Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

#EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest (34037 Views)

Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by splashbaby(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dis once just dey wake up for Enugu State?

Seems they are 3 days behind the whole Nigeria?

Guess today is Friday in Enugu?

So funny!

grin

If u ask me, na who i go ask o ?
Hahahahaha they are comedians for that side of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Angy55(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
protests:
The earth back you, the heavens back you. Any gun shot against protesters will kill the next policeman. So shall it be.

AMEN
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by DesChyko: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
nullboss:
Ewu.. your stupidity is powered by the sun.

A.k.a. Solar Mumu cry

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
ezixt:

Wannabe! Be original for once, haba!
pls repent now before it too late
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by EXOUSIAng: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
starbuck:
Was NwaAmaikpe banned for 600 years bikonu

My brother I have asking myself same question on.
Where is NwaAmaikpe

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by SunTzu123(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
grin I expect the OP to atleast know that "A LETTER OF NOTIFICATION" written to the Police is not the same thing as "GETTING A RESPONSE/APPROVAL" from the police.

It's good though, they showed civility, now it's expected for the police to show the same.

True talk
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Kay25(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
hahaha who are the cowards now?the igbo people calling yoruba cowards can u see your mumu..d people u want to protest against u are taking orders from una no get liver
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by EMMY76: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
The govt have already banned sars they supposed to be protesting against more serious issues like the continuous killings by the fulaniherdsmen all over the country and the restructuring of nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by jUeLiZ: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

So funny!

grin

naija we too d over do,, d don disband SARS... which be dis again... rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by ojun50(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nimrah:
Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did
Has you am finish how them send ur account?
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by SenecaTheYonger: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

So funny!

grin

They’ve ended it more than 5 times so 9jerians no longer believe it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Villemark: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Very funny set of people nawo, after when baba don talk finish say SARS has been band all dis one won come start.
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Chukskin: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nimrah:
Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did

Who you wan scam?
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by ofiko123(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nice one... But my own is end police brutality and ReformPolice..
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Villemark: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Approval for wetin? Una never serious, how am I sure if dey even has light dia? After which baba don talk finish say no more #SARS.
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Prymestrr(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sunofgod:
Yahoo Yahoo Permission Letter...........

Werey weh deh disguise undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by DasaintHope(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nimrah:
Dail *894*0*124904# To open a quick firstbank account I just did
thanks bro, it worked
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by ORIGENAL(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Karlovich:
All of a sudden Nnamdi Kanu has become irrelevant, they should have gotten approval to protest for the Zoo's fall.
See this MuMu

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by lymelyte(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
blinking001:
This thing is getting boring already.
boring as in how now? Na film u dey watch? People are fighting for freedom,justice and development, you are talking about boring? Was it suppose to be interesting?
Abeg get sense naw.
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by SexytorresE(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stop it grin
nullboss:
Ewu.. your stupidity is powered by the sun.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by melzabull(f): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
ModestGal:
This is intelligence and Bravery combined. Ndigbo, I'm loving you people

[s]I heard Enuguns are the core Igbos, which means if Enugu people join the protest, then we can say the Igbos have joined[/s]

Na only Arewa people want SARS, so please, move all the SARS to Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi

Godbless Nigeria
#Endyahooyahoo
#Reformpolice
#Endcorruption
#Ibvolvetheyouthsindecisionmaking
what manner of fuckery is this? Whats the colour of your stupidity?
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by AlexBells(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kay25:
hahaha who are the cowards now?the igbo people calling yoruba cowards can u see your mumu..d people u want to protest against u are taking orders from una no get liver
Didn't you see on the post where it said don't use the Cword lol
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by fowlyansh181(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Africonji:
SE had better not join the bandwagon. These protesters have a secret agenda. Ndigbo beware. You have been warned.
get lost
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by texazzpete(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
blinking001:
This thing is getting boring already.

How won’t it be ‘boring’ when you sat your cowardly arse at home playing PlayStation while your betters were on the streets fighting for your fundamental human rights?
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just rename the zoo/poultry government sponsor terrorist units to continue their massacring of innocent people of Southern territories.

Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by aje55393: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
monty dancers is still food in their recollection
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
ezixt:

Wannabe! Be original for once, haba!
hmm....so you are supporting rubbish
Re: #EndSARS: Enugu Youths Get Approval From Police To Protest by JasperVII(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Karlovich:
All of a sudden Nnamdi Kanu has become irrelevant, they should have gotten approval to protest for the Zoo's fall.
Events are leading up to the disintegration of the zoo. We will get there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / Mother Of Boy Who Was Killed In Owerri Bursts Into Tears As PDP Visits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.