Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen (1873 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
We don't reveal things of this nature, but it's a story for herdsmen in Rivers state.

I read a post on how some herdsmen attacked a community in Eleme LGA, Rivers state. I pray the story isn't true.

On that thread, I noticed how some Fulani people or apologists were insinuating things with pride, so I decided to share this true story.

Let's start:

Listen, let me tell you a true story you'll never forget.

In my community, in 2015/2016, after the election, PDP and APC turned their issues into cult fight in Rivers.

The cult groups in the community became violent and before we knew it, they started killing one another.

We thought it would end there, but they started kidnapping and hurting innocent people. If you're rich, run, else you'll be kidnapped or killed.

When all the rich men ran away, they started hurting the average ones. One of the cult groups was too bloody and merciless. After killing you, they'll cut your head and remove your eyes.

The other smaller groups merged and decided to call for peace but the violent ones kept terrorising.

That was how everyone left the community for them — only the extremely poor ones that didn't have where to run go were around.

One day, 2016, a group of Fulani herdsmen were passing by and saw a guy standing, one of the newly reorganized cult group members. They thought it's a cheap kill, so they shot at him, but it didn't harm him. Black magic, right? Who knows.

In the bush, was his gun. He picked his phone and called his other members to mobilize and come with weapons, since they were stationed at different points to guard the community from the other gang.

Few minutes later, they arrived and opened fire on all the cows — including those carrying them.

The herdsmen ran to God (you know what I mean). The cows were all ******. A surviving herdsman ran to call some army and they came, but the boys ambushed them and took the guns of all the armies.

Their mission wasn't to kill innocent armies, but to tell them to stay clear. As understanding as the army guys were, they realized these guys were deadlier than them — the only thing is the army is wearing authorized uniform.

They gave them back their guns and they left. The Fulanis always brag about how they never forget, and yes, that's true.

The herdsman went to gather his fellow herdsmen, used an old Hilux and came back to fight back. The herdsmen are fetish, the bad boys are worse.

Before they could get inside the community, they were ambushed, their guns taken from them, their vehicle burnt, and they sent all of them to God for judgement.

In summary, a cult boy in this state can easily kill his brother who is a member of another cult group, so hurting a stranger is just like hurting a fly. I hate cultism, but you can't help but thank them when they fight for you in the absence of the government who has refused to fight for you.

All I'm trying to say is: Fulani people should not start a fight they can't finish. No one has monopoly of violence.

Yes, the army is on their side, the government is on their side, but the people and God are not on their side.

Out of 100 Nigerians you meet, only 1 likes a Fulani man. There are lots of good Fulanis, but people end up judging a group based on the bad ones.

Please, you people should stop being violent. No one has monopoly of it. Rivers state people are peaceful people — we only suck blood when the gods are angry.

Stay blessed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Dundalk(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ftc.,ilegend stay bless
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by chatinent: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2021

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by bobogoat91: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sounds like a good dose of cock and bull story.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Story story
I no buy

1 Like

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by andyblinks05: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
there are good and bad ones always
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by BigSarah(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lol, crappy tale... I'm from rivers state but I don't buy this..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
BigSarah:

Okay
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
andyblinks05:
there are good and bad ones always

Definitely
Nigeriabiafra82:
Story story
I no buy

Good
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
bobogoat91:
Sounds like a good dose of cock and bull story.

Cool
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dundalk:
Ftc.,ilegend stay bless

#Smile
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
iLegendd:

#Smile
Which LG in Rivers did it happen?
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by ShadowCracker(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Those bastard ph cultists, that is how one threatened me when I was staying in Rumola, claiming he was a Viking that he runs ph and I must pay him some money.

Cultists are a bigger problem to southern societies but no everybody keeps shouting fulani terrorists as if they are our only problem.

Kudos Ilegendd, this is very educative.

1 Like

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Asgard13: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na Fulani people suppose dey read this ... make dia mind dey.. Apc don kill joy.
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by mp3ree: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:
We don't reveal things of this nature, but it's a story for herdsmen in Rivers state.

I read a post on how some herdsmen attacked a community in Eleme LGA, Rivers state. I pray the story isn't true.

On that thread, I noticed how some Fulani people or apologists were insinuating things with pride, so I decided to share this true story.

Let's start:

In my community, in 2015/2016, after the election, PDP and APC turned their issues into cult fight in Rivers.

The cult groups in the community became violent and before we knew it, they started killing one another.

We thought it would end there, but they started kidnapping and hurting innocent people. If you're rich, run, else you'll be kidnapped or killed.

When all the rich men ran away, they started hurting the average ones. One of the cult groups was too bloody and merciless. After killing you, they'll cut your head and remove your eyes.

The other smaller groups merged and decided to call for peace but the violent ones kept terrorising.

That was how everyone left the community for them — only the extremely poor ones that didn't have where to run go were around.

One day, 2016, a group of Fulani herdsmen were passing by and saw a guy standing, one of the newly reorganized cult group members. They thought it's a cheap kill, so they shot at him, but it didn't harm him. Black magic, right? Who knows.

In the bush, was his gun. He picked his phone and called his other members to mobilize and come with weapons, since they were stationed at different points to guard the community from the other gang.

Few minutes later, they arrived and opened fire on all the cows — including those carrying them.

The herdsmen ran to God (you know what I mean). The cows were all ******. A surviving herdsman ran to call some army and they came, but the boys ambushed them and took the guns of all the armies.

Their mission wasn't to kill innocent armies, but to tell them to stay clear. As understanding as the army guys were, they realized these guys were deadlier than them — the only thing is the army is wearing authorized uniform.

They gave them back their guns and they left. The Fulanis always brag about how they never forget, and yes, that's true.

The herdsman went to gather his fellow herdsmen, used an old Hilux and came back to fight back. The herdsmen are fetish, the bad boys are worse.

Before they could get inside the community, they were ambushed, their guns taken from them, their vehicle burnt, and they sent all of them to God for judgement.

In summary, a cult boy in this state can easily kill his brother who is a member of another cult group, so hurting a stranger is just like hurting a fly. I hate cultism, but you can't help but thank them when they fight for you in the absence of the government who has refused to fight for you.

All I'm trying to say is: Fulani people should not start a fight they can't finish. No one has monopoly of violence.

Yes, the army is on their side, the government is on their side, but the people and God are not on their side.

Out of 100 Nigerians you meet, only 1 likes a Fulani man. There are lots of good Fulanis, but people end up judging a group based on the bad ones.

Please, you people should stop being violent. No one has monopoly of it. Rivers state people are peaceful people — we only suck blood when the gods are angry.

Stay blessed.

GOOD TALK cheesy
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Casan0va: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Ilegend baba
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by cashreport: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Let's start:

Stay blessed.

Omuku community

I remember clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Amaechi2023(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Let's start:

Stay blessed.
bro well said..
been a while, saw your comment on Chelsea page and needed to check your profile a d yes as usual there are plenty of intellect.

1 Like

Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by chrismastre5(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Riener:

Woah!
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by chrismastre5(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Let's start:

Stay blessed.
stop confusing yourself with "there are good Fulani people" , there isn't one of them. If you see one, he is probably pretending to be nice until you have issue with them.
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
Gradually getting hot for the herdsmen. If army and police could run, I wonder who won't.

I sue for peace, but violence isn't too bad when necessary and when it will bring peace at last.

https://www.nairaland.com/6534611/unknown-gunmen-kill-12-cows
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by Fooolishbuharri: 9:31pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:
Gradually getting hot for the herdsmen. If army and police could run, I wonder who won't.

I sue for peace, but violence isn't too bad when necessary and when it will bring peace at last.

https://www.nairaland.com/6534611/unknown-gunmen-kill-12-cows

No fulani at the moment dares enter my home town. They risk it for a very painful death and after buhari, they will be hunted down like game animals and killed. That I can promise them.

In their two incursions into my home town at Ughelli, homeboys mobilized and killed them and all their cattle. Their bodies were dissolved with acid, case closed. Niger Deltans we no dey make mouth and we no dey find trouble but who price to collect. These fulanis are biting more than they can chew and the CAR treatment awaits them soon!
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

No fulani at the moment dares enter my home town. They risk it for a very painful death and after buhari, they will be hunted down like game animals and killed. That I can promise them.

In their two incursions into my home town at Ughelli, homeboys mobilized and killed them and all their cattle. Their bodies were dissolved with acid, case closed. Niger Deltans we no dey make mouth and we no dey find trouble but who price to collect. These fulanis are biting more than they can chew and the CAR treatment awaits them soon!

Uniform men and the Fulanis have made themselves become endangered species. I pray they change for peace to reign.
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2021
BigSarah:

Now unknown gun men made it popular, you can buy it at a cheap rate.

When it was happening secretly without media coverage, no one believed.

You thought no one can punish the army or Fulanis and take guns from them.

Boko Haram did it. Cult boys did it. UGM did it. Many more people are secretly doing it.
Re: Fulani In Rivers State: A True Story To Herdsmen by BIGKemsey(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Let's start:

Stay blessed.

This happened in one of the Ogoni communities, right??

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Is 69 Today, See Photos Of His Late Mother, His Wife And Children / After Seeing This Image, I Lost Every Single Respect I Used To Have For Fulanis / IPOB Speaks On Ahmed Gulak’s Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.