Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner (45061 Views)

Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / 70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Bizibi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMM

JUST PROVE AND DONT JUST RANT
just go to a corner and support your buhari and his bullshit.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by semyman: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Those calling her old woman, how market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
asslicking pays!

When you get to a position of power and influence please surround yourself with your enemies and antagonists rather than loyal folks. Hypocrisy is what’ll kill us all. It takes wisdom to differentiate between loyalty and ass-licking.

When 2023 comes your likes will still support either PDP or APC las last and ignore youthful prospects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by FxExpo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chikpat:
How can you appoint a well known APC die hard supporter a national INEC commissioner?

Doesn't work that way
They Have Secrete AGENDA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Golan007: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bizibi:

E pain am.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by erhabor11(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
He is so contumacious and egregious. He never cares nor listen.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by rolams(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man is always making sure we know that he is an illiterate.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by truthstands01: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
This totally shows the high level of incompetence if the Buhari APC government. This woman is a die hard APC member aide to Buhari. What's independent about INEC.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by DonXavi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Onochie's loyalty is to Buhari not Nigeria! This is all shades of wrong. How can he appoint an apologist to INEC?! Buhari is irredeemable.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
BabaO2:

Na you be the sh!t the almajiris are defeacating.
Wait till he will change it to FaniKayode, BodeGeorge and Wike. Na dem chance and right, stop being wishful of others all the time.

What's this idiot saying?

Someone should help me interprete
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by PlainSight(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
What difference does it make.We the PEOPLE Shall show them the exit Lord willing
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Skyehigher1: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why all Nigerian political leaders make the same mistake, you that you complain about farida waziri , now you are nominate your aid as inec official in Democratic nation I reject it, am APC loyalist, but I reject laureta onochi , if you want to give post give her another ministry is very capable , I don't hate laureta onochi, buhari should appoint neutral person, though in Nigeria to be in top position you need to lobby it politically
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Chikpat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
nato20ng:

Kindly check the electoral act. It is not unconstitutional sir

Kindly check the Code of Conduct. It is not ethical...it is a conflict of interest. A card carrying member of a political party has no business working in a body that conducts elections her own party will participate
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by West2019(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
buhari is a badstard let he ho back nd read wat the constitution said
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Bizibi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Golan007:

E pain am.

smh,If you dey happy with buhari and he nonsense government then you are a very big fool.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Earnonline7: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
oh
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Gistme10(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations to her... You can also own this SpiderMan joggers below. Dm

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by WhizdomXX(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chikpat:
How can you appoint a well known APC die hard supporter a national INEC commissioner?

Doesn't work that way
Broda na so we see am o. Indeed asslicking pays
NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD BLESS US.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by mnwogu(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wasted position walahi.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by K4daniel: 2:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Sir why cant you bring on board a neutral person if you don't have any hidden agenda.

So many professors in The dept of political science who understand the game plenty for our uni.

See wetin loyalty caused for this woman..Congrats but this is the worse govt seen in the history of our democracy. Things have not been this bad...do I have a witness?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by opribo(m): 4:32am On Oct 14, 2020
How do we recover all these wasted years
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2020
iLUCID:

When you get to a position of power and influence please surround yourself with your enemies and antagonists rather than loyal folks. Hypocrisy is what’ll kill us all. It takes wisdom to differentiate between loyalty and ass-licking.

When 2023 comes your likes will still support either PDP or APC las last and ignore youthful prospects.

So INEC a neutral independent body is an arm of APC that buhari has to put his lovers there.

Listen to yourself, you are sounding as if you are intelligent. Is people like what Nigeria has to offer?

I am begining to agree that buhari is not the problem, but Nigeria are.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by NASTYNASOSO: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Bizibi:

HMMMMMMM

I AM A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA
DID I MENTION BUHARI ANYWHERE

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LAZY YOUTH WITH NO LEADERSHIP DIRECTION IF YOU CONTINUE IN THIS CHILDISH MYOPIC THOUGHTS.

LATER YOU WILL CLAIM TO BE A GRADUATE .
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2020
newsboi:
WIZKID will not like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are the loosers not wizkid
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

STFU if it was someone from the east u would have seen ur brothers chest beating over this thread u just pained Because she ain't from the east no need to bring out lame excuses

So this is about tribe to you?

Nigerian problem is beyond solution.

Tribalism has rendered some people mentally incapable.

Who cares about the tribe? Who the hell cares?

Is she from the North? Is her tribe the next thing for you?

Oh God why am I sharing country with idiots like this?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2020
opribo:
How do we recover all these wasted years

The whole world is moving forward, we are still practising a military jaunta government.

This is a total setback. He should do quick and finish his tenure.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2020
hotwax:

So INEC a neutral independent body is an arm of APC that buhari has to put his lovers there.

Listen to yourself, you are sounding as if you are intelligent. Is people like what Nigeria has to offer?

I am begining to agree that buhari is not the problem, but Nigeria are.

Is it Buhari that occupies all the elected, appointed and career positions in the country? It’s Nigerians, we are the problem. I see nothing wrong with the appointment provided she does what’s right. Anyways, you’re the smart one and you’ve said it all and know better
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by ddeola: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2020
The end has come for her political nonesense because she go hear am when she enter field especially those she don insult because of PMB. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Bizibi(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

I AM A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA
DID I MENTION BUHARI ANYWHERE

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LAZY YOUTH WITH NO LEADERSHIP DIRECTION IF YOU CONTINUE IN THIS CHILDISH MYOPIC THOUGHTS.

LATER YOU WILL CLAIM TO BE A GRADUATE .
mtcheeeeew!!! .... continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Franky9584(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Again?

Pls who did we offend in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.