Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

7 Signs Of SWern Political Coup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Signs Of SWern Political Coup (1888 Views)

Labour Party Plotting Political Coup Against APGA In Anambra / How Political Coup Against Buni Failed / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Of SWern Political Coup by adadike(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ikengawo post=9488577[font=Lucida Sans Unicode:
[/font]1]

pay attention to the volume and pace of this person's placard production.
don't mind them. Awo adighi agba oso ehihie na nkiti! Soon the breeze will blow and we will see the fowl yansh. Ndi igbo n'e emeko Ife with ndi ofe, uche unu dikwa ya.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Of SWern Political Coup by Malawian(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have gone through this thread and still not understand what it is all about.

I want to be able to drive my car without being harassed by policemen.

The last time at Ijesha if not that my kid was also in the car with us, you already saw the rubbish those guys were doing. The one that flagged me down kicked at my fender even before coming to see who was in the car, perhaps because I didn't halt on the spot.

Abeg, I am tired if settling policemen over car I bought with my sweat. It is no longer cheap driving your car now, with fuel increase and the police harassment.

I no get money, I dey hussle every penny wey I dey flex.
Re: 7 Signs Of SWern Political Coup by Ikengawo: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6185561/report-pictures-dead-bodies-dropped

mgbe someone with WISDOM speak una na argue like chiidren grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Endsars Protest Part2 Gains More Audience As Protesters Are Increasing / Breath-taking Roads In GRA Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.