widget on your home screen to read the message at a glance. Since reading message via widget doesn’t open the app so you can keep the blue ticks from showing up.

You can even reply to other messages without having to send read receipts to the sender you wish to ignore.

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU cool

cc seun lalasticlala make na move this ministry to the promise land grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Mubby4luv(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who hide and seek done Epp? You send me message, i ball in and read it, if i like, i reply and if body no give me, i will ignore and nothing go happen!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by FreeSpirited: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Girls and their crooked corner corner ways........They can never be straight forward yet they will always blame guys for their woes.

4 Likes

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Nbote(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
So u think if u off ur data and read ur msgs, wen u on ur data back on ur msgs are still going to remain unread? Some of U are really dumber dan u know

4 Likes

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by armadeo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Who hide and seek done Epp? You send me message, i ball in and read it, if i like i reply, and if body no give me, i will ignore and nothing go happen.

Exactly my opinion.

If you send message when I no like i no go answer simple.

Why all the hide and seek.

Kororkoro I dey do my own.

4 Likes

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by patwhizkid(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seriously, all these stress for what? undecided

Kole werk abeg

2 Likes

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why do I really need to read messages incognito? Well, it's still helpful, I might need it someday.
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Obiomon: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
adeboyewareez:
Why do I really need to read messages incognito? Well, it's still helpful, I might need it someday.
my point
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by ladet(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old,
am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this
the url is [url]Nicenaija.com[/url] i created this forum for
Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the
situation is not encouraging I put my outmost
Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it
seems nobody visit the website except me....Nairalanders i
need your help to help me promote my forum
sir...What will I do?..How will improve? .....
Whats your view about the Forum.....C'mon I really need you guys to coment on this. thanks in advance......
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Flashh: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seems this (op) just started using WhatsApp. This feature has been there for months; but I dislike it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by usibengate(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Very good
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Genoma(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you try this with me, i will know you have seen the message but u choose to ignore it. The reasons i will know u ignored the message are as follows
1. When a message is sent but not delivered, a grey thick is used.
2. When delivered but not yet read, two grey ticks are used.
3. After 2 above, to know when the message was delivered, long press on the message and click the circled "i", you will see the time the message was delivered.
4. Go back and check the person's last seen. If the last seen is before the message was delivered, then the person has not come online. But if the last seen is after the message had been delivered, then the person intentionally ignored you and pretended as though she hasn't seen your message. It is rather better to read the message and not reply than pretending not to have seen the message which might result to a break up if you are in a relationship with the person.

6 Likes

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Genoma:
If you try this with me, i will know you have seen the message but u choose to ignore it. The reasons i will know u ignored the message are as follows
3. After 2 above, to know when the message was delivered, long press on the message and click the circled "i", you will see the time the message was delivered.
4. Go back and check the person's last seen. If the last seen is before the message was delivered, then the person has not come online. But if the last seen is after the message had been delivered, then the person intentionally ignored you and pretended as though she hasn't seen your message. It is rather better to read the message and not reply than pretending not to have seen the message which might result to a break up if you are in a relationship with the person.

You're really making a point. It's all it is! Why try to hide when it's not even worth it?
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by otodeluxe(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Noted. But why not just be open minded and sincere in your ways?
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Stegomiah: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Who hide and seek done Epp? You send me message, i ball in and read it, if i like i reply, and if body no give me, i will ignore and nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:00am On Aug 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Girls and their crooked corner corner ways........They can never be straight forward yet they will always blame guys for their woes.
you speak my mind!
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Jholland(f): 4:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Genoma:

This is too much stress even, it won't work on someone like me that switched off my last seen (something most girls do)all i need to do to know if u have. Read my message is highlight on the meesage click the info button and get what i want, but the again whats my biz if i send you meesage you no gree reply won't outdate my whatsapp and if it my phone if i like i reply if i like i don't #notimetowastetime

2 Likes

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by dhardline(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Why all the hide and seek, if you want to read and reply then good,if you want to read and not reply also good.Just be plain and simple.No dey give urself headache.
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by yusufibrahim(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2016
I think the Op is a player some he is looking for fellow player........ If u are one kindly indicate and don't be shy he represent u all
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by eaglejay13(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2016
ladet:
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Lanre Adetoro am 16yrs old,
am a web designer ,I own a forum just like this
the url is [url]Nicenaija.com[/url] i created this forum for
Nigerians to discuss...... But the problem is... the
situation is not encouraging I put my outmost
Best in trying to get the forum running..... but it
seems nobody visit the website except me....Nairalanders i
need your help to help me promote my forum
sir...What will I do?..How will improve? .....
Whats your view about the Forum.....C'mon I really need you guys to coment on this. thanks in advance......

I think this should go to the webmasters session
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by milky3(f): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2016
but why Will someone do that... helpful for those who need it
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by 49cents(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Obiomon:
FIRSTLY

Disabling “Read receipts” option is the probably the easiest method to read a Whatsapp message without notifying the sender.

By doing so, you’ll disable the ability of WhatsApp to show blue ticks to the sender that tells them that you’ve read their message.

But the downside is that you will not be able to see the double blue check marks when someone has read your message as well.

Here’s how to disable it.

1. Open WhatsApp and go to the ‘Settings’ menu

2. Tap on ‘Accounts’ and then on ‘Privacy’.

3. Untick the ‘Read Receipts’ option

SECONDLY

Again you can Peep from the Notification Bar. This is another simple method to read WhatsApp message without alerting the sender.

Whenever you get a message on WhatsApp, it shows a notification on your notification bar, Simply swipe down the notification area from the top of the screen and you can easily read the complete or partial message from the notification bar without opening the app.

The blue ticks show only when you open the app to read messages

THIRDLY

Turn Off WiFi/ Mobile Data Connection Once you get a message don’t open the app immediately, turn off the WiFi or mobile data and this will take WhatsApp offline.

Now go ahead and read the message and you won’t alert the sender since you’ll be reading the message from app cache.

To ensure you don’t blow your cover make sure to close WhatsApp app before turning off your WiFi/ mobile data connection.

LASTLY

Place WhatsApp Widget to Your Home screen if you don’t want to go the extreme length of turning off all your phone’s connectivity.

You can place WhatsApp widget on your home screen to read the message at a glance. Since reading message via widget doesn’t open the app so you can keep the blue ticks from showing up.

You can even reply to other messages without having to send read receipts to the sender you wish to ignore.

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU cool

cc seun lalasticlala make na move this ministry to the promise land grin

My dear there is nothing like being straight forward
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by pozoagu: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
http:///2aXLLuj. Hahaha no more lies
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by smileyyy(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Please we need your vote in team fynestboi on this thread cry
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48228249
Just type
I VOTE
FYNESTBOI
CC: NLJEGA

Please let's put the crown where it belongs wink
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Genoma(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Jholland:

This is too much stress even, it won't work on someone like me that switched off my last seen (something most girls do)all i need to do to know if u have. Read my message is highlight on the meesage click the info button and get what i want, but the again whats my biz if i send you meesage you no gree reply won't outdate my whatsapp and if it my phone if i like i reply if i like i don't #notimetowastetime
If you switch off your last seen, you can't see other people's last seen. So highlighting your message to see when it was delivered will be of no use, except you want to conclude without proof that the person has read your message and chose not to reply. There might be reasons why the person has not replied, and one of the reason might be that the person does not have enough data bundle. But knowing the person's last seen will allow you to know that the person saw the message but pretended not to have seen it.

1 Like

Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by SylarsMcQuins: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2016
OP u see ur life.
RUBBISH!!!!
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by piperson(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
u don kill ladies

lol

now I won't get "y did u ignore my message"
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Obiomon: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
OP u see ur life.

RUBBISH!!!!
yes! I know u can't see yours undecided
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by SylarsMcQuins: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Obiomon:
yes! I know u can't see yours undecided

Lol. U can do better.

I'm not moved
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by Obiomon: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Lol. U can do better.

I'm not moved
oh didnt even know u a actually truck .but why won't u move na!! Or your tyre Don burst?? Now I know y u can't see your life
Re: Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing by SylarsMcQuins: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Obiomon:
oh didnt even know u a actually truck .but why won't u move na!! Or your tyre Don burst?? Now I know y u can't see your life

U can still do beta

Kip up d gud work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook To Use Yoruba, Igbo Languages To Curb Fake News / Gionee Android Phone Price In Nigeria – Cheap On Jumia / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.