Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,554 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Police Told You #endsars Shot 3 Of Their Men; Your Children Will Laugh At You! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Told You #endsars Shot 3 Of Their Men; Your Children Will Laugh At You! (317 Views)

GRAPHICS PIX: Civil Defence Officer Shot 3 Men,1Shot In PENIS,1Dead In Bakassi / Eguns Vs Aworis: ‘police Told Us To Defend Ourselves Or Run For Our Lives’ / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Told You #endsars Shot 3 Of Their Men; Your Children Will Laugh At You! by protests: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
I don't talk too much. 15 years from now, the kids born today in Nigeria will wonder what sort of brains their parents had to have a Nigeria led by Buhari with 1001 odd problems including SARS, and a police chief who without any investigation concluded unarmed protesters killed his men.

1.Which policemen went to that "crime scene" to investigate? What evidences were found?
2. Who were the eyewitnesses?
3. Was an autopsy carried out?
4. Was there a murder weapon?
5. What ballistics caused the death?
6. Does it match the evidence found in #1 above?

Etc, etc.

So when next they feed you thrash on the news, remember you aren't a pig.

Such poor reasoning and judgement, including unprofessionalism that made someone called a police chief declare protesters shot police is why there is #EndSARS in the first instance. See you later, got some mosquitoes to squash.

... human rights lawyers, the police made serious allegations. Challenge them to provide proofs. Damned liars.

Re: Police Told You #endsars Shot 3 Of Their Men; Your Children Will Laugh At You! by MagmaPower: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
You say you don’t talk too much but na epistle you later write, I no even come understand the write up
Anyways endsars

1 Like

Re: Police Told You #endsars Shot 3 Of Their Men; Your Children Will Laugh At You! by protests: 5:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Why are you exaggeration 'Lai this? grin

Let me find you an epistle. Wait.
Check this https://www.nairaland.com/6177360/investigate-leaders-endsars-protests-review

MagmaPower:
You say you don’t talk too much but na epistle you later write, I no even come understand the write up
Anyways endsars

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IGP Sets Up New Unit To Replace FSARS / SARS Office Awkuzu Personnels Must Be Brought To Justice / #ENDSARS!!! Buhari Is Out Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.