Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Super Eagles At The Threshold Of History!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles At The Threshold Of History!!! (1036 Views)

PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Flying Eagles At The CAF Youth Championship / President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles At The Threshold Of History!!! by Posh(m): 4:01am On Feb 03, 2006
I do not care what any other person thinks,but I have an innner conviction that the  Super Eagles at the   Nations Cup in Egypt  will  simply go all the way to final and   possibly lift the cup.Ihas been reported in the Egyptian press that most  coaches of other countries  still in contention are  growing grey hairs over the Eagles superlative perfromances recently especially against highly rated Teranga Lions of Senegal when they  came from behind to confirm the superiority.The Egyptian coach,who, grows grey hairs  in almost every match is reported not happy,contemplating a  match  with the Super Eagles especially in the Finals which obviously, his team will not win.

So we hold da Ace!!!.
Re: Super Eagles At The Threshold Of History!!! by buckeye(m): 3:27am On Feb 04, 2006
lets keep watching
Re: Super Eagles At The Threshold Of History!!! by Greatpeter(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2006
I don't see any reason why they should be afraid of Super Eagles that are not so super defensively.
Cameroon is there with superlative performance.

(1) (Reply)

Red Red Hot United / Chelsea Fined £40,000 / Lets Go Yankees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.