Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] (9921 Views)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Meet supermodel Bella Hadid, who has bee n declared the most beautiful woman on Earth, after she passed a scientific test that determines what constitutes the 'perfect face'. The 23-year-old was found to be 94.35% 'accurate' to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi - a measure of physical perfection, also she's declare the lady with the 'perfect face'.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Wawelexy(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2020
My sister fine pass this girl, i swear....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't even know what to say.

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by chatinent: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Scientifically proven?
You mean some chemicals were poured on her to test?

I've seen more beautiful people than her.

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Dottore: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2020
I hear
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Some girls Adeleke pikin dey use for music video fine pass this one. But those eyes got me.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Siberia01(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2020
cool hope
its the same berries below !! wet and juicy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Fahdiga(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Most beautiful indeed. guyman don use format collect this one come de deceive am
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:
No matter what you say, she fine pass u grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:
Cuz u are fugly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
No matter what you say, she fine pass u grin
and I bet this is a joke.

if this a diss it so lame ...buck up next time.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Cuz u are fugly cheesy

why wouldn't you been fucking ugly...
when chimpanzee have hope in life when ever they sight you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

if this a diss it so lame
...buck up next time.
Look at yourself and look at the girl, you will get to know it's not a joke except you want to deceive yourself
Have a good day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

why wouldn't I be fucking ugly...

when chimpanzee have hope in life when ever they sight me, I'm ugly and a rejected sacrifice
Thank God u know cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Scientifically proven?
You mean some chemicals were poured on her to test?

yea, cuz she made of chemicals (plastic surgery).. what to you expect.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

if this a diss it so lame
...buck up next time.
Do u want to compare Ur ugly self to her? don't go there
u look like a horror movie, some men self dey try, God forbid! grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thank God u know cheesy

yes by helping me to outline ur physical traits I forgot.

KID YOU ARE JUST REDUCING STRESS AWAY FROM ME... BY EDITING THE FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Vexaf: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2020
abegi
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Do u want to compare Ur ugly self to her? don't go there
u look like a horror movie, some men self dey try, God forbid! grin

yes Eg ur father for marrying ur mom for looking like a disfigured masquerade.

THAT'S WHAT WE CALLED BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

Look at yourself and look at the girl, you will get to know it's not a joke except you want to deceive yourself
Have a good day

yes,

I CAN FEEL UR PAIN.... IT'S NOT EASY TO BE UGLY IN 21ST CENTURY.... BUT THANK GOD THERE IS PLASTIC ENCHANTMENTS.

SO STOP WHINING AND GO FOR IT.

you are angry because whenever u spy into the mirror they cracked ...

and keep deceiving ur self that you are giving out diss.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

I know for real that I'm damn ugly, even a chimpanzee is finer than me

I'M JUST A SILLY LITTLE YARINYA WITH NO PURPOSE IN LIFE.
it's very obvious cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

yes Eg my father for marrying my mom for looking like a disfigured masquerade.

THAT'S WHAT WE CALLED BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.
Oh okay, no wonder u are this ugly, puke!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
it's very obvious cheesy
and you are just an over grown bird inform of adult messing around and disgracing my agemates.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

yes,

I CAN FEEL UR PAIN.... IT'S NOT EASY TO BE UGLY IN 21ST CENTURY.... BUT THANK GOD THERE IS PLASTIC ENCHANTMENTS.

SO STOP WHINING AND GO FOR IT.

you are angry because whenever u spy into the mirror they cracked ...

and keep deceiving ur self that you are giving out diss.
This thing hit you oo
Even if I disguissed as a girl, they would still choose me over you wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

yes,

I CAN FEEL MY PAIN.... IT'S NOT EASY TO BE UGLY IN 21ST CENTURY.... BUT THANK GOD THERE IS PLASTIC ENCHANTMENTS BUT STILL I'VE VERY BROKE TO AFFORD IT

MY FAMILY ARE TOO BROKE, SO HOW CAN I AFFORD A PLASTIC SURGERY.

Infact I'm vert angry because whenever i spy into the mirror they cracked ...

and I will keep deceiving my self that I'm giving out diss.
k
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Oh okay, no wonder u are this ugly, puke!

and FUCKI ugly issa cute word in ur presence.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

This thing hit you to
Even if I disguissed as a girl, they would still choose me over you wink
Her hideousness is something else, God forbid!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

and I'm just an over grown bird inform of adult messing around and disgracing my agemates.
K
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
This thing hit you to Even if I disguissed as a girl, they would still choose me over you wink
rubbish why wouldn't they?

where you are the general head of FUCKI ugly associations
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Thablownmindset: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Wawelexy:
My sister fine pass this girl, i swear....

Tell em!!! my inlaw

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Canvass: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
They used Fibonacci number to develop golden ratio and tell us because it's common in nature and have been employed to great success by artists and scientists, it is a standard! Me wey short, get flat nose and generally come worwor are you telling me God mixed His maths up while creating me?
She's physically appealling but I see a beautiful person in the mirror when I look into it too. Regardless of your criteria, most beautiful person story is always going to be subjective. I'm the most beautiful person I know. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish why wouldn't they?

when I'm the general head and commander in chief of FUCKI ugly associations
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / BEAUTIFUL: Actress Mercy Aigbe With Her Lovely Children / Does Tonto Dike Bleach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.