Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

#endsars Protest Hits Akure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Protest Hits Akure (21914 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by SmileDance(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Endpolicebrutality. It will get to a stage where any policeman seen harassing a citizen will be beaten by passersby

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by tot(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, learn to speak with facts.. Even if you want to inherit terrible things from PDP and Atiku, why insincerity and dishonesty? My brother, embrace the truth and you'll be happy you did..

, ilovedemanna, and co are some of our beloved and treasured compatriots.. We mean well for Nigeria..

We are one... One, not as a person, but we are one in PURPOSE.. Our mission is to liberate this great nation from the claws of the enemy. If you have the same PURPOSE, then we are all one.. ONE in PURPOSE...

On this note, we invite you and tot to join us to move Nigeria forward..

God bless you.
[/s]
Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by Muftimenk: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, learn to speak with facts.. Even if you want to inherit terrible things from PDP and Atiku, why insincerity and dishonesty? My brother, embrace the truth and you'll be happy you did..

, ilovedemanna, and co are some of our beloved and treasured compatriots.. We mean well for Nigeria..

We are one... One, not as a person, but we are one in PURPOSE.. Our mission is to liberate this great nation from the claws of the enemy. If you have the same PURPOSE, then we are all one.. ONE in PURPOSE...

God bless you.

Imaging so anybody against apc na pdp

i will keep telling you you are a big hypocrite both pdp and apc are all the same useless party both parties are only good in embezling our resources

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by tot(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Muftimenk:

Imaging so anybody against apc na pdp

i will keep telling you you are a big hypocrite both pdp and apc are all the same useless party both parties are only good in embezling our resources

That is how daft these guys are
In their narrow minds, anyone against apc is pdp, when we have bigger issues facing us as citizens.

That guy is a waste of space, just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by gbengazi2014: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
2unit self contain with a 960sqm land, fully fenced house inside Hillview Community Estate along Arab Road Kubwa Abuja for sale
Price is #20million
Another 450sqm land in the same estate for sale.
Price is 16million
Also available for sale is a unit one bedroom flat on a 960sqm land fully fenced at Powerline, Arab Road, Kubwa Abuja.
Note that all the properties have genuine documents.
For any of the above listed properties call or chat me up on WhatsApp via 07065586316
Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by slyzy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Romanoff:
I saw this coming.

There is strength in our unity. Na politicians dey use tribe and religion to divide us.

Everyone joined in this protest irrespective of tribe and religion.

If we can continue like this, this country will be better.

Let's push for restructuring, constitutional amendment, slash in law makers salary, maximum sentence for corrupt officials, even death penalty.

We done tire to dey pray, na time to act be this.

oil dey ur head. Restructuring should be next on the line, electronic voting and national assembly salary should drastically cut down

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by blessedjohn: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
The only way to end this is to get the youth back to school as fast as possible.
Nightstalker:
Hmmmm

Let's address the elephant in the room..

Why are there protests gathering momentum instead of slowing down after all sars has been disbanded?

Well it's simple the youth are directing their frustrations with this government toward sars ..

This issue must be handled delicately or you might just have a full blown revolution on your hands.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by Techcrunchng(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin I guess they waited for the state election to end before embarking
Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by goodheart02(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I support #EndPoliceBrutality
#EndSarsBrutality
Prosecute all Sars officers that have caused pains to honest Nigerians and compensate the families of the demise.

Excerpts....

But the protest finally held and Wike couldn't wink. U better know that Nigerians have woken up ND won't be intimidated in any way again
Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2020
God bless the youth.

I am impressed.
Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by Tovino: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigerian Bar Association has joined the ENDSARS movement. They want to prosecute SARS personnel that committed attrocities. This is the official Nigerian Bar Association provided by NBA for the public to write what they suffered in the hands of SARS.
publicinterest@ nigerianbar .org. ng

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless you.

We should move Nigeria forward on empty stomach bah ?

Maybe you got appointment in buhary govt and start talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2020
SmileDance:
Endpolicebrutality. It will get to a stage where any policeman seen harassing a citizen will be beaten by passersby

Anyone seen collecting or demanding a bride will receive free for all blows.

I imagined it few days ago. Cars go just park, disembark attack the motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Hits Akure by CodeTemplar: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
In weeks or maybe days to come, twitter will be on fire due to revelations that will be made about how some influencers were paid to continue the protest even when there's nothing to protest against.

People who are paid just to ensure there is tension, thereby endangering the lives of the senseless people who have been killed and will be killed in the course of this protest are not better than Boko Haram.
Changing names isn't reform. They have promised action before and to prove they aren't serious, they are killing and attacking protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Trafficking Wife For Prostitution & Selling Her Child In Ogun / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam / Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.