Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari (453 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Tinubu's Supporter, Olufunmilayo Regrets Her Support, Apologize To Obidients / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 2:34am On Oct 13, 2020
I strongly believe Nigerians are going to create another Bakare/Oshiomole/FFK/federal appointment seeker by giving this woman the credit for this movement

According to her, she voted and gave 100 per cent support to President Buhari in 2015 but had to abandon him in 2016.

She said she felt disappointed when she saw a ruthless coldness and disdain from the President for grieving parents of missing Chibok Girls.

Aisha tweeted, “I voted for GMB in 2015. I gave him my 100% support after the postponement of elections.

“On 14th January 2016 in a meeting with #ChibokParents I saw a ruthless coldness and disdain from him for parents grieving for their daughters and I decided.”
Dated 2019.
https://www./2019/02/21/aisha-yesufu-speaks-on-why-she-withdrew-her-support-for-buhari/
Re: Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Bros longtime no see. It's been many years I read your post
Re: Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 3:49am On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Bros longtime no see. It's been many years I read your post

nna if you see the kin kirikiri prison banning they give me

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikengawo:

nna if you see the kin kirikiri prison banning they give me
grin grin grin grin grin I can imagine. Welcome back! smiley

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari by sapientia(m): 3:57am On Oct 13, 2020
If you have ever supported or believed Buhari

You are not smart

Every indices was proved Buhari lacks what it takes to organise anything.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Why She Withdrew Her Support For Buhari by Ikengawo: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2020
sapientia:
If you have ever supported or believed Buhari

You are not smart

Every indices was proved Buhari lacks what it takes to organise anything.

SARS is 100% what Buhari did the first time. If you go to twitter, type the name of the people shouting sars up and down and search Febuhari next to their name or Sai baba you will faint. There's a very loud wing of Nigerians with infinite internet data that is getting everyone killed with their stupidity. Even if they're making sense, any adult that said the supported buhari will never get my ear. Useless fools.

and watch SW politicians will hijack this in the name of tribal presidency 2020. anyone feeling sentimental about that last sentence should tell us about bring back our girls and occupy nigeria. save this post.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Want Service Chiefs Sacked / The Video Of People Taking Covid-19 Palliatives From Warehouse Is Photoshopped / Wike Is A Serious Leader....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.