Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

#endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos (24305 Views)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) / Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nigeria has no shame to say that sars(dirty looking touts)are special squad.
Chai,as in if USA present SWAT we go present sars.
It is finished
Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by Value2Ethics: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
LostAddict1:
If this is the only way our voices can be heard then, we would continue in this manner until those who are at the of affairs fix the country.

The SMART thing to do now, is demonstrate against low salary, poor training and poor accommodation of police officers and army personals.

That might win Nigerians the loyalty of Nigeria Security Forces members away from politicians

#IncreasePoliceArmySalary
#QualityTrainingArmyPolice
#QualityPoliceArmyAccomodarion

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by montumonami(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
I did my part. Uyo people surprised me though. Never knew turn up would be high. I trekked kilometers I wouldn't try on a normal day.

Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by LostAddict1: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Value2Ethics:

The SMART thing to do now, is demonstrate against low salary, poor training and poor accommodation of police officers and army personals.

That might win Nigerians the loyalty of Nigeria Security Forces members away from politicians

#IncreasePoliceArmySalary
#QualityTrainingArmyPolice
#QualityPoliceArmyAccomodarion

Very reasonable points you raised and I can assure you we are also going to channel our voices towards the military, and not just the army alone. Maybe they would fight on our side in the event of a revolution.

Once again thank you for your awesome opinion.
Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by Tovino: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigerian Bar Association has joined the ENDSARS movement. They want to prosecute SARS personnel that committed attrocities. This is the official Nigerian Bar Association provided by NBA for the public to write what they suffered in the hands of SARS.
publicinterest@ nigerianbar .org. ng

DO NOT DIE IN SILENCE, WRITE YOUR COMPLAINTS TO publicinterest@ nigerianbar .org. ng for possible court action.
Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by Ndipe(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Bravo to the youths for taking up action, as long as it was done peacefully, instead of suffering in silence. Let our voices be heard. For so long, the leaders have taken us for granted.
Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Owaincouncil:
Aisha yesufu.
The modern heroine of our time.
More popular in good things than the one we voted.
The real Muslim that I know from the north.
#ipreferaishatobuhari
She is not from the north, she is from Edo state.
Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by Owaincouncil: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
nuelyoyo:
She is not from the north, she is from Edo state.

Wow. I cant believe this. No wonder. She is a fearless woman. Thanks bro for tenlightened me.
Some cant do this simple task on nairaland without insult.
May God bless you

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Owaincouncil:

Wow. I cant believe this. No wonder. She is a fearless woman. Thanks bro for tenlightened me.
Some cant do this simple task on nairaland without insult.
May God bless you
Amen, though she was born and raised in Kano, all her education to university level in Kano, I dont know if she still resides in Kano, maybe shuttles Kano and Abuja. Her husband is also from Edo state, they are from Etsako, Edo North Senatorial district, that's where Oshiomhole comes from too.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos by jonneljonn(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
the president and this govt have been making empty promises since 2015 and it was obvious that the real revolution will come and its the revolution starting now,we need total restructuring of the nigerian state becos saars/swat is a product of bad leadership

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi / Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos / Boy Who Breaks Into Schools In Delta To Burn Books Of Students, Nabbed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.