Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... (440 Views)

I Am Suffering From A PTSD / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by BrightestFuture: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2020
My name is Feranmi. I'm really suffering. My family is in serious debts right now and i was thinking of different ways to help. Please family-landers, help me! Give me an android phone! Even if it's just small one, i will accept. Please........
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by RedPanthar: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2020
BrightestFuture:
My name is Feranmi. I'm really suffering. My family is in serious debts right now and i was thinking of different ways to help. Please family-landers, help me! Give me an android phone! Even if it's just small one, i will accept. Please........

Join my content writing team. You won't regret it
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by BrightestFuture: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2020
I reside in Ondo State[Akure]. My dad caused all this. But i can't blame him though. I want to hustle. Please don't let me suffer. It's not my choice to do this but i have no choice. Please help.......
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by RedPanthar: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by BrightestFuture: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Join my content writing team. You won't regret it
Am really interested. But i have no android phone. My java phone can't do anything except calling. Please help me....
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by RedPanthar: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Am really interested. But i have no android phone. My java phone can't do anything except calling. Please help me....

If you were in Ogun State would have even provided you with a laptop to work with and round the clock power supply.
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by BrightestFuture: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

If you were in Ogun State would have even provided you with a laptop to work with and round the clock power supply.
God!! Am not in Ogun state sir. When are you coming to Akure? Please, help me in any way you can.
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by BrightestFuture: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Nairalanders, don't let me suffer. Help in any way you can.
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by RedPanthar: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2020
BrightestFuture:
God!! Am not in Ogun state sir. When are you coming to Akure? Please, help me in any way you can.

Nah. Businesses are setup in Ogun State. Leave Akure if it's not going to push you forward in life
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

Boss, I have interest and I'm in Ogun State
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by RedPanthar: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Oluwapluto:

Boss, I have interest and I'm in Ogun State

Send me a message on WhatsApp
Check my signature for my contact
Re: Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... by okoIYAyin(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
Do i have to be a content writer?

(1) (Reply)

Roadmap To Achieving A Permanent Residence Status In Ireland / Please Recommend A Good Driving School In Lagos / I Overloaded Airtime Help Me Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.