Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again (1061 Views)

Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again by Afangideh1(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2020
“You can’t save who does not want to be saved, enjoy your bipolar” – Chacha Eke’s brother vows not to get involved in her matter again

Aik Eke, brother to popular Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke says he will no longer get involved in any issue regarding Chacha and her husband, Austin Faani.

Recall, after Chacha blamed her action (calling out her husband on social media) on her bipolar disorder, Aik Eke debunked it, claiming she does not have any disorder.

Aik Eke also claimed that she’s with him now, while insinuating that Chacha’s husband made her claim she is bipolar, in a bid to clear his name.

Reacting to this however, Chacha debunked her brother’s statement, claiming she hasn’t seen him in two years.

Aik Eke, in his response, shared a photo of them together, Including Chacha’s kids, adding that he will not get involved in her case again because she doesn’t want to be saved.

See his post below;

“I believe those that said I should fight for my sis will chill now? You can’t save who does not want to be saved. You haven’t seen me for two years Wow! When next drama pops up, I will sit with the audience and enjoy the view, enjoy your bipolar”, he wrote.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/you-cant-save-who-does-not-want-to-be.html

Re: Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again by TecM0: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2020
The guy must be feeling terrible that he can't save his own sister from the monster

But love and marriage are difficult to interfere in

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again by NobleAngell(f): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2020
I understand his pain, it is a difficult situation for him but that's not the way to handle it. No matter what she's your sister and that guy will still hit her.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again by LadySarah: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2020
grin
Nigerian women can do anything to remain Mrs.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again by cassidy1996(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
I understand his pain, it is a difficult situation for him but that's not the way to handle it. No matter what she's your sister and that guy will still hit her.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Brother Vows Not To Get Involved In Her Matter Again by telkevog(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Either of the Ekes is telling us lies!

(1) (Reply)

On celebration of Intersex Awareness Day. October 26th / Fans Gift Bbn Star Dorathy A Brand New Benz As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / "Getting Spoilt By God Hits Different "- Bbnaija Star, Ceec Says As She Flies PJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.