Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) (70641 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Starzo: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
The blood of the innocent is screaming for justice
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Starzo: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
My head is paining me undecided
Kneebow:
Atheism, I Escaped And Exercised My Brain Into Realm Of Rebellion against GOD

"But I too, have been like him. There was an evil hour when I once shipped the anchor of my faith; I cut the cable of my belief; I no longer moored myself hard by the coasts of Revelation;

I allowed my vessel to drift before the wind; I said to reason, "Be thou my captain;" I said to my own brain, "Be thou my rudder;" and I started on my mad voyage. Thank God, it is all over now; but I will tell you its brief history.

It was one hurried sailing over the tempestuous ocean of free thought. I went on, and as I went, the skies began to darken; but to make up for that deficiency, the waters were brilliant with coruscations of brilliancy. I saw sparks flying upward that pleased me, and I thought, "If this be free thought,

it is a happy thing." My thoughts seemed gems, and I scattered stars with both my hands; but anon, instead of these coruscations of glory,

I saw grim fiends, fierce and horrible, start up from the waters, and as I dashed on, they gnashed their teeth, and grinned upon me; they seized the prow of my ship and dragged me on, while I, in part, gloried at the rapidity of my motion, but yet shuddered at the terrific rate with which I passed the old landmarks of my faith.

As I hurried forward, with an awful speed, I began to doubt my very existence; I doubted if there were a world, I doubted if there was such a thing as myself. I went to the very verge of the dreary realms of unbelief. I went to the very bottom of the sea of Infidelity.

I doubted everything. But here the devil foiled himself: for the very extravagance of the doubt, proved its absurdity. Just when I saw the bottom of that sea, there came a voice which said, "And can this doubt be true?" At this very thought I awoke.

I started from that deathdream, which, God knows might have damned my soul, and ruined this, my body, if I had not awoke. When I arose, faith took the helm; from that moment I doubted not. Faith steered me back; faith cried, "Away, away!" I cast my anchor on Calvary; I lifted my eye to God; and here I am, "alive, and out of hell."

Therefore, I speak what I do know. I have sailed that perilous voyage; I have come safe to land. Ask me again to be an infidel! No; I have tried it; it was sweet at first, but bitter afterwards. Now, lashed to God's gospel more firmly than ever, standing as on a rock of adamant, I defy the arguments of hell to move me; for "I know in whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him."
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Franking: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mtchew! May thunder fire the surviving ones. Nonsense.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Fgwa: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
extralargehead:
Maybe they were rushing to deal with the #EndSARS protest going on in the state.If so , good for them
Speak no evil of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by richeeyo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:
wow!!
All the curses are coming back to hunt them. Hope the car wasnt damaged shaa undecided
Your own dey come
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by laborious(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hope their guns did not die....just asking...
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by adiokem(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is serious, at the exact period of #endsars protest. Police small small o
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Qoko: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Psoul:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/13/breaking-many-policemen-feared-dead-ondo-auto-crash
I love Nigerians, they wud still be helped despite their excesses
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Today’s protest in Benin was going smoothly, not until some thugs attacked the protesters and started shooting
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Xantel(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin

Burn in Hell bitches
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by anoziechi(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hope the car was not hurt
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Activist001:
Because of bribe. Very foolish officers. angry

Hope the road wasn't hurt?

Edit: RIP to them but i dey vex. angry
Why u dey vex?
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Asapchris(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hope my state road is not damage sha. Na that one go pain person.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by ekevwe(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
extralargehead:
Maybe they were rushing to deal with the #EndSARS protest going on in the state.If so , good for them

Lol. You eh
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by dblog: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is quite unfortunate for this bad incident of accident. Reckless drive resulted to wasting of others lives. R I P.
I am only concern about their wives and children they left behind.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by themanderon: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
A bad time to be a police officer. The people are against them now it seems the forces of nature have joined in the protest against them. Rip.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Powersurge: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abusadiq01:
OMG!!!
Is the car okay? What about the driver? Has he eaten? Pls reach out to him.

Bro we should never lose our humanity. That they have become (don't know what to call them), doesn't mean we should lose our humanity too.

At least if not for anything, for the fact that those are lives wasting on the floor.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
As beastial as the average Nigerian policeman naturally is, I wouldn't wish this kind of gruesome death on anyone.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Donspicey: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
SirJerrie:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We all die at the end.... Theirs just came a little too early...

Their guns couldn't save them..
Their Power n Brutality couldn't stop the reckless driver..
The Van they use to pack up innocents they extort from killed them....
The civilians they are brutalizing are still the ones that will help them in times like this

Do good make good save you tomorrow..You never know where or how you'll end up tomorrow..

RIP to the dead...
My condolences to their respective families.. cry cry

check well well you will one man with white beards laughing at dem....chaiiiii dis life sef
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by mickelkingz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
na the youth wey dem dey kill na them come rescue them
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
I wish the car and the driver quick recovery sad
Oooh, poor car! He must have injured his wheels cry
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
No R.i.p left to be written
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by King44(m): 1:56am On Oct 14, 2020
They won't rest in peace because they were actually driving at a very high speed to stop protesters and God unleashed his wrath on the.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Unbreakable007: 5:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I wish the car and the driver quick recovery sad
Oooh, poor car! He must have injured his wheels cry

You think you sound funny?
Do not rejoice in this kind of bad thing.
You think that God or the gods are punishing them according to their deeds.
Tell yourself the truth. What will be your situation if God decides to treat you according to ur own evil deeds?
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by CavemanDefuturo: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Well, what can I say... RIP to the dead

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2020
modsfucker:
We're all humans after all, look at how civilians come to their rescue, in spite of their highhandedness

May God restore normalcy in this our Country.

My brother 80% of Nairalanders will not feel anything for this police men.. But they are somebody's father and husband. This is exactly how ipob guys are littered when they are shot, imagine whats going on in there mind now. The hatred in the country is too much, God help us, It is not expensive to be peaceful and loving.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Psoul:

You think you sound funny?
Do not rejoice in this kind of bad thing.
You think that God or the gods are punishing them according to their deeds.
Tell yourself the truth. What will be your situation if God decides to treat you according to ur own evil deeds?
oga, no dey preach for me, they deserve whatever they see, police men are too wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.