Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) (31945 Views)

Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Kingofum(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yungpato23:
GOD forbid bad thing... Bros I was only joking.. please take that back.
do you think people are joking? Do you know what lots of families have gone through in the hands of sars? His Royal Majesty Ooni of Ife testified to sars evil and wickedness

You're blessed and you'll not meet your end. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kingofum:
do you think people are joking? Do you know what lots of families have gone through in the hands of sars? His Royal Majesty Ooni of Ife testified to sars evil and wickedness

You're blessed and you'll not meet your end. Amen
Amen.. thank you
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Vexaf: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vyzz:

She is fighting for her kid...

Few years when the kid grows up she/he will thank her
what are you even saying ? Do they take babies to battlefield ? She's supposed to leave the baby at home and come out to fight. Of what use is such a baby's presence there except danger. Imagine if there is a shooting and the baby is hit how will she grow up ?
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
sapphiere:
Child's right activists and govt should take the child from her. She shows she's irresponsible.

Imbe

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by joefelin2345: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Madness right?
You and your family are mad.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by abike12(f): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
she's protesting for the future of that child...

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Vyzz: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vexaf:
what are you even saying ? Do they take babies to battlefield ? She's supposed to leave the baby at home and come out to fight. Of what use is such a baby's presence there except danger. Imagine if there is a shooting and the baby is hit how will she grow up ?

Is that a battlefield?....

Here I was thinking this is a peaceful protest...

And she Is inside a car sef which is safer

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Bakr4u: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
waste of time.
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by 8stargeneral: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
What is that baby offense now...?
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by ChiSun27(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
madridguy:
Activism is in her blood. History will not forget this woman and her baby.

Before you blame this woman, remember the monsters has no respect for anyone. They can even arrest the woman simply because her baby is fresh and tag the baby Yahoo baby.

Protest against police brutality is everyone's duty.

EndSARS.

You cracked me up....you no well aswairrrrr....which one be Yahoo Baby again?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Bakr4u: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
waste of time.
Vyzz:

Is that a battlefield?....

Here I was thinking this is a peaceful protest...
And she Is inside a car sef which is safer
waste of time.
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Kokaine(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vexaf:
She shouldn't take her baby to such a place where anything can happen. She no even fear stray bullet
if I was her husband I'll deny her sex for one year because of this. Nonsense
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
very very stupid and unsafe decision for her to take in order to trend but ask your self this question before you go for any protest

is your soul with Christ?

is your lifestyle worthy?

is your heart worthy?

if no then quickly repent and come to Christ

JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by harmony75: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
yes we can �
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by fortran12: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
protests:
See child rights activists. Go and take her pikin away now.

She is safeguarding the future of her child, so that she will grow up in a future free of stray bullet, SARS, police brutality, LAWMA harassment, LASTMA harassment, and such 'Uniform harassment'.
Utopian future right?
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by ISellAll01: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
sapphiere:
Child's right activists and govt should take the child from her. She shows she's irresponsible.

Shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by ISellAll01: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kokaine:
if I was her husband I'll deny her sex for one year because of this. Nonsense

FEM!!!

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Hoojay(f): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Small pikin sef follow go protest...what's your excuse?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by doctor306(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Am seriously considering deleting my account of about 4 years. What happened to NL?? This forum used to have the best ideas, u really learn a lot from this forum.

How's it that nobody blames the government who turned our human right into a death sentence but would rather blame a protester who doesn't have arms but only desires to protest the best way she feels her voice would be heard.

Richousness89 a proper example of a hypocrite who wouldn't use his so called holiness to even lend a voice to the suffering of his ”brothers ” so sad at what Christianity has turned to...
Farewell to our fallen nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Value2Ethics: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:
A nursing mother and her baby were spotted in EndSRAS prostest.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-wPnnoukLw

The SMART thing to do now, is demonstrate against low salary, poor training and poor accommodation of police officers and army personals.

That might win Nigerians the loyalty of Nigeria Security Forces members away from politicians

#IncreasePoliceArmySalary
#QualityTrainingArmyPolice
#QualityPoliceArmyAccomodarion
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by samdaisi: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
I am very sure that,this woman might had be victim of police brutality or losing someone precious to her into the hand of wicked SARS
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by BillionPAGE(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

Oga, please can you stop disturbing us with this your preachings?

Imaginary Hell was made for people Abbi? Tor! Me I want to go there. Yes I do. Can we now rest?

Please go to your Imaginary Heaven with those who desire to and leave the rest of us who aren't interested.

What the hell has your fùcking Jesus white boy done for this country? People are out there risking their lives to change this country and all you talk about is one dead motherfúcker called Jesus and his "cumming".

This was the same bullshít story our parents were fed with that led us here. They kept praying stupid prayers and kept moving back er'time they were pushed to the wall until we got to this almost irredeemable stage.

Guy! Take time o.

If you were to be in a certain part of this country, you would have been arrested and hang.

You need help.
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by WrittyWritter(f): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Madness right?

It is not madness if d baby's father as been killed by SARS..notin will make a mother endanger her child lyk dat if d reason is not mad

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by erico2k2(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Madness right?
how do U k ow the father of the bby was no ended by SARS??
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

She didn't step out of the car
Though still dangerous I get your point
I said she wouldn't have BROUGHT the baby OUTSIDE from the CAR.
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by EMMY76: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
princemillla:
Seriously she needs to be arrested. How can u endanger such little baby to this kind heated protest that anything can happen anytime.

Watch the video and listen carefully to what she is saying u will change ur perception.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Sweetcho: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Anything can happen! You know already your roads are no good. What if the car hits a pothole and God forbid the baby goes flying out of your arms. Is she under the influence of something? Smh
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
I wish we can also protest the new electricity tarrif hike as DISCOs are already implementing the new hike while the government and labour are busy feeding us with fake news of two weeks suspension of the hike and another week. Lies everywhere. ikea electricity has effected the increment sharp sharp.
#ENDELECTRICITY TARIFF HIKE
#LABOURTELLUSTHETRUTH
#FGDONOTDECEIVEUS
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by mannasseh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yungpato23:
GOD forbid bad thing... Bros I was only joking.. please take that back.
u dy fear.. u never see anything
Re: Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) by sigiyaya(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
She Has a Valid Point!!

I also Have a Very valid Point !
My Point is all about us
My Point is all about our Eternity!
My Point is about Preparation for what is Coming!

The Coming of JESUS is upon us Folks
Everything around us is happening Exactly how JESUS said it will..

What Really Matters is our Soul,
Eternity is not a Community or Family Matter,
Eternity is a Solo Matter!
In all the Happenings around us, Let's Ensure we Connect to what will save our Soul!
JESUS only is What will Save our Soul.
Idi0t, how much longer will it take ur Jesus to come. The white people who brought Christianity to sub sahara Africa in the 15 century were saying the same bullshit then( Jesus is coming soon) bro this is now the 21 century and you are still saying the same trash. Even Jesus the trek on foot him suppose done reach earth by now or did he die any on his way coming; it could be true considering the distance of the journey cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Obi Wins Plateau State / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.