Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

#ENDASRS - Gov. Okowa Supports Protestes As Part Of Democratic Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDASRS - Gov. Okowa Supports Protestes As Part Of Democratic Process (281 Views)

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ENDASRS - Gov. Okowa Supports Protestes As Part Of Democratic Process by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Unlike his counterpart in Rivers, Gov. Okowa has given his surpoort for peaceful protesters, he posted this on his Instagram an hour ago:

""Peaceful protests are a necessary part of the democratic process. As young people across Delta State continue to express their legitimate grievances in this manner, I ask that they remain calm and law-abiding at all times.

I also request that the Police allow them to express themselves and refrain from using brute force in responding to these protests.

Going forward, we shall continue to engage with all relevant stakeholders to reform the Nigeria Police Force in a manner that makes it more professional, disciplined, and accountable to the people.""

Credit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGRuS3zD7wf/
Re: #ENDASRS - Gov. Okowa Supports Protestes As Part Of Democratic Process by SeanBeezy(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2020
While his counterpart in Rivers is being mean!

(1) (Reply)

Round 2 Federal Government Vs The Nigerian Youths / Breaking News: Igbo Youth Group Support Northern Groups For The First Time In Ni / Med Thugs In ‘government Vehicles’ Attack #endsars Protesters In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.