Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock (30832 Views)

Protesters Shut Down Abuja’s Central Business District / Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Idonije8(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
1stgrade:
This protest is going beyond END SARS o. I don't want to believe what my mind is telling me but if that is the case, I think we are on the right path.
yes oh we need to make changes

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Idonije8(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Don’t forget those that has been silent on this end sarz tinubu, durotoye and moghalu we will disgrace them 2023 youth get your voters card for 2023

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by 2020Experience(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
We aren’t lazy youths.

#OperationMakeNigeriaGreat.

#OperationRestructure/BreakNigeria.

#WeMove...
���

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Amankalizer(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
If that's now the case, let's end this SARS ones and for all. Police brutality is too much in this country. Let the protest continue but it must be peaceful �

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Maj196(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
The protest is now about #EndNigeria no more #EndSars. Because this is now overboard.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by West2019(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
on Monday morning we are all going to block the road link to aso rock

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by aghoghochuks: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
GolDRoger:
These old men thinks that they can fool us
with Grammar.
In the case of Disbanding and Re-
deploying

we ain't taking that sh*t!!!
We are more sharper and brilliant than they think we are...they haven't see anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by EndYahoo: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gridlock-as-endsars-protesters-shut-down-iwo-road/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
It is your right to protest and also the right of others to freedom of movement. Depriving others of their right to satisfy yours is selfish, intimidating and wicked. There is no difference between SARS and protesters who are nuisance.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by BabaIbo: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is becoming overdo, honestly.

You people should just name your fight and face it.

Abi do we have another SARS unit in Nigeria, I think say them don cancel the other one.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by tot(f): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
EndYahoo:
It is your right to protest and also the right of others to freedom of movement. Depriving others of their right to satisfy yours is selfish, intimidating and wicked. There is no difference between SARS and protesters who are nuisance.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by BabaIbo: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:

Honestly, that is wickedness.

This act of theirs is affecting others businesses. If Government clamp on them, it will succeed because they are affecting others who won't come out to support them base on solidarity. They should be wise and do things in a way that we draw public sympathy in case of clamping action.
Most of their supporters who are notable people are already telling them to relax but them no wan hear.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by EndYahoo: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
BabaIbo:

Honestly, that is wickedness.

This act of theirs is affecting others businesses. If Government clamp on them, it will succeed because they are affecting others who won't come out to support them base on solidarity. They should be wise and do things in a way that we draw public sympathy in case of clamping action.
Most of their supporters who are notable people are already telling them to relax but them no wan hear.
I don't know why they are forcing others to believe in their ideology. Use of FORCE and they want to end SARS when they have posed themselves as dictators
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Coronavirus1: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Carry on please don't stop till the government gives youth more employment since we are Lazy youth. And end police brutality

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by reiddecuti: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
The police have finally help in letting the people to know and demand 4 good governance and also demand 4 their right.

I've known that this new dawn of doing things will start from the police bcoz of their arrogance and brutality.

My instinct is telling me, this will not end with #endsars. After this, next will be demand in good governance and transparency in running the government bureaucracy.

#9jamustwork
#goodgovernance

Let's keep the trend. This might be the time for the real change we all are asking for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by J2bagroventures: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Truth be told,there is more this protest than what it is called, this is revolution in disguise.
anyway #ENDSARS #ENDHUNGER #ENDMALADMINSTRATION

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Olisehinnocent: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Am seeing Nigeria breakup.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by livinbygrace: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oboy!!This is terrible .Thank you Corona/lockdown for resettling people”s Brain
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is getting serious. I admire their resilience, they are not backing down at all.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Dee60: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Goes to show that our youths are tired of how this country and the way it is governed. It is not just about SARS.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
1stgrade:
This protest is going beyond END SARS o. I don't want to believe what my mind is telling me but if that is the case, I think we are on the right path.

Whatever you think, you're right... It's like a volcanic eruption of all the pressures and hardships, injustice, etc., we've been subjected to.

And I swear, if 2023 comes and we elect the same leaders above 50 years after all of this, ehn, I'll deny my nationality.
angry grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by mysticwarrior(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
this is the beginning of a revolution, old corrupt politicians the youths are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by tonididdy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is our best shot... If we chicken out now. We are doomed
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by ruffDiamond: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Maj196:
The protest is now about #EndNigeria no more #EndSars. Because this is now overboard.
na the best thing be DAT oo
let's End the damn jungle!all this endsar riot is not my problem, but the useless Zoo is not working !mass poverty everywhere!
#EndthedamnedCOUNTRY!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by olatt123: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
police are so stupid
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by MatthewStar: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is so absurd
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Essence11: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
How can people hire to protect citizen continue to kill them
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by MoneyTrees(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
RichyAD grin grin grin;
2000 AD means 2000 years After the Death of Jesus Christ of Palestine
Does RichyAD mean Rich After Death

It's when you drive a good car, carry good Mobile's, live good = Be Rich, you will know the extent SARS has really intimidated the lives of Real niggarrrz, then you'll grab your Megaphone & Join #End_SARS

RichyAD:
This end SARS stuff is getting outta hands like that
Las Las Dem go create another unit

many of Dem don't know what SARS is all about self ........ mtcheew

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by mannasseh(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
t6cash:
Answer questions and win cash directly to your bank account.
where do we start from
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by OwenJesse27(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arespect10:
#EndSARS

#EndNorthBanditry

Never knw my fellow Northerners are useless until this time around
Is like the north is OK with banditry that why they are not speaking ...can you imaging some northern youths are supporting SARS...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters / FG May Sell Public Assets To Fund 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.