Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood (3614 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by pegix(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
I was just walking down the street this evening with my lil bro (5pm 27th) surprisingly to get some maize as usual

I found this Peter obi poster on one electricity pole not far from the main estate gate

What really got my attention was the words i read out of the poster
from consumption to production
Truly the dream of ever sane Nigerian

Will our national doom and misery since the inception of democracy finally become a thing of the past and all totally solved by a single man within the pace of 4 years as most political parties advocate?

I'm afraid I have no answer to that
Only 2023 could say better
When men would finally be separated from boys

Having been at home for 5 months as a results of ASUU strike
I go strolling every evening like this ;buy my maize at my regular joint
indeed the strong, resilient Yoruba man in me is gettin' tired
As my sweet dreams of becoming a med doctor be looking like a nightmare'

HENOK
27/7/22
LEKKI PHASE 2(MAJEK)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by InsideLove(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again if we vote wisely.

19 Likes

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by ojun50(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
What happy to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Ogundex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again if we vote in the right leaders.

Vote competency and not tribe or religion and by so doing, i believe we will make the right choice

2 Likes

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Gandollar(f): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
My brother sofri consume agbado because of constipation.
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by SmartPolician: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria is not as bad as we think. If Buhari can step aside and allow Osinbajo hold onto things till the next election, hopefully, we won't be in a deeper mess by next year.

In any case, let's just hang in there till next election. More importantly, we need to put our differences aside and elect the right leaders. We already know what some politicians are coming to do if given the opportunity to lead.

Let's vote for Peter Obi...

11 Likes

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Blackfire(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Poor posters

Poor slippers

Pooor corn

Poor environment

Poor pole

Poor poor

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by ThrownBack: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again, if we vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Coolsperm: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi is the very best for Nigeria ,

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Authoreety: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria is not as bad as we think. If Buhari can step aside and allow Osinbajo hold onto things till the next election, hopefully, we won't be in a deeper mess by next year.

Yea, I already said this in another thread..

How can buhari not know how useless he is and step aside

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by ajekpaks(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

In any case, let's just hang in there till next election. More importantly, we need to put our differences aside and elect the right leaders. We already know what some politicians are coming to do if given the opportunity to lead.

Nigeria is much worse than we think oh...

The rot in the system is so deep people are already used to it

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by SmartPolician: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajekpaks:

Nigeria is much worse than we think oh...

The rot in the system is so deep people are already used to it

Regardless of how bad things are, they can be fixed. Many public office holders steal in Nigeria because they have met a system that encourages stealing and may even risk their lives if they don't play along.

What such people need is a sane leader to initiate sweeping reforms and they will align at once. The truth is, leaderhsip is everything.
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Tingotoe: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
How can I vote for this man? The guy is a serial liar who churns out statistics from the air. You can't solve Nigeria's problems by talking sweet with fake numbers. We need someone with a concrete plan built on solid ideas. Sadly Peter Obi has no quality worthy of being president
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by christejames(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Blackfire:
Poor posters

Poor slippers

Pooor corn

Poor environment

Poor pole

Poor poor

And you are planning to cast your vote for the Agbado master for continuity?

Surfer no dey tire you shocked

2 Likes

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by OkCornel(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Don’t get your hopes too high.

Nigerians need to vote the right set of leaders for the next 24 years to correct the destruction of this fraudulent democracy since 1999.

Putting your hopes on one man is unrealistic. The entire system of government, civil service, religious institutions and the media have their roles to play.

Until we are sincere with ourselves and embrace the truth, nothing will change even if God is our President.

Las las, God will vex and finish off hypocritical Nigerians like he did with the Israelites in the desert.

The average Nigerian is emotional, stubborn and hates to hear the truth.
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Gadafii: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Blackfire:
Poor posters

Poor slippers

Pooor corn

Poor environment

Poor pole

Poor poor
be like I don collect the complete daily agbado ration tonight

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
OP, why worry your Afonja head unnecessarily?
Just use this period of strike and eat as much as possible to put on enough weight till they call off the strike by next year.
Continue your nightly routine of strolling out to buy corn and maybe, a little pear...The fresh breeze and beautiful scenery help the body a lot.
As for your " sweet " dream of becoming a medical doctor, don't overlabour yourself, you can still be a herbalist and assist people in the village.

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by texannaija: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
pegix:
I was just walking down the street this evening with my lil bro (5pm 27th) surprisingly to get some maize as usual

I found this Peter obi poster on one electricity pole not far from the main estate gate

What really got my attention was the words i read out of the poster
from consumption to production
Truly the dream of ever sane Nigerian

Will our national doom and misery since the inception of democracy finally become a thing of the past and all totally solved by a single man within the pace of 4 years as most political parties advocate?

I'm afraid I have no answer to that
Only 2023 could say better
When men would finally be separated from boys

Having been at home for 5 months as a results of ASUU strike
I go strolling every evening like this ;buy my maize at my regular joint
indeed the strong, resilient Yoruba man in me is gettin' tired
As my sweet dreams of becoming a med doctor be looking like a nightmare'

HENOK
27/7/22
LEKKI PHASE 2(MAJEK)
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Trapnews: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin So obidients now consume the much dreaded agbado. I guess Tinubu is the most realistic politician. You are free to hate him but don't tell me to vote for your packaged failure.
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by bravehost4u(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2022
It will well
Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by Seefinish: 2:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Glad to know that you have started eating corn. Please add agbado to it.

1 Like

Re: The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood by 9jalyte: 2:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Chai, Agbado and Lagos. Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 / Cbn Donates N25m To Madalla Bomb Victims / President Slok Group, Dr Uzor Kalu, Visits India On Planned Steel Rolling Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.