Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock (30680 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by greensandy: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Idonije8:
Don’t forget those that has been silent on this end sarz tinubu, durotoye and moghalu we will disgrace them 2023 youth get your voters card for 2023

So Ngige, Stella Oduah, Rocha etc are with you?
Keep dreaming. We know your intentions from the beginning and you will fail.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Idonije8(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
greensandy:

So Ngige, Stella Oduah, Rocha etc are with you?
Keep dreaming. We know your intentions from the beginning and you will fail.
I’m talking about all this people!! We don’t need them anymore
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by greensandy: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Idonije8:
I’m talking about all this people!! We don’t need them anymore

Next time start mentioning their names leave Tinubu alone. Is Tinubu your headache?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Idonije8(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
greensandy:

Next time start mentioning their names leave Tinubu alone. Is Tinubu your headache?
old men na our headache
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by OdenKelechi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Iwo road wey be zoo on both normal and abnormal day
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by wonder233: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stooge. So, Tinubu is your "shining light". I'm sorry for you
greensandy:

Hatred of Tinubu go kill all of you.

So, Tinubu is the head of Police? Tinubu is the head of SARS? Tinubu is the President of the Federal Republic? Tinubu is the Senate? Tinubu is your Legislators? Tinubu is your useless Governors?

I pity the Yorubas who cannot decode already where all this is heading. There will be chaos in the West and that's exactly what they want. They will instigate you to kill your shinny stars while they always protect theirs. Stella Oduah is still in the Senate and all others who have impoverished them. The only name they like to mention is Tinubu. They did same to Awolowo and look at where we are now.

ABN of Nzeribe called for the cancellation of the fairest and freest election till date in Nigeria won by another Yoruba are we Yorubas not sensible again?

My advice to you all sons and daughters of Oduduwa to always watch your back. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice then it's shame on me. Half a word is enough for the wise. Yoruba don't ever forget your thinking cap at home.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by greensandy: 1:14am On Oct 14, 2020
wonder233:
Stooge. So, Tinubu is your "shining light". I'm sorry for you

Go and sorry for yourself.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by CavemanDefuturo: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Ibadan representing

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock by Tovino: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigerian Bar Association has joined the ENDSARS movement. They want to prosecute SARS personnel that committed attrocities. This is the official Nigerian Bar Association provided by NBA for the public to write what they suffered in the hands of SARS.
publicinterest@ nigerianbar .org. ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.