Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests (1869 Views)

Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 / Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Akinblogdotcom: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2020
The identity of one of the beautiful queens that was caught by the Nigerian Police in Lagos peaceful protests has been identified as Chiamaka Treasure Nduka.

She was dragged and arrested alongside with a fellow colleague in the Lagos peaceful protests that turned into a bloody one.

Luckily for her, she was released as at yesterday night alongside other peaceful protesters that were arrested wrongfully too.

CHECK MORE PHOTOS >>> https://www.akinblog.com/see-the-beautiful-queen-beaten-up-by-nigerian-police-in-lagos-peaceful-protests/
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Nah wah o.

I'm glad we Nigerians are fighting for our right.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by TecM0: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
They need deliverance at this stage

Or name change from Nigeria Police " force to Nigeria police Organisation
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
omo see fresh titis kiss
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by thesicilian: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Where's the "beaten to pulp" picture
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by frbona: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Sweet aunty pls don't go out again o
Pls stay at home.
We can't bear the thoughts of those animals touching you a second time
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Anazp: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Akinblogdotcom: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Where's the "beaten to pulp" picture

You can check the Instagram video HERE
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by thesicilian: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Akinblogdotcom:

You can check the Instagram video HERE

I watched the video before making my post. There's no objective way of telling who was on that video. All I saw was the police slapping around someone in the background.
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Na fine I fine, I no be criminal

#EndSarsNow
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
omo see fresh titis kiss

Hehehe
This coming from a lady shocked
How am I sure you are not a lesbo?
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Akinblogdotcom: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:

I watched the video before making my post. There's no objective way of telling who was on that video. All I saw was the police slapping around someone in the background.

When she was arrested by Police, Her close friend took to microblogging site to share her photo. she also revealed that the lady in the said video is her friend. If you still don't believe, you can type her name on Twitter and see for yourself.
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by Vexaf: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
tongue
Re: See The Beautiful Queen Beaten Up By Nigerian Police In Lagos Peaceful Protests by akinlolu26624: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
omo see fresh titis

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Breaks Silence On #ENDSARS, Says It’s Not Buhari’s Fault (video) / Zabarmari: All You’ve Given The North Is Death, Destruction – Aisha To Buhari / Why Are Governors Lazy? Onitsha Waterfront.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.