Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia (3614 Views)

Video: Shameful As Abia Workers Are Now Begging Alex Otti For Their Salary. / Nigerian Headline Describing Promoted US Military Chief As ‘biafran’ Was Doctore / A Biafran Professional Boxer Representing Biafra In Far Away Cambodia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
The Biafran guy actually won the fight and the deceitful OP said he lost

2 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
allwell51:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhaUTTypcFI

So this is your priority despite what is happening in the country.
Such a tiny brained soul
Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Emperormartin(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2020
We moving!!! We've been registered in wrestling. Soon we'll delve into other sports... We keep moving!!!

1 Like

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by 9gerian: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Impressive.

Another Nigerian champion underway...

allwell51:

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by ekineme: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't understand the OP, I have watched the fight and the biafran Guy won. Pls stop misleading the public just because you want to instigate Tribal e-war, I don't understand the reason why yorubas and Igbos keep bashing themselves on nairaland, And people like this OP keep instigating and fueling the fight.

3 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by kingi777: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2020
I really enjoyed watching the fight. The Biafran won. I think the OP is trying to be sarcastic. Mind44, come and enjoy kick boxing.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Proeast3: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tonitelli:

Bros...are u sure u watched it to the end??lol!he won....!!!

Lol, the network kept breaking and I had to give up. I admit I didn't watch till the very end. But I kept wondering how he will end up losing when he knocked his opponent down severally and kept pummeling him.

1 Like

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Proeast3: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

He didn't lose, the yorubas are just trying to re-write the history of the fight as usual

That's so stupid of them. The Biafran fighter beat his Cambodian opponent black and blue from the start and maintained his dominance all through, it was just that the network was unstable and I had to give up at some point.

The packed auditorium, fans waving Biafran and Cambodian flags and the commentator shouting Biafra in whatever language he was speaking was so impressive. The fight itself was tough too and interesting too.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
yorubas no get shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Tochj(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Bkayyy post=94894452]
Watch the video. The Biafran Warrior didn't lose the lose the fight, he won. He is actually undefeated.
They are just trying to re-write the history [/quote
Even if he looses, it's still a sporting activity
That win at all cost mentality in Nigeria is the reason Leaders are not doing anything because they know that they will still win at all cost.
Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by ezechi24(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
good day my brothers and sisters....please before you call me a beggar I am not one...I've even assisted people on this plat form in my own little way...I have a little job I do to make ends meet but I've not been paid for two months now...I know you would say go look for another job ...bros where the work dey...so please I need a little assistant please,I have been soaking garri for three good days now...please I just need something that would at least take me till the end of this month ...anything will go a long way I beg una .....Ezemenyiba chibuike ....0028500395 ...unity bank God bless you guys....please.
Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Fmghewzy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Watch the video. The Biafran Warrior didn't lose the lose the fight, he won. He is actually undefeated.
They are just trying to re-write the history

Anytime someone does anything stupid , please do not associate it to tribe.
The mad op who wrote this shit is just being stupid.
Omoluabis don't act foolishly.

I want to urge both well meaning igbos , Yorubas and hausas ,please lets all try to stop this tribalism shit ,it makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Nwaide01: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
It seems that majority of the peoples commenting didn't even watch the video because the Biafra warrior won the fight and is still undefeated but that's not the main issue here,the main point is that he represented Biafra which I'm very happy about.Seeing those fans waving Biafra flags have made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by saintneo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
allwell51:

This is gross misinformation, the Biafran dude won.

1 Like

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Emmypure: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
I blame only nairaland for not reviewing post before it is approved. all this miscreants are pulling nairaland down bit by bit, If it continues like this in next 10 years nairaland will not be relevant again.

1 Like

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by majamajic(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
The Biafran guy won the match

2 Likes

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Ebenezar2021: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
Nwaide01:
It seems that majority of the peoples commenting didn't even watch the video because the Biafra warrior won the fight and is still undefeated but that's not the main issue here,the main point is that he represented Biafra which I'm very happy about.Seeing those fans waving Biafra flags have made my day.
[/s]
Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by princepee: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol the op us just been mischevious, he used the tittle to get people to watch the fight he know the biafra excite a lot of people here.... Biafra amaka jare.

1 Like

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by Goddyj(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Are you not surprised that God is using the Enemies of Biafra to promote Biafra.

They keep digging up everywhere to look for things that they can use to Cause shame to Biafra.

But at the end the day, they always end up embarrassing themselves, and of course, to the glory of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Shameful As Biafran Wrestler Representing Biafra Looses To Opponent In Cambodia by WoeBetide666: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
cool Reminds of Dick Tiger the wounded Biafran

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi : This Tweet About Peter Obi Made Me Laugh Each Time I Read It [pics] / The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood / 1920's Vintage Photos Of Alaigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.