Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) (31953 Views)

Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
She should be careful oh.
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Hambivert: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sparogatively, madam you for keep that pikin for house!

undecided
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by krozay(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
K
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by wonuks(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
cool
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Hoojay(f): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
ginger kiss

I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos!
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Like play , like play, revolution has begun. i foresee more ahead
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Risingblue008(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Breadnote: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
brave stuff
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Not necessary at all
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Babe what's the secret of making front page? grin wink
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Kizyte(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
#EndSARSNow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Madness right?
You call this madness
Don't worry pray they don't kill any of your love ones
That time you'll know how it feels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is rubbish...all end SARS protester must die.... anybody protesting end sars is a foolish human being

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Estellie: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wetin dey worry this one? angry
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Notateflonguy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Some persons take things too far tbh...i so much acknowledge her effort in trying to be part of the #ENDSARS movement... But c'mon why would she risk that little child's life in the name of protesting ... She should be cautioned... That's too risky
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
The baby is also not smiling angry

#EndSwat
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by MNDY(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
madridguy:
Activism is in her blood. History will not forget this woman and her baby.

Before you blame this woman, remember the monsters has no respect for anyone. They can even arrest the woman simply because her baby is fresh and tag the baby Yahoo baby.

Protest against police brutality is everyone's duty.

EndSARS.

This is beyond EndSARS.

She said she has suffered and doesn't want her daughter to suffer.

We are looking at making this protest metamorphose into something else.

NIGERIA is not working. Buhari should step down or restructure or let Nigeria break up. This is where the main bitterness of the people lies.

Long years of docile followership. Nigerians don vex.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by RealEzee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
If I were the father of this child, divorce straight.
that's why you're not the father, her mum is standing for her right for a better future, her dad is driving, it's a family affair smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Okoroawusa: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Clout chasers everywhere
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Bigbishung(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
come on....,.... this doesn't make sense.think am na
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by enemyofprogress: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chei see bweasts
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by millionboi2: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vexaf:
She shouldn't take her baby to such a place where anything can happen. She no even fear stray bullet
wisdom is far from him
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by thesilentman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Madness right?
You must be off your rocker: how do you reckon that is madness?Fyi,she is perfectly ok and fully compos menti.She is doing her bit,show us what you have done yourself instead of talking trash.
Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
sango, ogun,amadioha and esu are looking for you
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Muftimenk: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Who know's maybe

Sars have killed her love one b4 maybe the husband or one of her relative maybe thats why that anger dey her body.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Kingofum(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yungpato23:
This is rubbish...all end SARS protester must die.... anybody protesting end sars is a foolish human being
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kingofum:
you'll meet your end before this month ends since you support the evil sars

Go mark my word

Unless I am not called!
GOD forbid bad thing... Bros I was only joking.. please take that back.
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

Oga, please can you stop disturbing us with this your preachings?

Imaginary Hell was made for people Abbi? Tor! Me I want to go there. Yes I do. Can we now rest?

Please go to your Imaginary Heaven with those who desire to and leave the rest of us who aren't interested.

What the hell has your fùcking Jesus white boy done for this country? People are out there risking their lives to change this country and all you talk about is one dead motherfúcker called Jesus and his "cumming".

This was the same bullshít story our parents were fed with that led us here. They kept praying stupid prayers and kept moving back er'time they were pushed to the wall until we got to this almost irredeemable stage.

Guy! Take time o.

Your problem is bigger than that of Nigeria!!!
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Vyzz: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vexaf:
She shouldn't take her baby to such a place where anything can happen. She no even fear stray bullet

She is fighting for her kid...

Few years when the kid grows up she/he will thank her

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by 247updated: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
They have come again with same people, same bad attitude with a different name.

This time they are called SWAT �� #EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA #DK #EndSARS
https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Muftimenk: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yungpato23:
With all due respect you must be mad'dumb,wicked imaging what you are saying any protester must die are you normal?

What's all these northerner problem sef ahn ahn
Aswer 600years in prison for ur hate speech

Smallsenseyounoget

Arindin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa / Edo Bishops Praying For Peter Obi / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.