Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 (30372 Views)

Enugu EndSARS Panel Commences Sitting To Determine Compensation For Victims / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer / Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Casablanca111: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Where is dere leader 'phyno'
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Endsars now
And to those fools shouting reformsars, endyahoo

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
So think very well before you wish your family bad
Peace
#Endsars
nkita gbuo gi ebe a. Onyenzuzu, don't worry, your reward is coming.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Laboni: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2020
eazyjakes:

The protests dosent stop the govt from doing their jobs...as far as they are peaceful,the govt can deploy the police to maintain civility while they do what they are paid for!
I understand just that I hate seeing people dying.. I don’t like reading news that someone is shot because of the protest. I’ve lost someone so dear to me couple of times and I know how it feels. Now the government is aware we are not joking anymore. Let’s give them time say 2-3 months and if nothing changes, then we all will fall out again and no going back.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
One nigeria and where are the images from the north?
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by dododawa1: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Geting there,I can't find anyone there, maybe I came LATE back at home #endsars.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Thazard(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2020
AregbeFufu:

It's like you've forgotten the lockdown so quickly grin
We remember the region that formed one million boys and went on a looting and robbing spree..grin because hunger was disfiguring their skulls and fading their tribal marks cheesy

cheesy
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Iyoocartel(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Ogbe
Back from 2 weeks ban. May God forgive the mod who unjustly banned me for two weeks.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Merimental(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, maybe you haven't heard of the number of police officers these sponsored terrorists have brutally murdered. How many properties have been leveled to the ground and so on..

in every Protest der are always bad eggs intent on looting n causing havoc.

even in America we all saw how protest turned violent n lootings were sky high dat Trump had to call in d military.

does dat mean dey wer sponsored by terrorists.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
And the protesters came with more Camera than Placards
Na wetin dey calm the police down be that.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by eazyjakes(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
I understand just that I hate seeing people dying.. I don’t like reading news that someone is shot because of the protest. I’ve lost someone so dear to me couple of times and I know how it feels. Now the government is aware we are not joking anymore. Let’s give them time say 2-3 months and if nothing changes, then we all will fall out again and no going back.
The dying part is most regrettable and should be avoided but most great nations evolved from such public outcry of unacceptable trends and events...

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by AlexBells(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

U mean like the way they shot that tout jimoh at the Ogbomosho protest?
This is mean, he could be your brother, seems you never seen death at close range, that young man was not protesting, he was just observing, quite sure he even isn't on nairaland, why extend your whatever to his predicament.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Endsars now
And to those fools shouting reformsars, endyahoo

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
So think very well before you wish your family bad
Peace
#Endsars

bro how can I get some of this your working app abeg?
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ayula911: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Salvofthesouth:

bro how can I get some of this your working app abeg?
Efcc abeg no kobami
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

Efcc abeg no kobami

I no b efcc o.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by porthouse7(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
dis 1 Na picnic
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Merimental:

in every Protest der are always bad eggs intent on looting n causing havoc.

even in America we all saw how protest turned violent n lootings were sky high dat Trump had to call in d military.

does dat mean dey wer sponsored by terrorists.

My point, exactly. President Mohammadu Buhari should involve the military. It's getting out of hand.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:

oh less I forget na diploma u get go and Google search the meaning
I asked you a question but you ended up displaying your stupidity
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ladycewhy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wey pyhno undecided. Wanted to see my celebrity crush join the movement cry
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by lordsharks(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
I thought SARS have been dissolved na
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by IduNaOba: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Merimental:
042 no dey carry last.

even if PHYNO no show face, at least he MOTIVATED dis gathering.

even dat DOG is tired of dis govt.
Phyno came

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by slivertongue: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
SARS kills, kill it before it kills u
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Merimental(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
IduNaOba:
Phyno came
any pics
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Rodwave: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
I’m for the endsars movement but in all sincerity, the government has listened to our demand and also promise to do more, please let’s end the protest and give the government time to implement their promises.

Let them do it now. It won't take more than 2 days to reform the terrorists known as Nigerian police.

Stop supporting wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Favourchris(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Laboni:
I’m for the endsars movement but in all sincerity, the government has listened to our demand and also promise to do more, please let’s end the protest and give the government time to implement their promises.

Are u not tired of listening to promises? Have u seen Nigerians out like this b4, this is to show u how tired nigerians are, Nigerians are people who suffer and smile....

We are not sure when we can see such again, let's hold our ground, too much promises, let them show work. While we protest....

This is history happening, the first time we could drop all our tribal and party differences...

What they use in dividing our strength. If SARs is what will lead to us asking for better governance then so be it,

3 Likes

Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by thatigboman: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
CilicMarin:
Just a handful of protesters .....when hunger catch them , dem go go home...

massive turnout. Over massive sef. Check twitter
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by LivingSage: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, they are after Buhari, not SARS.. Wailers have got scores to settle with President Buhari for what he did to PDP at the polls.. It's just a sponsored terrorist campaign in the guise of protest.

But God Almighty is with President Buhari.

May God help Nigeria.

My brother, which supremacy? This is madness! SARS has been disbanded, what else do you want? Or you want me to rehash the fact that the current protest is being run by hoodlums and sponsored activists?

No wonder Governor Wike banned their activities.. Other governors go soon follow suit..

Nigeria must better!

My sister, Igbos are law-abiding citizens. Even the criminals among them will never go to that extent. I trust Igbos die on that one. I can even bet my life...

My only issue is that they should stop overheating the polity as SARS has already been disbanded.. Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes should end it as the government has already granted their heart desires..

Nigeria must better..

God bless us all..
You've forgotten what Happened in their 2017 protest Nnamdi Kanu led?
You've forgotten the attrocities they committed?
Igbos are criminals.
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by Ebenezar2021: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
You've forgotten what Happened in their 2017 protest Nnamdi Kanu led? You've forgotten the attrocities they committed? Igbos are criminals.
ngadaAwo IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison how far? Your wife don show. She's back and better grin
Re: Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
We are with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.