Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) (70600 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nazgul: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
DamZik:
Oga, don't mind that boy called Ebenezar2021: He is a newly recruited zombie at BMC. Man must eat.
Truly these BMC are brain dead. The annoying thing is that all of them have less than #5k in their account. The hardship is hitting them more cos they have to by data and recharge their phones constantly with the stipend they give them in order to keep defending this failed government.

1 Like

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kneebow:
Atheism, I Escaped And Exercised My Brain Into Realm Of Rebellion against GOD

"But I too, have been like him. There was an evil hour when I once shipped the anchor of my faith; I cut the cable of my belief; I no longer moored myself hard by the coasts of Revelation;

I allowed my vessel to drift before the wind; I said to reason, "Be thou my captain;" I said to my own brain, "Be thou my rudder;" and I started on my mad voyage. Thank God, it is all over now; but I will tell you its brief history.

It was one hurried sailing over the tempestuous ocean of free thought. I went on, and as I went, the skies began to darken; but to make up for that deficiency, the waters were brilliant with coruscations of brilliancy. I saw sparks flying upward that pleased me, and I thought, "If this be free thought,

it is a happy thing." My thoughts seemed gems, and I scattered stars with both my hands; but anon, instead of these coruscations of glory,

I saw grim fiends, fierce and horrible, start up from the waters, and as I dashed on, they gnashed their teeth, and grinned upon me; they seized the prow of my ship and dragged me on, while I, in part, gloried at the rapidity of my motion, but yet shuddered at the terrific rate with which I passed the old landmarks of my faith.

As I hurried forward, with an awful speed, I began to doubt my very existence; I doubted if there were a world, I doubted if there was such a thing as myself. I went to the very verge of the dreary realms of unbelief. I went to the very bottom of the sea of Infidelity.

I doubted everything. But here the devil foiled himself: for the very extravagance of the doubt, proved its absurdity. Just when I saw the bottom of that sea, there came a voice which said, "And can this doubt be true?" At this very thought I awoke.

I started from that deathdream, which, God knows might have damned my soul, and ruined this, my body, if I had not awoke. When I arose, faith took the helm; from that moment I doubted not. Faith steered me back; faith cried, "Away, away!" I cast my anchor on Calvary; I lifted my eye to God; and here I am, "alive, and out of hell."

Therefore, I speak what I do know. I have sailed that perilous voyage; I have come safe to land. Ask me again to be an infidel! No; I have tried it; it was sweet at first, but bitter afterwards. Now, lashed to God's gospel more firmly than ever, standing as on a rock of adamant, I defy the arguments of hell to move me; for "I know in whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him."
Ramblings of a confused Fanatic.. undecided
Religion is a SCAM.. angry

1 Like

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by EndYahoo: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mikaeltomz:
you are being biased with your profile name.. it should endyahoo create job opportunities instead
There is no justification for crime. The Police are underpaid and have the worst health care and housing programme in the world but people still want them to #endSARS and sack those involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by LivingSage: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Our minds, words and prayers are with you all. Sad.
Over speed kills
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hope they didn't damage the luxury hilux van cos I am so more concern about it than that there demon attire inscriping NPF
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by freeborn02: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
numericalguy:

He never said he supported murder nor any form of harassment. What he was telling you (which you refused to listen to) is that don't let hate consume you and make you a monster.

If any of the dead police had ever lifted his hands against a civilian unjustly, may he perish in hell.

It is not hatred. It is karma.

It is always convenient for mentally shallow fools to put every opposing view down to hatred.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by hgarba10: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by bmdthemix: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:
Las Las policeman, civilian, we are all humans, like the first commenter, see how civilians came to their rescue despite the brutality often meted on them by the officers of the NPF.
May God comfort their families.
some police are humans some are animals same thing with humans
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by tamdun: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
DamZik:
You people just like to be politically correct. For what reason?
So we should all let hatred consume us because Nigerian police are bad?
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Adamisa77(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
c dem, na dem drink pass
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by popsyleo1: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Ebenezar2021: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
tamdun:

ignore that DamZik fool.
his IQ is too low for me to engage on conversation with
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kneebow:

"But I too, have been like him. There was an evil hour when I once shipped the anchor of my faith; I cut the cable of my belief; I no longer moored myself hard by the coasts of Revelation;

I allowed my vessel to drift before the wind; I said to reason, "Be thou my captain;" I said to my own brain, "Be thou my rudder;" and I started on my mad voyage. Thank God, it is all over now; but I will tell you its brief history.

It was one hurried sailing over the tempestuous ocean of free thought. I went on, and as I went, the skies began to darken; but to make up for that deficiency, the waters were brilliant with coruscations of brilliancy. I saw sparks flying upward that pleased me, and I thought, "If this be free thought,

it is a happy thing." My thoughts seemed gems, and I scattered stars with both my hands; but anon, instead of these coruscations of glory,

I saw grim fiends, fierce and horrible, start up from the waters, and as I dashed on, they gnashed their teeth, and grinned upon me; they seized the prow of my ship and dragged me on, while I, in part, gloried at the rapidity of my motion, but yet shuddered at the terrific rate with which I passed the old landmarks of my faith.

As I hurried forward, with an awful speed, I began to doubt my very existence; I doubted if there were a world, I doubted if there was such a thing as myself. I went to the very verge of the dreary realms of unbelief. I went to the very bottom of the sea of Infidelity.

I doubted everything. But here the devil foiled himself: for the very extravagance of the doubt, proved its absurdity. Just when I saw the bottom of that sea, there came a voice which said, "And can this doubt be true?" At this very thought I awoke.

I started from that deathdream, which, God knows might have damned my soul, and ruined this, my body, if I had not awoke. When I arose, faith took the helm; from that moment I doubted not. Faith steered me back; faith cried, "Away, away!" I cast my anchor on Calvary; I lifted my eye to God; and here I am, "alive, and out of hell."

Therefore, I speak what I do know. I have sailed that perilous voyage; I have come safe to land. Ask me again to be an infidel! No; I have tried it; it was sweet at first, but bitter afterwards. Now, lashed to God's gospel more firmly than ever, standing as on a rock of adamant, I defy the arguments of hell to move me; for "I know in whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him."

Satan guide us from weakness.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
newly recruited gbuo gi dia.
cc LZAA Imhotep you better warn this your brother and tell him about me.
I'm not a nice person you know
You are not a nice person? To who? You need help.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Lucifer1419: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kneebow:

. Good
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
See people helping them. If it were civilians in their shoes, they will speed past without taking a second glance. I hope the police realise that they are Nigerians and Nigerians are for them.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
tamdun:

Where is the hatred? When you beat a child, it is normal for him to cry and that crying does not translate to hatred. If the child pretend and is laughing, he may receive more beating. Hope you understand my analogy.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Lucifer1419: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
The knowledge of all the universe is evil, the world leaders keep humanity away from it through fear, they tell us to fear it at all cause, there for we will never be awaking, we will never have knowledge, that is how they control humanity which is us, if we conquer fear we will all be free from slavery and bad leaders tyranny.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
ignore that DamZik fool.
his IQ is too low for me to engage on conversation with
Who is a fool here? Ebenezar2021, Stop using foul language. However, you need a better job than this syncophancy that you are doing. This won't help your future.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by ElValiente(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have never killed anyone, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction. #EndSars 1462 BC
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by eventsms(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good news. Police have abandoned their social responsibility. They deserve to die.
Bribe and extoting money from the general public is evil...
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Mikaeltomz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
There is no justification for crime. The Police are underpaid and have the worst health care and housing programme in the world but people still want them to #endSARS and sack those involved.
True.. but then, that shouldn't justify the inhumane behaviors from the police..remember not only the police are underpaid., Larger percentage of people in nigeria are jobless and underpaid too.IMO I think the police should join the protest and fight the government, with that an increase in salary will be certain and a better tommorow will be guaranteed.. #reform sars #revolutionnow
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by EBEk101(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:
wow!!
All the curses are coming back to hunt them. Hope the car wasnt damaged shaa undecided

chai u wicket, so nah d car b d only thing wey u no want make e damage?�����
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Ebenezar2021: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
DamZik:
Are you ebenezer or Muhammed? Because your reasoning is far from being an ebenezer. Grow up please.
your profile pics already gives you out as a wailer
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Henrybright934: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pls I hope nothing happen to the street light and plz help check the road and the owner of the if is OK
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Princedapace:

That means no one is worthy of sympathy in Nigeria na. Becus in one way or the other, typical Nigerian is wicked, brutal, tribalist and selfish.

If given same opportunity, he or she will do worse. One ex labour leader became a governor and did worse. No Nigerian deserve sympathy.

I think you are inferring and generalizing wrongly
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
your profile pics already gives you out as a wailer
Please be careful, advice our youth and teens to delete any End SARS pictures on their phone and they should not wear any shirt or paraphernalia that suggest End SARS. All will be well.
Just as I left the hospital.

Before I got to the intersection.

They pulled before us in a black Toyota Sienna.

Blocking us from moving further.

These men.

In black and blue jeans.

And black tight t-shirts.

Heavily armed.

Sunglasses as usual.

Climbed out of the vehicle.

My driver exhaled heavily.

"These people again."

Eight men.

Two moved toward the Taxify.

Gun raised.

Cocking their rifles as though they had caught some criminals.

I sat calmly.

If you are a young man who frequents Taxify or Uber in Lagos, you'd probably get used to that embarrassment.

I had nothing with me just my phone.

And the medication I had gotten from the hospital.

I was so weak.

Massive headache.

While they approached I asked my driver.

"Who are those guys?"

"Haaa. Bros, na SARS o."

I said.

"I thought they have banned these guys?"

He looked at me.

"For wia. Na today?"

I sighed.

The two approached one on each side of the car. I kept my hands in plain sight and made no sudden moves.

One of the men shouted at my driver.

"You no go wind down? Abi you want us to beg you?"

The Taxify driver quickly hit the window button as he screamed forcing a smile.

"Aaah officer of the law no vex, sir! I throw way salute."

The one who had shouted approached my window.

I was looking away.

He shouted.

"Oga, you no dey greet person abi you no see us?"

I slowly turned my head and looked at him.

"Officer, good afternoon, sir."

"Afternoon. Who are you?"

I was about to answer.

He shouted.

"Oga, come down?!"

One of his folks standing a few steps away shouted.

"Who be dis person wey no dey hear us? Na one of those protesters? Devil go welcome am for hell now if he be one of those protesters."

He cocked his gun and approached my Taxify.

It was a lonely road.

No onlookers.

A few cars passed by the other side of the lane.

I gently got down from the car.

I greeted again.

Both of them.

"Officers, good afternoon, sir."

My driver came out and said.

"Na my passenger! I pick am from that hospital down the road."

The one who had asked me who I am shouted at him.

"Shut up! Did we ask you anything? You dey mad? Your moda!"

Then he turned to me.

"Oga, who are you?"

"My name is Kyrian Chiemelie, sir."

"What do you do? Wetin dey your pocket?"

"I am a writer, sir."

"Journalist?"

"No, sir. Author, scriptwriter, filmmaker, sir."

"Oga, wetin dey your pocket?"

"My phone, sir."

"Bring it out."

I dug out my phone.

"Unlock it."

"Why?"

The other one shouted attracting the rest, pointing his gun at him.

"You are asking us questions? Are you stupid?"

I said.

"No, sir. But none of you has the right to search my phone. I didn't do anything wrong."

One shouted, running toward us.

"Who dey yarn that rubbish? Na one of the protesters? Shoot the modafuvker!"

The other one said.

"We never know na when we search him phone we go know."

The Taxify driver said to me.

"Please, unlock your phone. You know what is going on already."

The one pointing rifle at me shouted.

Eyes widened.

Dark lips.

Unsmiling face.

"Oga, unlock your phone for the last time!"

As I used my fingerprint he snatched my phone from me immediately.

Handed it to the last folk who approached us.

He seemed to be the leader.

He started to go through my phone as he said.

"What did you say you do again?"

"I am a filmmaker, sir."

"Actor?"

I shook my head.

"Basically writing."

He looked at me.

"You look tired."

I said.

"I just dey come back from the hospital. The one down there."

"Wetin dey do you? COVID-19?"

"No, sir. Na stress and little sickness. My doctor has given me some tablets, I will be fine in a couple of days."

As he scrolled through my phone the others watched.

Gun pointed up, down. A few at me.

I remained chilled.

He asked.

"And you are not one of the end SARS protesters."

I remained silent.

One of them moved toward me as though he wanted to hit me his rifle.

I dodged.

"Oga, dey ask you, you dey ignore am."

The man said.

"Leave am. Make I see end SARS pictures on his phone first and he is gone with the gun."

I was still silent.

A few minutes later.

One said to the one with my phone.

"Oga, did you see any pictures of end SARS on his phone?"

"I never see one."

I said.

"Sir, can I go, please? There is nothing on my phone."

He looked at me.

"Are you teaching us our job?"

"Not at all, sir. But there is nothing on my phone. My doctor said I should not stand too long."

Two laughed.

"You dey tell us na. We wey no get doctor make we die. We wey dey use chamist cure our infection and malaria."

I didn't say a word.

One of them approached me and showed me some images on his phone.

Dead bodies.

Fresh corpses of youth, both male and female.

Lying by the bush.

Blood gushing from bullet wounds.

I looked at him, in fear.

He said.

"Shey dem dey shout end SARS we no dey catch anybody again o. But na make we see pictures of end SARS for person phone the person is gone. Dis ones wey you dey see so na some of the protesters o. Shey dey don die like dis? Dey will keep dying."

One shouted at him.

"Why you dey tell am this thing? Why you dey leak our secret? Do you know who he is?"

"Shey he talk say na filmmaker? He won't do anything."

Goosebumps rushed over me.

In actuality of how these guys are killing in reckless abandon.

The one with my phone said.

"I no see anything for him phone. He is free to go."

He handed my phone back to me.

Then said.

I took my phone and said.

"Thank you."

As I headed back to the Taxify, a Lexus Jeep was approaching behind us.

They rushed immediately and flew it to stop.

The Taxify driver got in and we started to drive off.

While I looked behind, watching as they dragged five guys out of the car.

About three wore t-shirts.

Boldly written 'EndSARS'.

The Taxify turned right at the intersection and I couldn't see anymore.

He shouted.

"Ah. These people are in trouble."

But I heard it barely ten seconds later.

It was loud from a distance.

Pooo!

Pooo!!

Pooo!!!

Three gunshots.

Ikeja

By Kyrian Chiemelie Offor

*Whispering*
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by Ebenezar2021: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
DamZik I didn't read those loads of trash you wasted your time compiling.
We all know your plan by fabricating lies.
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
When they no wan endsars and police bruterlity na to follow them with thunder

Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
before this year runs out a huge tragedy will occur and your closed relative will be among then you'd know how it feels.
insensitive slowpoke
Cry me a river grin grin

I return your evil prayer straight back to you in 100 folds cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Policemen Die In Ondo Auto Accident (Disturbing Photos) by nyiamfrank: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
extralargehead:
Maybe they were rushing to deal with the #EndSARS protest going on in the state.If so , good for them
let's be sincere to ourselves.

I put it to everyone in this forum that you have somebody close to you who is a policeman, either a friend, former classmate, cousin, nephew/neice, Uncle/Aunt, brother/sister, in-laws, neighbor, etc.

we can not loss our sense of humanity and feel police are aliens. the government have made things the way they are now.

once a life is lost, put everything aside and meditate even if it has to do with your enemy because one day we all must die whether through gun, accident or illness or maybe willful killing.

rip and may their families be consoled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.