Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] (9903 Views)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish why wouldn't they?

where you are the general head of FUCKI ugly associations
Good day enough of the weeps grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Good day enough of the weeps grin grin
oops, some body wanna start crying, ,go get a tissue.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
Meet supermodel Bella Hadid, who has bee n declared the most beautiful woman on Earth, after she passed a scientific test that determines what constitutes the 'perfect face'. The 23-year-old was found to be 94.35% 'accurate' to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi - a measure of physical perfection, also she's declare the lady with the 'perfect face'.
Lalasticlala see FTP content o!
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

yea, cuz she made of chemicals (plastic surgery).. what to you expect.
Not that, you don't even understand...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fattprince(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish why wouldn't they?
They have killed you with the poison you always serve. I read where some guys were deceiving you about being beautiful after having 2 children. They didn't know you were just a lying piece of s**t.

where you are the general head of FUCKI ugly associations
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
Not that, you don't even understand...

explain please.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince don't edit comment... just come out .
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fattprince(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:
fattprince don't edit comment... just come out .
You started it. You taught me now I'm going to be your nightmare. You didn't think it was cowardly when you did it to me first oh.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Silentgroper(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

yea, cuz she made of chemicals (plastic surgery).. what to you expect.
Hit like if u think reading dz girl's comments gives one migraine.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

You started it. You taught me now I'm going to be your nightmare. You didn't think it was cowardly when you did it to me first oh.
okay let me analyse that ur edited post.

1 fuckin ugly = ur a ugly even when as an embryo in your mama womb.
showed when they were scanning ur baby bump
2. poison = as a result ur dad bought poison to abort you.... but no way, that's why ur brain organs are not completed till date and infinity.

3 killed = as it's with you... ur dad was frustrated and killed ur mom for failed abortion..... resulting to this.

YES, I LIED! IT'S UR LIE..... WHY PISSED OFF?

NIGHTMARES NI........ SWEET DREAMS CO.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fattprince(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

okay let me analyse that ur edited post.

1 fuckin ugly = I'm ugly even when as an embryo in my mama womb.
showed when they were scanning my baby bump
2. poison = as a result my dad bought poison to abort me.... but no way, that's why my brain organs are not completed till date and infinity. I show this by abusing people's parent.

3 killed = as it's with me... I killed my mom for failed abortion..... resulting to this.

YES, I LIED! IT'S UR LIE..... WHY PISSED OFF?

NIGHTMARES NI........ SWEET DREAMS CO.

I'm not pissed. Why should I be pissed about how you say the history of you, your mum and your dad. I'm actually amused by your storylife. I didn't know you were ugly but who am I to argue with the way you perceived yourself.
For the record I'm finer than you. I'm not a circumstance virgin.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

For the record I'm finer than you. I'm not a circumstance virgin.

SURE BUT YOU ARE A CASTRATED HEGOAT WITH UNCIRCUMCISED DICK.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

SURE BUT I'M A CASTRATED SHEGOAT WITH UNCIRCUMCISED PUSSY.
K
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

explain please.
They measured her face and everything on it. That's her natural face. Browse it
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2020
How much them give the hungry scientists, rubbish. There is something called taste so you can't just come out and say this is the most beautiful in the world, to me she ain't fine self.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
They measured her face and everything on it. That's her natural face. Browse it

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

But still she's still finer than u in all ramifications
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2020
This white people self, the ego is going beyond their height.

How could they say this is most beautiful lady/woman in the whole world with with 2 feet borehole around her neck.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Wawelexy(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Thablownmindset:

Tell em!!! my inlaw

See this Bros ooo..

Her husband is a lieutenant...

I just pity u...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
But still she's still finer than u in all ramifications

yeah, with the help of Man Made Beauty.

and renew the procedures every 3 to 6 months.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Perfect symmetry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
lmao....see neck self
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

yeah, with the help of Man Made Beauty.

and renew the procedures every 3 to 6 months.
She's 100% finer than u without the surgery, I hp u know that
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by fati2001(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She's 100% finer than u without the surgery, I hp u know that

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
fati2001:

Hmm...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Thablownmindset: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wawelexy:

See this Bros ooo..

Her husband is a lieutenant...

I just pity u...

sorry bro it wasn't me who typed that earlier on!!! it was one lazy youth like that�
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Wawelexy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thablownmindset:

sorry bro it wasn't me who typed that earlier on!!! it was one lazy youth like that�

Lolz.....

Fear fear

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
FarahAideed:
Perfect symmetry
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Adrian9(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Common gerrawwt!

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Adrian9:
Common gerrawwt!
LOL This face can melt ice cream o!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by DaFuhrer(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Whites trying everything to show other races that they are the most beautiful but we all know they are not. Nonsense and ingredients. angry

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth, Scientifically Proven. [Photos] by aristocratic5(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
My ynash sef fine pass this girl
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Edomites And Jews Are Responsiblle For Most Wickedness In The World / 6 Married Women Caught Red-handed Cheating With Their Sugar Boys In A Hotel / Popular Celebrities And Their Dates Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.