Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 (30476 Views)

Sheik Gumi Calls For Peaceful Protests Over Hardship Under Tinubu Govt / Enugu EndSARS Panel Commences Sitting To Determine Compensation For Victims / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by nNEOo(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
It spreading like wild fire �

grin
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by shiwex: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerians should go straight to the point. These protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can't even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE

4 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by tunday2020(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Ending SARS won't yield anything if the government failed to do the right thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qa6j8LOmSE

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay.

Hope armed police men are around, Igbos can't be predicted.
They'll soon turn it to looting and t smashing vehicle's windscreen

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by hatchetman(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Good
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Sabadon(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay.
Hope armed police men are around, Igbos can't be predicted. They'll soon turn it to looting and t smashing vehicle's windscreen
na relaxer u get inside your head instead of brain

2 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay.
Hope armed police men are around, Igbos can't be predicted. They'll soon turn it to looting and t smashing vehicle's windscreen
U mean like the way they shot that tout jimoh at the Ogbomosho protest?

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Merimental(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, they are after Buhari, not SARS.. Wailers have got scores to settle with President Buhari for what he did to PDP at the polls.. It's just a sponsored terrorist campaign in the guise of protest.

But God Almighty is with President Buhari.

May God help Nigeria.

"Terrorist campaign"

I never knew Terrorist campaigned.

did d Northern Terrorist Eva campaign on d street un- armed ?

u must disappoint ursef at times

4 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by laidima88(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2020
who will call their protest violent protest.
Everyone will claim peaceful protest until it turns otherwise

youths that are not up to 50, this is a staged protest
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Samirana360(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Where is phyno
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nmezor(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Where is Flavour now?
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, they are after Buhari, not SARS.. Wailers have got scores to settle with President Buhari for what he did to PDP at the polls.. It's just a sponsored terrorist campaign in the guise of protest.

May God help Nigeria.

U mean all those protesting in Lagos, Akure, Calabar, PH etc today are all after buhari??

My friend, you're daft.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Merimental:

"Terrorist campaign"

I never knew Terrorist campaigned.

did d Northern Terrorist Eva campaign on d street un- armed ?

u must disappoint ursef at times

My brother, maybe you haven't heard of the number of police officers these sponsored terrorists have brutally murdered. How many properties have been leveled to the ground and so on..
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
It is very obvious that majority of the protesters were disappointed that the Government responded on time. Now ask yourself, why protesting further when you have been heard? And SARS has been disbanded. Soon the table will turn, and these ones still demanding #ENDSARSNOW when it has since been ended will be used as examples to others.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by LostAddict1: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
laidima88:

[/s]

Alaye, shut up and look for what to do with your life angry.

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by okeynelson: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2020
abeg apart from ABJ which other northern state participate for this protest??

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

My brother, which supremacy? This is madness! SARS has been disbanded, what else do you want? Or you want me to rehash the fact that the correct protest is being run by hoodlums and sponsored activists?

No wonder Governor Wike banned their activities.. Other governors go soon follow suit..

Nigeria must better!

My sister, Igbos are law-abiding citizens. Even the criminals among them will never go to that extent. I trust Igbos die on that one. I can even bet my life...

My only issue is that they should stop overheating the polity as SARS has already been disbanded.. Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes should end it as the government has already granted their heart desires..

Nigeria must better..

God bless us all..
what of those quarters singing reforms??
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by LostAddict1: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, maybe you haven't heard of the number of police officers these sponsored terrorists have brutally murdered. How many properties have been leveled to the ground and so on..

Oga close that gutter of yours, that 30k you are collecting will take you nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by NEWSREPORT: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Watch video of the protest here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IarN55VmZI
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:

Which protest is not staged protest

Tell me... Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by erico2k2(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Seriously? I have learnt totake wahtever comes out of the police with a pinch of salt!
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by shiwex: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
I’m for the endsars movement but in all sincerity, the government has listened to our demand and also promise to do more, please let’s end the protest and give the government time to implement their promises.

Nigerians should go straight to the point. These protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can't even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by eazyjakes(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
I’m for the endsars movement but in all sincerity, the government has listened to our demand and also promise to do more, please let’s end the protest and give the government time to implement their promises.
The protests dosent stop the govt from doing their jobs...as far as they are peaceful,the govt can deploy the police to maintain civility while they do what they are paid for!
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by West2019(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
no Buhari nd IG must go

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Emma1Oj(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
I didn't see Phyno that was making mouth up and down yesterday that he will lead the protest... abi he done receive underground warning?
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by lathrowinger: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay.

Yes o, those Igbos are criminal minded o. They can undo.
Before u know. Ur phone don lost. And their criminal governors will leave their road bad. pot hole everywhere... We youth needs to protest against bad leader in the east too o.

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by laidima88(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Which protest is not staged protest
Tell me... Mumu
oh less I forget na diploma u get go and Google search the meaning
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Police was just following them up and down.
Anyway what I saw there was a G boy parade.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by AregbeFufu: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay.

It's like you've forgotten the lockdown so quickly grin
We remember the region that formed one million boys and went on a looting and robbing spree..grin because hunger was disfiguring their skulls and fading their tribal marks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
gringrin are you new to this country?
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by NairaHercules(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
[s]Okay.

They'll soon turn it to looting and t smashing vehicle's windscreen[/s]

Igbos are living in your head rent free... grin

What does IPOB have to do with this?

The Yoruba muslim miscreants of the west are the real looters and vandals. wink

3 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by leisuretym: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2020
police even surrounded them, cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead / Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.