Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,053 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! (505 Views)

Majority May Have Won, But Majority Might Be Ignorant Too / Buhari Won But Not Presidential Seat, Read This / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! by Antiscam1: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
Yes oooo,just last Night dis was d dream i had dat BUHARI eventually won and just as he was still celebrating victory,on d 20th day of his govt.D MILITARY took over in retailation to what he once did to a democratically elected president! & here we go nigeria eventually return back to military rule.

Anyway,im expectin u to say dat dis is a bad dream but nature has a way of making WHAT EVER GOES AROUND TO COME AROUND so dat no sin goes unpunished!
Avoid BUHARI,AVOID BUHARI,.CARTELs exist in NIGERIA military,CARTELs exist in our power broking formular(wether we like it or not dey EXIST & Dey no dem SELF)dey are waiting to REVENGE.!
A word is enough for d wise!
We will not because of dis coup PLOTTER go back ward again! NEVER!
Re: April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! by Genbuhari3: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
You are sick, not dreaming. Just like Ghaddafi is going crazy because of change that is happening in Libya, you are finding it hard to come to terms that Buhari is almost there. he is not a coup plotter my friend, he was called to lead after the coup, IBB is still alive! Ask him!
Re: April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! by Time2Think(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2011
Genbuhari3:

You are sick, not dreaming. Just like Ghaddafi is going crazy because of change that is happening in Libya, you are finding it hard to come to terms that Buhari is almost there. he is not a coup plotter my friend, he was called to lead after the coup, IBB is still alive! Ask him!

funny
Re: April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! by overhyped: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2011
Meanwhile, where is BEAF? I dont want to believe that he is hiding under one alias on NL these days. BEAF where are u? Or is the Kitchen too hot for you this week? IS GEJ owing you March Wages?
Re: April Poll:congrat Nigerians,buhari Won!: But,but,but! by seanet02: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
overhyped:

Meanwhile, where is BEAF? I dont want to believe that he is hiding under one alias on NL these days. BEAF where are u? Or is the Kitchen too hot for you this week? IS GEJ owing you March Wages?
Indeed! He is being owned March Salary. GEJ normally disburse The Salaries and Wages of his Propagandists two weeks before the end of the month but he wanted to Punish them for Allowing Fashola to beat the Hell out of Dosunmu. ROTFLAMAO

(1) (Reply)

Should Gej Formulate Stringent Measures To Make Us Closer To Britain / Rampaging Goats Accused Of Nigeria Election Sabotage / Abians yearn For Change – Onwubiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.