Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court (20054 Views)

Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by blaqoracle: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ojiofor:

None from Southeast too.
south east is Biafra.
Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
na2016:

I think you are either not smart or beclouded by tribalism.

[b]Mere seeing the list, you next point of action should have been confirming where the current serving JSC come from
before make that silly comment.
[/b]

You are making fool of yourself by expecting me to know everything as if I am information minister of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by Ojiofor: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
blaqoracle:
south east is Biafra.

Okay what about North Central?
Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by na2016: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ojiofor:

You are making fool of yourself by expecting me to know everything as if I am information minister of Nigeria.

Ok
Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by rummmy: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
fergie001:

She is, but went through the SE-positiom because as at that time, there was no opening for SS, and she entered the bar before she married.

Sen. Ngige (then of Anambra Central) under ACN heavily opposed it at the Senate, but he was in the minority.
so we need her replacement immediately.......
Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by fergie001: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
rummmy:
so we need her replacement immediately.......
It is already filled......must not be more than 21.
They are 20 in number now.....the last been reserved for NC with only 2 Justices.
Re: Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court by fergie001: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) / EFCC Goes After Bureau De Change Operators In Sabo, Ibadan (video) / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.